Chapter 12 - Kiss Kiss Fall in Love ~

Perfect Life

plbanner

Title : Perfect Life
Author : userinfo.gif?v=17080?v=107.1yamagumi23
Length: Multi-Chaptered
Pairing : Yamada Ryosuke and Shida Mirai
Rating : PG-13
Genre : Romance... Comedy?
Warnings/Disclaimer : Don't own anything. Just the story plot itself


Summary:

What if your life will be changed by one decision, a decision that you never expected to happen,  a decision that will change your life forever.?
What if you met someone that you hate and it turns out that he is the man you’ll going to spend your whole life with?
What if fate played with your heart and you start liking the person you hate the most?

This is a story of 20-year old girl named Shida Mirai, who will be forced to marry a man she hates the most.

( text guide color: Yamada RyosukeShida MiraiNakajima YutoKawaguchi Haruna)

PS: will still edit this chapter with txt guide color and with photos. XD



Chapter 12


A few weeks have passed; Yuto and Mirai’s relationship went deeper as compared before. Mirai is busy preparing together with Honoka for the Tokyo Fashion Collection competition. She’s undergoing an intensive diet and modelling training. In a few weeks time, she already loses her weight and gets slightly thin.


Its Saturday, and Mirai still have a photoshoot to attend. She’s busy preparing for her next set of clothes when her phone rings.


“Moshi Moshi?”


“Mi-chan.”


“Yu-chan?”


“Hai. ANou, are you free today? I want to go somewhere.” He said.


“Eh? Today ? I have a photoshoot to----“ she didn’t continue her sentence because she suddenly remembered a very important occasion. “Gomen ne Yu-chan, anou, where are we going to meet? I  think i’ll be free at 3. Will that be okay?”


“Hai. As long as you come. We’ll meet at the usual.” Yuto said.


“Ja.” Mirai said and ended the call. She immediately fixes her things and talk to the staffs that she has an emergency to do. 

The staffs understand and let her go.


She went on a department store and bought something. After that, she immediately go to their meeting place.


“Gomen Yuto-kun. I totally forgot. Im so busy this past few days with our training and stuffs. Im really sorry.” She said as soon as she saw Yuto.


Yuto smiled. “Its okay.”


“Happy Birthday.” She said and gives him her gift that she bought in the department store. It is a statement shirt. Yuto likes that kind of shirts.


“Arigato. I know you’re quite busy. We need some time to relax. So let’s go.”


“Eh? Where are we going?”


“To shizuoka.  I want to visit my parents and grandparents there, and also we can relax there in our new vacation house.” Yuto said.


“Eh? You already bought one? That’s nice. Shizuoka is a nice place ne~”  Mirai said excitedly.


“Ikou?”
 
“Eh? I want to demo—“ Mirai said as she thinks about Ryosuke.


“Is it because of Ryosuke?”


“Etou....”


“Forget about him. Its my day today remember? And im sure you will love the place.” Yuto said and held Mirai’s hands.


Mirai nods. ‘He’s right. Its his day, and i think Ryosuke does not care even if she doesn’t go home tonight. I bet he’s with Haruna.’ Mirai thought.


The two of them went to Yuto’s vacation house in Shizuoka.


After a few hours of driving, they finally arrived at Nakajima’s private resort.

The place is so beautiful that Mirai cant help but to take pictures of it.


“Ne Yu-chan ! This place is so relaxing ! I love the sea, the breeze, and the sunset.” Mirai said and sits on the mat that Yuto’s mom handed to them.


Yuto’s house is a few meters away from the sea. Its already late in the afternoon when they arrived, a perfect time to view the sunset.


Mirai feels the sea breeze unto her skin.


“Ahhh ! Feels so good and relaxing! Yu-chan, this place is the best !” Mirai happily said as she watches as the sun slowly hides behind the mountains.


Yuto smiled.


“Im honoured that you like the place. I often went here when im stressed at work.”


“I also want to go here when im stressed.” Mirai said and laugh.


“Wanna eat?” Yuto asked and offered her snacks.


“No thank you, im in the middle of my diet and just watching the view makes me full.” She said.


“Nah Mi-chan, forget about your diet thing. Just for this day, please?”


Mirai looked at him. He’s still as handsome as always. She wondered what if he’s the one she’s married to. She will be the luckiest girl in the world. Yuto is always there for her, he’s also sweet and caring. If only they are not best friends she might confess to him. But she’s afraid to lose their friendship.


“Hai Hai. Im going to eat.” She said and took the plate from him .


Yuto smiled as he saw her starts to eat the pasta he made for her.


“So how’s it?” he asked.


“This is so GOOD !” she said while happily eating the pasta.


Yuto placed his thumb on the side of her lips.  Mirai was surprised of what Yuto did. Slowly , Yuto wipes off the sauce on her lips.


“You’re like a child.” Yuto said and laughed a little.


Mirai blushed. “ Gomen nasai.”


Yuto took off his hand on her face. He must control his self.


‘Remember Yuto, she’s already married.’


“Eat a lot ne~ i prepare many dished for you.” He said .


They eat as they talked about random things. Mirai laughs as Yuto tells her a funny story about their concerts and practices.


“EH? ! Ryosuke did that? How gross !” Mirai reacted when she learned that Ryosuke farted in one of their rehearsals.


“Yeah. Ooops. Just keep it a secret ne , he doesn’t want  others to know it, its just a secret between the group.” Yuto said and laughed.


“haha ! Ill keep my mouth shut.” Mirai said and act as if zipping .


They both laughed.


After a few seconds, Yuto became serious.


“Anou, Mi-chan,”


“Hmm?” Mirai asked while busy writing something on the sand.


“D-do you , hmm, somehow starting to like Ryosuke?” Yuto finally asked. He really wants to ask her but he’s afraid.


“Eh? W-Why did you ask?” Mirai answered nervously.


“I just want to know.”


Mirai sighed. She looked at the calm sea. The water slightly touches her feet. The cold breeze freely sways her hair.


“It’s not that I like him or love him.  Before we got married, we have an agreement that we will not interfering with each other’s life. We can still do what we wanted to do. As you can see, he’s having a secret relationship with Haruna.” She said.


“And you’re okay with it?”


“I don’t have a choice. We have an agreement. I also want to live my life as i wanted to be. Maybe its a wrong decision that I marry him, well yeah at first , but now, i don’t think i still have regret that decision. I somehow see a different Ryosuke. I mean not the arrogant and annoying, but the other side of him.”


“So you like him already?”


“I don’t know. Im confused. I like someone but  --“ Mirai didn’t have the chance to continue her sentence because Yuto suddenly grabs her arm, making her to face him. With just a split second his soft lips suddenly touches her lips. Her eyes widened as her mind keeps telling her that Yuto is kissing her.


After a few seconds, Yuto ended his surprise kiss.


“W-W-What did you do that?” Mirai asked as her heart beats fast. She still can feel his lips in her lips.
Yuto smiled.


“Its a thank you.”he said and show her the paper bag beside him.


Mirai blushed.


“I will go in first, i will help mom prepare for dinner. You also want to go in? Or  you want to stay to relax here?” he said.


“I-I will stay here for a bit.” She said.


“i’ll call you once the dinner is ready.” He said and stood up.


“hai.” She said and looked away.


Yuto immediately went inside their house. As soon as he gets in, he rested his back on the door. He still feels his fast heartbeat.


‘Mou ! What the hell am i thinking ? how will i face her again?’


 He looked at the window. He sees her, still sitting. He smiled.


‘at least, i conveyed her my feelings with what i do .’


--
 
 
They happily enjoyed the night celebrating Yuto’s birthday with Nakajima Family. Mirai still cant forget about what happened a while ago. Its already late when they finished.


Yuto’s mom offered to them to stay and not to travel at that hour. Mirai wants to decline but Yuto said that its okay if she will stay overnight at their house. Yuto guided her to one of the guest room.


“Hai. Take a good rest here. There’s a set of dress there if you want to change.” Yuto said as he showed her the room.


“Arigato. Gomen nasai for intruding here.”


“Nah, you’re also a part of the family remember?”


“arigato.”


“Ja, have a good rest. Oyasumi.” Yuto said and slightly tap her head.


Mirai nodded then she closed the door.


She let her body falls on the soft bed. She stares at the ceiling. She remembered the scene a while ago.


“Am i dreaming?” she asked herself and touches her lips.


She was surprised at what Yuto did. She didn’t expect it.


“Mou ! What is happening to my life now ! “ she said and messed her hair.


After a while she decided to take a bath. She was relaxing herself on the bath tub when she decided to check her phone. She was surprised to see 20 miss calls from Ryosuke.


“What does he want?” she asked herself and delete all her call logs. She checks her mails and she saw 50 messages from him also, asking where she is.


“When do you start to worry about me?”


She deleted all his messages.


After a while she’s now lying on the bed. The thoughts of Yuto kissed her remains in her mind until she falls asleep.


--


It is already afternoon when they leave Shizuoka. Mirai really enjoyed staying at Yuto’s vacation house.


“Anou, Yu-chan, Honto ni arigato. I really enjoyed your place.” Mirai said when they finally arrived at their house.


“Im glad you enjoyed it. Saa, i think Ryosuke is waiting for you.” He said and pointed the direction behind Mirai. Mirai looks at her back and surprised to see Ryosuke standing at the door, staring sharply at them. It gives Mirai a sudden chill. Yuto bids good bye to her.


“Where are you last night?” Ryosuke coldly said when Yuto is already gone.


“I celebrated Yuto’s birthday with him at their resort. Is that a big deal?” she said and passed him as if she’s not interested to talk with him. She went inside of the house.


“Celebrated? Where? Did you know I -- , we we’re worried about the two of you yesterday? You didn’t even call or at least answer my calls and mails.” He angrily said.


“My phone is in silent mode and why are you being angry? When you’re with Haruna you didn’t hear a word from me. Mind your own business.” She angrily said.


The next thing she knew is that Ryosuke suddenly kiss her.


“Im just worried okay? I don’t know where you have been. I’m still your husband and you’re still my responsibility.” He said and walked out of their house.


Mirai left shocked.


“What is happening to the world?” she just said and sat down on the sofa, still absorbing all the happenings on her life.


Meanwhile, Ryosuke was also surprised of what he did to her. All he knows is that he feels irritated when he saw her with Yuto, and the two of them spend Yuto’s birthday yesterday.


‘Am i jealous?’


‘Yes’


‘No.’


‘why do i feel this way ! Damn ! Mirai thank you for messing my life.’


He was about to go back to their house when he heard someone calls his name. He saw Haruna cheerfully waving her hands to him.


“What are you doing here?” Ryosuke asked.


“Why? I haven’t see you this past few days. I miss you Ryo.” She said and hugged him.


“Mou, Haru-chan, not here. What if the fans see me.?”


“I miss you so much okay? Is it bad if i hug you?”


“N-No, but—“


“Ikou? Im hungry. Let’s have dinner.” She said and grabbed Ryosuke’s arms, led him to somewhere.


Ryosuke just sighed. He really cant say no to Haruna.


AN:
 

minna im really sorry for the super long update :) im quite busy at work, sorry for the wrong grammars :( it is supposedly posted during Yuto's birthday but i didnt finish writing it :( gomen nasai.

i do hope you like this chapter and i didnt disappoint you :(

i will still edit this chapter :)

Arigato ^___^


till next chapter. XD