Chapter 13 - A night of confession

Perfect Life


Chapter 13 A night of confession

Mirai waited Ryosuke to come home. She know its her fault. She wants to apologize to him.


Its already 9:30 in the evening when Ryosuke arrived.


“Anou, Ryosuke.” She called him before he has the chance to go in his room.

a14m


“What?” he coldly asked.

1 (9)

“I just want to apologize. I know its my fault, gomen.” She said while looking at the floor, avoiding his eyes.

1 (88)


Silence.


Ryosuke continue his step.


“Matte—“ Mirai said and grab his shirt to make him stop.


Ryosuke look at her.


“What? Look im not in the mood.” Ryosuke said, a bit annoyed.


“Im already apologizing okay, and this is how you are going to respond?”


“What do you want to expect me? Forgive you already? You don’t know how much I’m worried about you.”


“That is why I’m already apologizing. You know what, I really can’t understand you! When you’re with Haruna, I don’t interfere with the two of you. You didn’t even care when I’m here, ALONE. You didn’t even bother to check on me. And now, you’re angry that I didn’t get home last night?” Mirai said, letting out her feelings of annoyed and anger. She somehow sounded like jealous.

1montagenu9

RYosuke keeps silent. He felt guilty.


“It’s not the point. Look I’m really not in the mood today. I feel –“he didn’t have the chance to continue his sentence. He felt dizzy and suddenly collapsed. Good thing Mirai catch him before his face landed on the solid wood of the stairs.

1(123)


“Oi ! What happened?” she said as she tries to lift him.


But Ryosuke remains unconscious.


“Mou,” she nervously said and looks at him. His face looks pale and his body is too warm. She touches his forehead.


“Geez ! you have a fever!” she said and tries to think  of possible thing to do.




“I will call Yuto... but... Yuto is tired and probably Ryosuke doesn’t want to see him.”


The image of Chinen pops up on her head.


She searches for Ryosuke’s phone on his pocket. She called Chinen’s number.


“Hai Ryo-chan?” Chinen answered when he pick it up.


“Chinen-kun ? Its me Mirai. I –I need help. Ryosuke collapsed.” She said nervously as she tries to stand up together with Ryosuke.


“eh? ! What happened? Are you both okay?”


“Y-yes. I can’t carry him, because he’s too heavy for me”


“I understand I’ll be right there.” He said then hung up.


Mirai waited for Chinen to arrive. She looks at Ryosuke’s face. His face is full of sweat. He really looks pale. He’s also breathing heavily. She tries to the first 3 buttons of his shirt for him to easily breathe. After 20 minutes, Chinen arrived.


“Chinen-kun ! Thank God you come.” She said.


“What happened?”


“I think he has a fever.”


“Eh? Ikou. Lets carry him to your room.”


The two of them helped each other to carry Ryosuke.


When they finally settled Ryosuke on his bed, Chinen tapped Mirai’s shoulders and sat down beside her, as she looks at Ryosuke.


‘”Its okay, you don’t need to worry about him. He just needs some rest.”


“It’s my fault.”


Chinen sighed and smiled.


“Anou ne, among the members of Jump, he’s the most dedicated member of the group. Even if we are all tired, he keeps on
telling jokes to us, making us laugh on his pranks. He’s so serious at work. He also acts without thinking. He really cares to every member the most. Dakara, I didn’t surprise if he’s too much worried about you yesterday.” CHinen said as they watch Ryosuke sleeping.

scrapsayo2


“Eh? I didn’t know that. All I could think about him is that he’s so annoying.” She said.



“Well it’s also a part of his character, but ever since you two got married, I know a part of him change.”


Mirai look at Chinen. “Are you serious? I can’t believe he change.”


Chinen laugh.


“Im sure Ryosuke feels guilty because of his relationship with Haruna. That’s why , little by little, he change himself for you. Although he doesn’t want to admit, but I think he already likes you.”


