Chapter 9 - Mirai vs Haruna (The first encounter)

Perfect Life

Chapter 9 - Mirai vs Haruna -The First Encounter

Mirai was busy fixing her things when Mrs. Yamada entered her dressing room.


“Konnichiwa Mirai-chan!” Mrs. Yamada greeted her.


“Konnichiwa Obaa-sama.” She greeted her nicely.

mm3o

“Maaa, don’t call me obaa-sama, haha call me mom or okaa-chan.” Mrs. Yamada cheerfully said.


“Eh? Anou... etou... o-okaa-san?” she slowly said. She blushed when she said the word ‘okaa-san’.


“Very good Mirai-chan. By the way are you free now?”


“Ahmm, yes.”


“Good. Let’s visit Ryosuke together at the JE building.” Mrs. Yamada said and placed her arms on her shoulders.


“EH? But—“


“It’s okay. Ikou.” Mrs. Yamada said and pulled Mirai along her.


Mirai , on the other hand, just go with the flow. She knows she can’t say no to her, even Ryosuke is afraid to his mother.


After a while, they are already inside the JE Building.


“Ryosuke is in that room; just knock on the door okay? Please give my regards to him.” