Chapter 18 - Perfect Life [Final Chapter]

Perfect Life




Final Chapter:

The day of the concert has finally arrived. Mirai was still hesitant to go.


“Mouu, after all what she has done to us, why would I watch a concert with her?” 


Her phone suddenly interrupted her thoughts.


“Hello?”


“Mi-chan?”


She heard the faint voice of Yuto on the phone.


“Hai? What’s up?”


“Want to watch our concert today?”


“Eh? Why everyone does want me to go the concert? Look Yu-chan, I’m not feeling well.”


“Eh? Somebody invited you already?”


“Hai. Haruna did.”


“Haruna?”


“Yes, thank you for the invite but I’m not going.”


“Mi-chan , wait. Just for this time, can you watch the concert, at least for me? You know I’ll perform for the first time the song I’ve created for someone special, and I want that someone special will be there.”


Mirai thinks for a few seconds then she sighed.


“Hai Hai, I’ll come but if I find the concert boring, I’ll go home.” she said.


“Arigato MI-chan ! See you there.” He ended up the call.


Mirai gets the ticket from the table. She stared at it for a few seconds.


“Maa, im sure Ryosuke will not see me, after all there are many fans who will be watching for sure.” She said and immediately fixed herself then contacts Haruna.


--


“I’ve done my part, now it’s your part.” Yuto said as he puts his phone on his bag.


“Arigato Yuto,” Ryosuke said and smiled awkwardly.


“What’s with that look? You look nervous.” Yuto smiled and tapped Ryosuke.


“Yu-chan, stop teasing Ryo-chan, he’s just nervous because Mirai will be watching.” Chinen said, but he too was also controlling his laughter.


Oi Chi ! Look who’s talking. You’re also laughing at Ryo-chan.” Yuto said.


Chinen didn’t control anymore his laughter.


“It’s because, this is the first time I’ve seen Ryo-chan like that.” Chinen said while laughing.


The other members also laugh as well as Ryosuke.


“Ganbatte Ryo-chan, this is your chance to show Mirai , who she is married to and how lucky she was to have you as her husband.” Yabu said.


Ryosuke smiled.


“Arigato minna for always helping me.” Ryosuke said.


Then the whole group formed a circle like they always do before the start of the concert.


__


“Are you excited?” Haruna asked her with a smiling face.


Mirai just nod. She keeps on observing Haruna ever since they met a few hours ago. They were waiting for the concert to get started. She already felt comfortable with her, no heavy feeling unlike before, but she doesn’t keep her guard down. She didn’t know if Haruna is plotting on something.


“Don’t worry, I changed. I will not do something that Ryo—I mean Yamada-kun will get mad at me.” Haruna said and smiled then looks at the uchiwa of Ryosuke she bought at the entrance.
There are lots of fangirls having their uchiwas and penlights with them, just like what Haruna bought. Mirai was amazed while observing the whole concert hall. She didn’t know that HSJ will have these numbers of fans.


Haruna wears a face mask for her own good. They wouldn’t know when a fan will attack her. Haruna offered Mirai to also wear but she declined. She’s not popular as Haruna and the lights were already dimmed, indicating that in a few minutes the concert will start.


“Ne Haruna, do you still love Ryosuke?” Mirai bravely asked.


Haruna smiled.


“I’ll become a liar and a hypocrite if I said no and I know you will not believe it. Yes. There is still love, but I respect Yamada-kun’s decision. Besides, it’s me who really started. I left him and exchange our relationship for my career. When I came back here, I was really frustrated when I heard you two got married. I’m really sorry.” Haruna said and hugged Mirai.


Mirai remained silent, then she smiled.


She felt that Haruna was really sincere of saying sorry for what she has done.


“I know you will find another guy who will give happiness to you.” Mirai said.


“Im tired of looking for that right now, after what happened, I think I need to focus more on my career.” She said.


A few minutes later, the lights went out. On the big screen, there it flashes a recorded video of HSJ’s messages for the fans who will watch the concert for that day. At the end of the video, Ryosuke’s face flashes in the screen.


“I want to dedicate this concert for someone really important for me. Aieru ‘POOP GIRL’ ”, he said then winked. All the fangirls screamed hard upon seeing him doing that.


“EH? Is that what she calls you?” Haruna was surprised upon hearing Ryosuke’s message.


“Anou BAKA !” Mirai angrily said. “WHO DOES HE THINKS HE IS? ANNOUNCING IT TO THE WHOLE JAPAN?. Im going home now Haruna.”


“EH? Chotto ! don’t go home yet. Please.” Haruna stopped her from leaving.


Mirai remembered Yuto.


“Hai Hai, ill try to control my temper over that buta.”.


Haruna sighed in a relief.


Mirai just watch the concert in silent. She just keeps observing Ryosuke. She didn’t feel any excitement upon seeing him, but rather she feels annoyed after what she said to the public.


After an hour of nonstop singing and dancing, the staffs allotted a 20 minutes break for the fans and the group to be refreshed.


“Ne , Haruna , I think I’ll be going home—“ Mirai didn’t finished her sentence because the light went off again and the fans started screaming again. Mirai had no other choice but to watch.


On the second half, the MC began. They talked about their funny experience during their past concerts. After the 15 minutes MC, they start performing again. They sang “Come on a my House”.


“next song is new hope!” Yabu announced.


Ryosuke started the song, making the fans screamed.


He first sang his lines followed by the HSJ members. On the chorus part, the group spread all around the concert hall making the fans to scream louder knowing that they have the chance to see each member in a small distance.


Ryosuke suddenly went backstage while the other members were walking and waving to their fans while singing.
Mirai was surprised when she saw Yuto approaching their direction. The staffs opened a small part of the barricade that separates the fans from the stage. Tall and big guys were escorted him as they clear the path where Yuto will walk.


“The real performance starts by now.” She heard Haruna said.


“what?”


“You’ll see Mi-chan.”


In a few seconds, here is Yuto standing in front of him. He smiled.


Yuto sang as he offered his hand to Mirai. He winked at her, making the fans around them screamed.


“Tonight we will pick 9 guests that we will invite in the stage.” She heard Yabu said while the song is still playing.


“Ikou , Mirai-chan?” he said and smiled to her.


She hesitantly gives her hand to Yuto, but in the end she handed it to him.


He smiled and helps her to get out on her seat. He let Mirai to walk first assisted by the securities and staffs.


He was about to walk when he remembered something.


“Ikou?” he said as he turned again and invited the person whom they are also very thankful for a job well done to not let Mirai leave the concert hall. He offered his hand to her.


“Eh?” Haruna was surprised at Yuto’s action.


“Don’t ask anymore, I’ll be late for my part.” He said and grabbed Haruna’s hand and gently guides her while walking to the stage.


What was he thinking? He must be angry at me right?”  Haruna asked herself as she watches the little actions that Yuto made for her to protect her from the fans. She just ignored what keeps running on her mind when they reached the stage.


There stood 9 girls together with each HSJ Members. Mirai was also surprised that Haruna was also at the stage with Yuto. 

While the others were standing at the side of the stage, she was standing alone at the middle. The staff told her to stand up there. She also saw that Ryosuke is not also present. She felt nervous upon seeing her situation.


“Am I on an embarrassing situation again?” she thought.


“What the heck was going on?” she asked Yuto but he just shrugged his shoulders and smiled.


“The next song, Just for You.” Yuto announced.


The fans screamed. The HSJ members together with their partners move to the farther side of the stage, leaving Mirai alone at the center stage. The lights went dim, the large led screen at the stage only the one who gives light to the hall.


“EH? Oi, Chotto---“she didn’t have the chance to continue her sentence because a voice suddenly came from behind.


The fans screamed upon seeing the photo flashed on the screen. This makes Mirai to look at her back. She was surprised when she saw her stolen photos during their wedding.


“What the heck is this?” she said then blushed upon seeing a photo together with Yuto.


The last one to flash on the screen was their wedding photo. The fans screamed when Ryosuke slowly came out from the backstage.


“Kimi no inai hibi ga sugiteku keredo , Any day, anytime itsumademo. You’re my love…”


Mirai’s eyes suddenly went wide upon seeing him.


The fans’ screams gets louder as they finally saw the person singing. He was so handsome in his outfit.


“Hokori kabutta kabegiwa no gitaa. Yubi de hajikeba omoidasu no sa ima mo. . .”


He continues to sing while looking the beautiful girl in front of her.


He walked towards to her while holding a bouquet of flowers.


“My better days, better days with you . . ..” 


With this Mirai’s tears started to falls down.


“Everyday I smile for you kimi ga tonari ni ita hibi. Every night I cry for you. ima mo kie wa shinai. Everyday I try for you nidoto furerarenai sore demo.” He sang as he walks towards Mirai.



