Chapter One.

Cautious Love

 

Chapter 1

'Miss, is time for you to wake up for breakfast. ' you heard someone was at the door. You know It's your personal servant, Mia . You wake up from bed and open the door for her to enter in .

‘Morning Mia ' you greet your servant.

'Morning Miss. Miss , please be reminded that you have a ballet class later at 10 Am and lunch with sir and madam.  '

Mia is doing her daily routine, telling you your daily schedule. Sometimes you wonder will you be able to remember your schedule as well as Mia.

'Thank you Mia. ‘you smile to her sweetly before you enter into the washroom and get yourself ready.

You are the only daughter of the family and you parents own the Jung 's Empire. A multi-national company involving all kinds of business sector. Such as technology, food and beverage, hospitality.

Being the only girl of the entire big family you feel glad that you don't need to strive as hard as the others for material provisions. But in another hand you need to work 100 miles further or harder for all the intangible things.

You are never allowed to play at the field like all the other kids outside. When they are playing at the playground, you were coached by a private tutor on manners and proper ways of handling yourself. When others make friends in the school and having sleepover night at their friend's place. You are home schooled alone . Your world only contains you, your parents, private tutors and maids.

You never understand why all these are required of you even in young ages. You are always required to be the best in everything your parents planned for you and never disgrace your father's name. You never had a choice in making any decisions for yourself .

Looking into the mirror that was placed in the washroom, you bitter smile but yet. You are more than ready to accept your fate. 

-888-

You ended your ballet class and Mia accompanies you to the car. You are heading to one of the hotel that was belonging to your family for lunch.

' Miss, are you tired? you can take a nap now. I will wake you up later when we arrive. '

You smiled to Mia initiating that you are fine. You keep your sight towards the scenery outside of the car.

How is the world like? You said softly to yourself.

You enter the hotel lobby and the manager of the hotel came out and lead you to the room you parents booked.

‘Miss, sir and madam is still on their way. They are late because the guess was late .’ Mia told you as she enter into the room and stand at the corner of it

‘Thank you Mia. '

‘Miss, you looked pale after the ballet class. Are you sure you are fine?' Mia asked

'Yes Mia . I am fine. ' you smiled. Mia is always caring. She is constantly worried for your health and care for your well being.

' Good afternoon sir and madam. ' Mia bowed to the door as she saw you father and mother entered.

‘Afternoon , father and mother . ‘you greet as you saw your parents enter . Your father is still putting on the strict and stern face that you are more familiar with than any other things on earth. While your mum smiled to you warmly as she enter together with your dad.

Is not that your father and mother does not love you. He is strict and maybe, he doesn't really know how to express his feelings to you. Well, he is not only your father but the holder and founder of Jung's Empire. Your mum is definitely a lovely and elegant lady. She showers you with care and love but still believe that you have to archive all the standards that your father and her set for you. 

'Sunmi , this is the only son of Kim Cooperation. Kim Jongdae. ‘Your mum introduced you to him.

'Nice to meet you Kim Jongdae-shi. I'm Jung Sunmi ' you smile as you reach out your hand to him .

Eventually, all of you took your seats. Your parents sat opposite of you and Jongdae.

‘Mr and Mrs. Jung, my parents send their regards to you and apologized that they can't attend the lunch as father needs to fly over to Singapore to settle some contracts. ' Jongdae begins the conversation as he poured some green tea into you and your parents' tea cup.

' It's been awhile since I met your parents. I hope they are doing well too. We are here to discuss about you and Sunmi's wedding. But I think today we shall just introduce both of you to each other first and wait for your parents to  discussion about the details some other days. '

You look at your parents straight with widen eyes. Wedding? married? Your mum look at you by trying to calm you and signaling that she will talk to you about it later .

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Comment and subcript :) 

Will try to upadate daily but bare with a law student :( 

 

Thank you for reading Cautious Love - Chapter 1