“EH? Don’t kid around.” Mirai said and blush a little.




“Aside from Yuto, I knew him very well. He may deny it to the world, but he cant deny his feelings to himself.  If he didn’t like you, he will not stay up all night waiting for you last night; he even bothers me to accompany him only for few hours. Ja, I need to go.”


“A-Arigato Chinen-kun.”


“Anytime.” He said and smile to him before he leaves the room.


Mirai is left with many questions on her mind.

vlcsnap-2010-05-12-11h42m49s93


‘Impossible. He doesn’t like me.’


‘But what if Chinen is right?’


‘W-Well, Im happy to know that---- WAIT ! Why the hell I’m happy because of that. I must hate—‘


‘LOVE HIM.’


‘NO. HATE HIM’


‘LOVE—‘


“Mouuuuu ! stop it !” she said to herself. “Anyways, I need to take care of him. Its my fault that he has a fever.” 


Mirai decided to cook for him. When she’s finish, he go back to his room and wake him up.


“Ne Ryosuke.”


“hmmmm” he murmured.


“You need to eat and take a medicine.”


Ryosuke slowly opens his eyes.


”I don’t have an appetite.” 


“But you must eat for you to drink your medicine.” She said and helps him to sit.


Ryosuke is too weak to argue.


“Hai.” Mirai said while holding a spoon with the soup she cooks.


“Are you sure you didn’t put anything bad here?” he said and smiled a little.


“O-Of course ! I may not be a good cook but still I can make soup.” She said and pouted.


“just kidding.” He said and slowly sips the soup on the spoon. “Hmmm , its not bad, Oishii.”


“You don’t need to compliment it. I know its not good as Haruna’s cooking.” 


“Are you jealous?”


“Of course not ! Why would i? Just finished eating this so that you can take your medicine.” 


When Ryosuke finished eating, Mirai help him to take his medicine.


“Arigato Mi-chan.” He said while Mirai is helping him to lie down again.

1 (85)


“I don’t have a choice; it is only us who lives here. Besides I feel bad if I don’t take care of you. I don’t want to add it on my sin yesterday.”

ShidaMirai-6

Ryosuke smiled.


“Im sorry if I acted badly to you a while ago. Im just worried.”


“Its okay.” She said. Chinen’s words echoed to her ears. ‘If he didn’t like you, he will not stay up all night waiting for you last night, he even bothers me to accompany him only for few hours.’


“Im okay now, you can take also a rest.” He said and turned his back on her.


“No. I’ll stay here with you until you get better.” She said.


When RYosuke didn’t respond she checks on him. He’s already asleep.


Mirai took again a seat. She watched Ryosuke while sleeping.


She gets the wet towel and slightly damps it to his face.


‘I didn’t know he’s so handsome.’ She said as she stares at him.


“Ryosuke?” she called his name to check if he really falls asleep. When he really didn’t respond he continues to damp the wet towel on his face.

1 (13)

“Anou ne, I somehow envy Haruna, because you’re always with her even though she’s not your wife. I know you still love her, that’s why I don’t say a thing about your relationship with her. Demo ne, I somehow feel that Im happy that we’re married, because Im your wife, even though its only on paper.” She softly said. “What am I saying? I really can’t understand myself. I must hate you but, as time pass by, why do I feel a strange feeling for you. It’s NOT love huh, but… I don’t know. Mou,, why the hell did I say all this things to you? As if you care.” She said, feeling shy. She doesn’t know to herself why she said those words.


Am I already falling for you?’


‘YES !’


‘NO ! YOU LOVE YUTO . YOU SAID IT BEFORE’

4b1a6650aaeaccdf44ba743dc327b9dc


‘Yes ! I said it before , but , when he kissed me, I felt nothing. But when Ryosuke kissed me, I felt strange. I don’t know.’