“Every night I shine for you subete wa For you.” He sang the last part of the chorus then handed the bouquet to her.


He saw that Mirai’s already crying.


He hugged her.


The other members’ walks towards the center stage with their partners while they continue to sing their part as the two of them were busy in their own business with each other.


“What the heck is this? I really hate you.” Mirai said and slightly punches Ryosuke on his chest, while wiping off her tears.


“Its just a part of my plan that Yuto and I plotted.” He said and lifted Mirai’s chin. He smiled and wiped her tears on her cheeks.


“Plan? What plan?” Mirai asked.


“It’s a secret.” He said and walked to the center stage together with Mirai. The other members give them space on the middle.


“Once again kimi ni mata aeru nara..” Ryosuke sings the bridge part while holding Mirai’s hand. “I’ll give you all my love for you. .” he sings as he bent down on one of his knees and shows Mirai a small box. He opened it and Mirai saw her ring that was supposed to be missing.


The camera focuses on that scene and that made the fangirls to scream and cheer for them.


“I know I’ve done many things and hurt your feelings. I know that in the first place you don’t like me, and so do I, but I want you to know that you’re the very first girl I’ve met who drives me crazy, whom first I picked a fight with , whom I love to tease a lot, and whom I love so much. Shida Mirai, no, Yamada Mirai-san, will you let me come back to your life again and I promise you that I will do all my best to correct my wrong doings to you before, to take care of you every day, to cook food for you every day, to tease you a lot every day, and to spend the rest of my days loving you, my one and only ‘poop’ girl.” He said.


*inserts the last part of the chorus as the background song*


Mirai was really surprised. She cried again.


“baka , baka , baka.” She repeatedly said while crying.


Ryosuke stood up, still holding Mirai’s hand and the box on the other side of his hand.


The fans cheer.


“Accept it Mirai-san !” she heard some of the fans yelling.


Ryosuke smiled. “I know I’ve proposed to you on a not romantic way before, that’s why I want to make it up on the second time.”


She looked at him for a few seconds. “Yes this is the man I really love, the man who changes my life and made it a huge mess. But this is also the person, whom I want to have a perfect life with.”


She looked at the HSJ members. They were smiling. She looked at Yuto and Haruna.


Yuto nodded, as if he was asking her to accept Ryosuke’s proposal again same as Haruna.


Lastly, she looked back again to Ryosuke.


She sighed then hugged Ryosuke.


“I love you my dear buta. I always do. And Yes, I’ll accept you again in my life as well as your promise to me.” She whispered to him.


Ryosuke smiled and raised his arms indicating that he wins again the heart of Mirai.


The fans screamed and cheer for the both of them. The HSJ members smiled and also cheer them.


“Be happy always Mirai.”


“Be happy always Ryosuke.”


Both Haruna and Yuto were surprised when they both said the same thing while watching the two.


Yuto smiled to Haruna, so is she to him.


Ryosuke gets Mirai’s left hand and wears the ring on her ring finger.


“Arigato Mi-chan, you really made me happy.” He said and cupped her face then slowly leaned forward to kiss her. The camera focused on them that made the fans to scream louder.


Mirai’s tears flows down again on her cheeks as Ryosuke kissed her.


Ryosuke ended the kiss then hugged Mirai before he starts to sing again together with the HSJ Members


“Everyday I smile for you kiimi ga tonari ni ita hibi. Every night I cry for you. Ima mo kie wa shinai. Everyday I try for you. Nidoto furerarenai sore demo. Every night I shine for you…”


“Subete wa For you.” Ryosuke sings the last part and kissed Mirai’s hand.


“I love you Mi-chan,” he said then hugged her.


Mirai smiled. “I love you too Ryo-chan.” she whispered to him and buried her face to Ryosuke’s chest.


--


The whole concert was a success as well as Ryosuke’s plan.


“Moooou ! im really touched about Ryosuke’s proposal ! I wish I could also be arranged to a wedding.” Inoo said while looking at the two who are now busy answering the reporter’s questions. He even hugged Hikaru when he said that.


After the concert, they held a mini conference with the reporters to put an end to the issue of their marriage. Johnny, for the first time, was there too to help them. The HSJ members we’re just watching at the corner.


“Kei-chan ! Stop it!” Hikaru said and tried to take off Kei’s arms.


