Chapter 2 - Hidden Feelings

Perfect Life

 

Chapter 2: Hidden Feelings

After leaving Mirai on the hospital, he immediately went to his friend’s house.

He doesn’t want to leave Mirai in such condition, but she said she wants to be alone.

“Yuto-kun? What’s wrong? You’re quiet all through out.” Yamada Ryosuke asked. He is one of the members of Hey Say Jump. He is also his bestfriend other than Mirai.

“Mirai have a problem and I don’t know how to help her.” Yuto said and drink his cup of coffee.

They were having a slumber party at Chinen’s house.

“Mirai? Hmm is she the one you’re talking about? Haha the girl you like?” Ryosuke .


“Nah, don’t start with me Ryo-chan.” Yuto said. He blushed a little.


Ryosuke laughed.


“You should confess to her Yuto-kun. I know you’ve been hiding your feelings to her, even though she lived in Canada for a long time.” Ryosuke said and tapped Yuto’s shoulder.


“I can't, Im afraid to hear her answer.” Yuto sadly said.


“Dont think negative ideas ‘kay? By the way, I’ve met a girl this afternoon. She seems so interesting.” Ryosuke said and smiled while imagining the face of the girl.


“Eh? Why? Who is she?” Yuto curiously asked.


“I don’t know. She seems familiar but i cant remember where i’ve seen her face. She’s a rich brat girl.” Ryosuke answered while playing with his dog, Kuu.


“Why? Did she do something?”


“Actually its my fault. I accidentally hit the tennis ball on her direction. It hit her face. She’s so furious about it. She even said her future will be ruined. She’s so funny. But I get pissed with her attitude, that’s why I kissed her.” Ryosuke said while laughing.


“EH? ! You kissed her? ! Is she one of your fans? Did she recognize you?”


“Well she didn’t knew me for sure. If she does, maybe she screamed like the other fangirls. But she didn’t. She even said she will try to sue me. Funny isn’t it?” (Ryosuke)


“Sugoi Ryo-chan. You can now actually kiss anonymous girls huh.” Yuto said and teased Ryosuke.


“Actually its my first. But i cant consider it as first kiss. Its just a punishment for getting me pissed.” Ryosuke said and smiled.


“You jerk ! I don’t know you’re such a .” Yuto laughed.


“Let’s go inside. Others are waiting for us. I don’t want to remember that girl.” Ryosuke said and went inside the house.


‘But who is she anyway? Wait why am i interested in her all of a sudden? I wish i couldn’t see her again.’ Ryosuke thought.


==

While in the hospital, Mirai’s thought is preoccupied by his father condition.


‘Is that the reason why he wants me to get married to whoever’s son ? But what about my feelings? Why didn’t he tell me about his condition?’


“ARGHHH ! DAME DA !. I cant think properly.” She said and looked at her father who is sleeping on the hospital bed.


She went on the veranda of their room. She decided to call Yuto.


“Mi-chan? Doue?” he said when he answered her call.


“I cant sleep Yuto-kun. Many things keeps bothering me.” Mirai said while gazing at the sky.


“Like? Want me to come to the hospital?” he said.


She heard voices on the other line.


“Its okay Yuto-kun. I can manage. Besides, you have a slumber party with your group. I don’t want to ruin it.” (Mirai)


“Gomen ne mi-chan. I’ll make it up to you tomorrow.” He said.


“Ne~, can i ask something?” 


“Sure. What is it?”


“A-Are you willing to marry someone you didn’t know? I mean, you’re forced to marry someone you didn’t even know or seen?” 


“What’s with that question?”


She heard Yuto laughed.


“Sorry.”


“Dont be. Hmm for me, i think i want to marry someone i know for a long time, someone whom i loved. And i want to marry on my own will, not being forced.” He answered.


“hmmm, souka. Arigato Yuto-kun. Oyasumi.”


“No problem. Oyasumi Mi-chan.”


With this she ended the call.


She sighed.


She looked again at her father. Maybe its the best way that I can do for him.’ She thought.

==


The next day, Mirai decided to visit Yuto on his house.


She was about to turn left when she suddenly bumped a person.


“Itai ! What the hell –“ she stopped when she saw the guy she met yesterday. “ YOU? !”


“You?  We meet again.” Yamada Ryosuke said smirked.


“Im having a goosebumps.” Mirai said, and shivered a little.


“Goosebumps huh.  Im sure you can’t forget me for what i did yesterday.”  He said and .


“Get out of my way !” she angrily said and acted to push him. But before she did that, he grabbed her right arm and held it tight.


“You’re a fierce girl. But it will not work on me.” He said and leaned his face forward to her face.


“Let me go !” She said while struggling to escape from his grip.


