Chapter Twenty Six

Cautious Love

Chapter 26

“Ahjumma.” You called out for help, hoping that she could hear you. You legs are cramping so much so that it wakes you up from your sleep. You heard someone rushing into the room and you thought that ahjumma heard you.

“Baby, what happened?”

“My legs are cramping. Could you help me to stretch them straight?” Jongdae sat down beside the bed and start stretching your legs for you and massage them.

“Is the strength ok?’’ Jongdae asked

“I’m feeling better now. Thank you” You said to Jongdae and plant a kiss on his cheek.

“Do you still want to sleep? If not then we can wake up and get ready for dinner?”

“I think I’ll wake up. Why didn’t you wake me up just now when we arrived?”

“You were sleeping soundly, so I think it will not be nice if I disturbed you.” He kissed you when he said this .He remember how you look like when you was sleeping soundly. He was so overwhelmed by how you look like. He even took a picture of you sleeping and set as his wallpaper.

He bite you softly on your shoulder and whisper I love you softly to your ears, but it was so loud in your heart that it echo.  

“I love you too.”

 

“WHAT! SAY IT AGAIN?” Jongdae overreacted when he heard you say I love you to him for the first time.

 

Those 3 words, he has been anticipating to hear from you for a long time. He was so surprised to hear them now all in a sudden.

 

“I said I love you” You pinched his nose when you said that

 

“Do you know this is the first time you confessed to me?”

 

So in the end, nothing beats a short phrase of confession. You always thought that actions speak louder than words, but it is not in this case with Jongdae. He prefers you to openly declare and confess your love towards him.  

 

Both of you had a short discussion over this matter and he still stand strong on his ground that he wants you to tell him verbally everything you desire or anything you felt. He told you that he doesn’t what you to only confess your love but everything else. He believes that communication is the only way to bring the entire relationship higher and establish them on a stronger ground.

 

Jongdae even explains to you that the misunderstood about Hyoyeon and the entire incident happens because of lack of communication. He doesn’t want that to happen and especially now that there are two new members in our family. He doesn’t want any patty little unwanted arguments to affect the growth of the little ones and the entire thing about raising them up in a lovely environment.

 

He promised that he will love you and spoilt you like no one else did on planet earth but in exchange, you have to be truthful and honest in telling him how do you feel and what do you really what.

 

This moment had ensured you, it is alright and fine and to express your love and yourself freely towards Jongdae, the man of your life. He will protect you when you are weak, hi strength will cover up your weakness, and he will be there, holding your hand while walking the life journey, from this moment till eternity.

 

Jongdae come out from the bathroom and saw you still holding the MP3 in your hand. He came close to you and places his hand around you.

 

“Not tired? hemm ?” Jongdae asked placing his head on top of your head

 

“The only time I leave the bed is only during meals. How could I be tired with this level of activity?”

 

“What do you want to do then?”

 

“The Exo members said that you are very good in singing.” You hinted wishing that he would start singing to you.

 

“I don’t know. Why not you judge it?” He whispers into your ears as you are lying on his chest and he is leaning against the bed board.

 

“Enn.” You tugged closer into his warm embrace, hoping that you would melt and became one with him. One of his hands was on smoothing your hair and another holding your hands.

 

“ arumna nibangui chimdaega dwegoshipo

Oh baby

Da dasuhi pogunhi nae pume gamssa ango jaeugo shipo

Aju jagun dwichogimdo noui joguman sogsagime

Nan ggumsogui gwemurdo I gyonae borir thunde …..”

 

Jongdae start singing DBSK’s Hug. His calming voice slowly led you to dreamland once again.

 

And you saw him, Kim Jongdae in your dreamland.

=========================================================================================================================

Please take note of the notice on the next page (?) . 

Thank you for reading chapter 26 of Cautious Love