“Ne Yu-chan, daijoubu?” Chinen asked Yuto.


“Eh? Of course im fine why?”


“Betsuni. I just thought that you’re hurt?”


Yuto smiled.


“I already accepted the fact that Mirai loves Ryosuke than me.” Yuto said while looking at them.


“Hmm, who would have thought that because of their parents’ arrangement, the two of them fall in love with each other?” Chinen said. “Knowing that they hate each other the first time they met.”


Yuto laughed. “Yeah.”


“Ahhh, Ryosuke already married now. I hope he will not leave JE.” Daiki said.


“He will not leave JE.” Yuto gave Daiki a rest assured look.


“I will never let that any of us leaves again.” Yabu seriously said.


The other members smile upon hearing those words from Yabu.


--


One week after their concert:


Haruna looks at the passport she was holding. After a few hours, she will be flying to France.


She sighed.


“Mirai-chan is very pretty ne. Im glad that Ryosuke-san married her, but at the same time I feel sad upon hearing the news that he is married.”


She heard those words from one the three girls who were sitting 3 seats away from her.


“Yeah! At least it is not that witch Kawaguchi he is married to.” One of them said.


Haruna just smiled.


“Witch huh.” She sadly said. “Well I can’t blame them.”


A few minutes later, the three girls already left, leaving her all alone in that area.


She gets her phone and browse on it. She saw a photo of her and Ryosuke. It was taken 4 years ago, when they were just started dating.


“I guess I don’t need this. Be happy with Mirai, Ryosuke. I’m sorry if I only bring bad things to the both of you. I know it’s my fault especially when I left you. . . but, just this time, let me be honest with my true feelings. I still love you.” She said while looking at their photo. Few tears drop on the screen of her phone.


“Hai.” From nowhere, a blue handkerchief suddenly popped out in her front.


“Eh?” she looked up and surprised to see Yuto standing infront of her.


“I don’t want a girl to see cry. Hora, take it.” He said in a serious face.


“H-Hai, arigato.” She said and accepts the handkerchief from Yuto. She started to wipe her tears.
Yuto sat down beside her.


“Kore,” he said and handed a small box to her.


“What is this?” she asked.


“Ryosuke can’t come here, he still have some press conference to attend that’s why he send me instead.”


“I didn’t tell him to come in the first place, but thank you for this.” She said and opened it.


Her tears started to fall again upon seeing the content of the box. It is a necklace with her initials.


“Happy Birthday,” Yuto said.


“Eh?”


“Ryosuke said that. He wants me to deliver his message to you.”


Haruna smiled. “Arigato Nakajima-kun. I’m already happy knowing that he already forgives me.”


“What are you gonna do now?”


“I don’t know. Maybe focus on my career?”


“Hmm, is that so.”


“Hai. I’ve done many bad things during my comeback here; maybe I should take a rest, far from this country.”


“Still love him?”


Haruna looked at Yuto.


“Shikata ga nai deshou? He is still my first love, How about you, you still love Mirai right?”


Same reason as you, but I already accepted it that I will never get Mirai’s heart.”


Haruna chuckled.


“Arigato Nakajima-kun, for letting me realized something.”


“Ah, about what happened in the car, I’m sorry if I do that? I’m just mad at that time.”


Haruna blushed.


“I-its nothing.”


Haruna heard about her flight.


“I need to go. Thank you for delivering this.” She said and gets her luggage.


“Have a safe flight.” Yuto said and stood up.


He was about to leave when Haruna called him again.


“Nakajima-kun,” she called him.


“Hmm?”


Haruna looked at him.


“Iie, betsuni. Ja.” She said and went towards the departure area.


Yuto smiled then leave.


Haruna look back at Yuto for the last time, but Yuto’s figure is not there anymore.


“I hope we can meet again, Nakajima-kun.”



--


Epilogue


“RYOSUKEEEEEEEE!” Mirai angrily screamed as she sees that Ryosuke was laughing at her photo again.


“What?” he said while laughing.


“Give me your phone!” she said as she tries to get it from him.


“No!” he said then tried to hide it from Mirai.


“What’s so funny about that photo?” Mirai asked and pouted.


Ryosuke smirked.


“Its because, this photo is the reason why you marry me before.” He said and pulled Mirai to him. She is now sitting on Ryosuke’s lap.


“Uhm, well yeah. Its because I don’t want that to be leaked! You cheater !” she said and tried to steal again his phone.