When he walked forward, she stepped backward. It was her 3rd step when she felt something unusual on her sandals. When she looked at it, her eyes suddenly widened and screamed very hard.


“WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH !”


Ryosuke was surprised with her scream. She suddenly let go of her arm.


Mirai couldn’t moved from her spot. She’s so disgusted with the thing she stepped on.


“What’s wrong? You suddenly looked pale.” He said and laughed. He looked down on Mirai’s feet to see the reason why she screamed.


Ryosuke laughed really hard when he saw  Mirai stepped on a dog’s poop.


“WHY ARE YOU LAUGHING AT ME ? ! HELP ME INSTEAD !” Mirai angrily said. Her face was already red because of embarrassment. She also saw few people walking around the area , looking at her. Good thing she’s on disguise , that’s why people didn’t recognize her face.


‘what if some paparazzi take a photo of me in this situation? ! OMG MY CAREER IS OVER !’ she thought. ‘THIS IS ALL HIS FAULT !’


“I think this is what they called, ‘KARMA’?” Ryosuke said and smiled to Mirai. “Bye.”


With this he left Mirai alone.


“WHAT’S WRONG WITH THAT GUY !” she angrily said and tried to get rid of the disgusting thing on her sandals.


==


“I DONT KNOW WHY ALL BAD THINGS IS HAPPENING TO ME ! KAMI-SAMA MUST BE PUNISHING ME RIGHT NOW BECAUSE OF WHAT I’VE DONE TO OTO-SAN.” Mirai exclaimed to Yuto.


After that incident a while ago , she immediately went to Yuto’s house. And now she’s bursting all of her emotions to her poor best friend, whose ears should be broken by now with her rants.


“relax Mi-chan, here drink this.” Yuto said calmly and offered Mirai a cup of chocolate drink.


“I cant relax Yuto-kun. I stepped on a poop ! THIS IS ALL HIS FAULT !” Mirai said and drink it.


“His? Who’s ‘his’?” Yuto curiously asked.


“Nah, i don’t want to remember him anymore.” She said. “Change the topic.”


Yuto laughed.


“So what brings you here ?” Yuto asked and smiled. He sat on the empty couch infront of Mirai.


“actually, I want to seek advice from you.” Mirai said seriously.


“Advice? What advice? About ?” Yuto asked .


“Its about oto-san’s decision. He wants me to marry someone I didn’t even know. He said it is his bestfriend’s son. I don’t know what to do Yuto-kun.” Mirai said and started to cry.


Yuto get alarmed when he saw Mirai cried. As much as possible he didn’t want to see her cry.


‘She will marry someone? But who?’ he felt a pain in his heart.


Yuto went near to Mirai. He hugged her.


“Shhh, don’t cry okay. Im sure oji-san is not that 100% sure about his decision.” Yuto said while he comforts her.


“I don’t know Yuto-kun. I think he’s so persistent this time. Actually , yesterday, we had a fight about it, that’s why I walked out from our house. I left him behind. I didn’t know that my actions caused him to be hospitalized. I think it’s my fault.” She said in between her sobs.


“it’s not your fault okay? Uncle will be okay.”


“No, he’s not okay ! he’s dying !”


“WHAT?”


Yuto was surprised to hear Mirai’s revelation.


“he’s already in his last stage of cancer. Maybe that is the reason why he wants me to marry whoever that guy. I don’t know what to do. I want him to be happy. I don’t want him to be stressed or worried about me.”


Yuto hugged Mirai tight.


‘She’s getting married? But I didn’t confess yet my feelings for her.’ He thought. ‘But if I tell her , it will only added to her worries. ARGHHH ! why now ? !’


“Gomen Mirai-chan, I- I cant think of any advice to tell you.”


Actually, Im also surprised with a sudden decision of your father.’



“It’s okay Yuto-kun. Its my problem anyway. I just cant let you always solved my own problems. I need to think carefully.”Mirai said and smiled.


“Just follow what your heart says.” Yuto said.


Mirai smiled. She fixed herself.


“Sorry Yuto-kun.”


“Its okay. Hora, eat this, I made it for you.” Yuto said and offered Mirai snacks which he made.


“Arigato ! waah it looks delicious ! Itadakimasu !” Mirai said cheerfully and took a bite of the sandwich. “Oishiiiiiiii ~!”


“Haha, darou? . eat well there are plenty of it just for you.” Yuto said and laughed.


Mirai smiled and continue to eat. ‘If only its Yuto-kun that I’m going to marry.’


Yuto took a sip of his coffee while watching Mirai eat. ‘I wish uncle will change his mind. Im not yet ready to confess to her.’
==


AN: hi minna ~! sorry for the typo and grammatical errors :( hope you like it !

till chapter 3 !