‘Remember Yuto is always there for you. But That RYOSUKE, he always left you here, ALONE. Don’t be fooled by him!’
Mirai sighed. “Maybe I should get a rest. Im just thinking too much.” She said and crossed her arms on his bed. She stares at him again until she finally sleeps.


--


Ryosuke slowly opens his eyes when he thinks that Mirai is already asleep.


He smiled widely when he saw her sleeping already. He heard all the words she said a while ago. Everything.


“Yappari, I know you already like me.” He whispered as she wipes some hair on her face.


He admits that he felt very happy upon hearing her “little” confession. He also, on himself, doesn’t want to admit it, but he felt that he is starting to like her. That is why he is so jealous when he saw Yuto with her.


‘But what about Haruna? What are you going to do with her? Im sure she’s so furious right now.’


‘Wakaranai.’


Ryosuke take a deep sigh.


A while ago, he had dinner with Haruna. He finally said what he really feels.


“Anou, Haruna-chan, I need to tell you something.”

Yamada Ryosuke-Risou No Musuko episode 2  15


“Hmm? What is it?” Haruna asked while eating her food.


“I- I want to break up with you.” Ryosuke bravely said.


“WHAT? !” Haruna exclaimed, making her to stop eating and people to look in their direction.


“Calm down. I think about this carefully. Its not the same feeling I feel for you unlike before.”


“Is it because of her? !” she angrily asked.

1 (84)


“N-No, Mirai doesn’t involve with this.” It is only a lie , but the truth is Mirai really take a big part of it.



“Then what? ! is it because of what I’ve done before? Are you trying to get revenge on me?”


“I just want to make things right. Im already married now. Doesn’t matter if its arrange marriage or not. But Hikaru is right. Its not my same life as before. I need to be more mature. It is not right to cheat with my wife.” Ryosuke said in a low voice and bow his head.

Yamada Ryosuke-Risou No Musuko episode 2  15

“But what about us? I came back here just to be with you. I even gave up my career in Paris.”


“Im sorry.”


Haruna suddenly stood up.


“Better think it more carefully Ryosuke. You really should.” She just said , giving him a deadly look and left him.

84175901_o


Ryosuke sighed.


Yes this is the right thing. I need to fix my issues with Mirai. I don’t want Yuto to win her.’


‘What am I saying? Its not me. I don’t have feelings for her!’


‘Admit it Ryosuke Yamada ! You’re starting to fall for her.



Ryosuke look at the sleeping figure of Mirai. He slowly leaned his face closer to her face. Their faces are only a few inches away.


“I will not let Yuto to win you. I will definitely win you. You’re still my wife.” He whispered and slowly put an end of the gap on their faces. He softly touches his lips unto her lips.

1 (73)

“Arigato Mi-chan for telling me how you feel. I know it is not yet confirmed, but now I know, I still have chance. Demo, I don’t know how or when did I start to fall for you. I will fix all the issues about us and be a good husband to you.” He said after he kissed her.


He slowly gets off his bed and gently lifts Mirai and lie down her on his bed. After that he also lies down beside her and held her hands.


“Oyasumi.” He said to her before he sleeps.

1 (108)


--


Meanwhile at Haruna’s residence;


“DAMN YOU RYOSUKE ! You’re gonna pay for this!! Especially you SHIDA MIRAI ! I will show you the evil part of Kawaguchi Haruna. I’ll definitely crush you on the contest! And as for you Ryosuke, I’ll show you who’s the one you broke up with.” She angrily said as she throws the glass of wine she’s holding.


“I will never let you and Mirai have a happy life.” She angrily said to the photo of Ryosuke in her side table.


She lets herself gets drunk until she fell asleep.


--


The next day, Mirai woke up when she felt the sun rays touches her cheeks.


She was surprised to see herself on the bed with Ryosuke.


“ERT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” she exclaimed and give a solid punch on Ryosuke’s face.




“Itai ! What the hell did you do that?” RYosuke angrily said because of the pain of his cheeks.


“OF COURSE I’LL DO THAT ? ! HOW ON EARTH DID I GET HERE ? AND WORST IM SLEEPING BESIDE YOU?”. She said and tried to check herself if no part of her body is aching.

Ryosuke laugh.

1 (2)


“Dont worry I didn’t do that to you. Besides I don’t have an intention of doing ‘That’ to you in the first place.” Ryosuke said and . “Unless you want me to do it right now.” He said and leaned closer to her.


“Stay away from me !” she said and tries to move backwards. But when she moves, she suddenly falls down on the side of the bed.



“Itai !” she muttered when her hits the floor.


“Daijobu?” Ryosuke said while laughing.


“Of course not ! Now i know you’re already fine, i don’t have any business with you. Ja.” She angrily said and march on his door.


“Chotto !” he said and grabbed her hand. “Arigato.” He said and smiled.


Mirai blushed a little when she saw his smile.


“I-I need to go , I need to prepare for my training.” She said and get her hand from his hand.


When she went out of the room, she took a deep breath.


“What the hell is happening? Mou ! Can you not beat faster?” she said to her heart and touches her chest with her hands. She felt that her heart is beating so fast.


“I need to concentrate. The contest is already next week.” She said and headed to her room to prepare.



--


When Ryosuke arrived at the JE building, Chinen welcomed him.


“Ryo-chan ! are you finally okay?” he asked.


“How did you know im sick?” RYosuke asked.

“Mirai called me. Mou, ! You should get some diet ! You’re heavy.” Chinen laughed.


“Thanks Yuri.”


A few minutes later, Yuto and Hikaru arrived. As always, Ryosuke approached Yuto.


“Yuto. Can we talk?”


Yuto just nod.


“I know you and Mirai celebrated your birthday together. I just want you to know that I will not give her to you.” He bravely said even if Chinen and Hikaru is there.

1 (3)


“Say that until you and Haruna are over.”


“I broke up with her.”

1 (119)


“EH? !” the three exclaimed when they heard him.


“Are you serious?” Chinen asked.


“Yes. I want to show Yuto that Mirai is mine.” He said.


“Maaa, this is a good fight between the two of us. May the best man wins.” Yuto said and smiled. He even offered his hand to Ryosuke.


Ryosuke smiled and took Yuto’s hand.


“Hai.”


Chinen and Hikaru just look at each other.


“Maaaa, Im excited to see their love story.” Hikaru whispered to Chinen and smiled.


“Me too.” Chinen said and smiled as he watches Yuto and Ryosuke.


--
3 days after Ryosuke broke up with Haruna, he never sees her nor does she never call him. This makes Ryosuke somehow relieved. He’s on his way to their rehearsal for their upcoming concert when someone blocked his way.


“Ohayo my dear, Ryosuke.” 

1 (77)


“H-Haruna?”


“Yes. Im glad you still remember me. We need to talk.”


“About what?” Ryosuke nervously asked.


“You will continue your relationship with me, or else. . . I’ll tell the whole world that you’re married with Shida Mirai. Well that will make a big fuss, isn’t it exciting?” HAruna said and smirked.


“Dont do that Haruna ! Are you really that desperate?”

1 (75)


“D-Desperate, you said? Look Im just doing this for us. I know you still love me.” She said and tried to kiss him.


Ryosuke stop her. “You’re not the same Haruna I’ve met before.”


“Ryosuke.”


“I need to go.” He coldly said and left her.


“If that is what you want, later this day , your career is over. Both of you.” Haruna angrily said.


Ryosuke is alarmed on what she said. He doesn’t want to lose his career, nor Mirai.


“Think about it Ryosuke. I’ll call you later for your answer.” With this Haruna left him.


Ryosuke sighed. “What am I gonna do?”

--
AN: Sorry for not updating for a long time :(

hope you like it :)

sorry for the typo and grammatical error :)

till next chapter :)