“Ooops.” He said and slid it inside his shirt. “Get it if you can.”


“You naughty strawberry addict ert !” she angrily said and tried to stood up, but Ryosuke pulled her closer, making a few inches gap on their faces.


“ert huh? Well we’ve been together for quite a long time now. Maybe it’s the time we make a big family?” he said.


“Big family huh! YOU ERT!” she said and pinched hard Ryosuke’s cheeks.


“Itai !!!!”Ryosuke winced as Mirai stretched hard his cheeks.


Serves you right!” Mirai said.



“You !”


“Erase it or I’ll post this on my blog?” Mirai said and released Ryosuke’s cheeks. She gets something from her pocket.
Ryosuke’s eyes gets wide as he saw the photo that Mirai was holding.


“I don’t know my husband looks so cute in girl’s dress.” Mirai said and teased Ryosuke.
Ryosuke blushed.


“kawaii~!” Mirai said when she saw him blushed.


“Urusai!” Ryosuke irritatedly said.
Mirai laughed.


“I love when I see you with that irritating face.” 


“And I love teasing and getting you angry at me.” 


Mirai pouted. “because you’re a ert!”


“No I’m not. What made you thinks that?”


Mirai blushed. “Because you like to tease me!”


Ryosuke laughed and hugged Mirai tightly.


“Ne Mi-chan, did I tell you that I love you so much?” Ryosuke asked.


“You’re always telling me that.” Mirai said and rested her chin on his shoulder.


“Are you already tired of hearing that?”


Mirai smiled.


“Nope, as long it is Yamada Ryosuke who says it , I will not get tired of hearing those words.” Mirai whispered to him.


Ryosuke held her shoulders and make her face him.


“Even Yuto also says it?”


Mirai smiled. “Why? are you jealous?”


“Of course! Im so madly pissed when I saw him sleeping on your room together with you.”


“Did I ever tell you that I love seeing you jealous.” Mirai said and planted a short kiss on the tip of Ryosuke’s nose.


“You’re such a sadist Mi-chan!” Ryosuke said and smiled.


“I love you my dear Buta.” 


“And I love you more my dear sadist wife.”


With that Ryosuke kissed again her wife sweetly.


“Ehem.”


The two of them were surprised to see the other HSJ members at the entrance of the living room.


Mirai blushed and stood up.


“Its not what you think.” She said.


“Its okay Mi-chan, you’re already married. Husband and wife do that.” Chinen naughtily smiled at Ryosuke.


“And besides, we all know that Ryosuke can’t resist if he has a beautiful wife like you. Good thing he still can controls himself.” Yuya teased Ryosuke.


“Urusai Yuyan! Give me a break.” Ryosuke said.


“Demo, we will interrupt your sweet moments again for our shoot will be in an hour.” Yabu said. “Gomen ne Mi-chan, we will borrow first your husband.” Yuto said to her.


“Its okay I understand. I still need to visit my father’s grave.” She said. “Oi buta!, get ready now.”


“hai hai. See you later Mi-chan.” RYosuke said and winked to Mirai. He stood up and gets his things.


“Hai. Take care everyone.” She said and escorted them outside their house.


“Take care too, let me know if you’re already at home.” Ryosuke said before he went inside the van.


“Hai, Mr. Yamada Ryosuke. Yu-chan, can you look Ryosuke for me if he will dare to stare at another woman.” Mirai said.
Yuto laughed.


“Don’t worry, I will be the one who will give him a straight punch on his face if he will do that.” Yuto said.


“That will never happen Yuto.” He said and smiled. “Ja.”


The driver closed the door and started to drive. Mirai waves her hand on the fading figure of the car on her sight.


She smiled. She looked up at the skies.


“Otou-san, I’m very thankful to you that you did this thing for me. Now I know that marrying him is not the biggest mistake, rather, not marrying him will probably be the biggest mistake that I will keep regretting in my life.” 
She raised her left hand and stared at their wedding ring.



“Perfect life for me ! Perfect life for you ! Don't you stop ! Life goes on ! So get up !” she smiled as she sings the Perfect Life song of Hey Say Jump.

--
AN:
FINALLY ~! this series comes to an end !

THANK YOU VERY MUCH for the readers of this series ~ I LOVE YOU GUYS !
Thank you for all the comment and support ! haha

hope you like this series ~!

Till the next series ~!

-GUMI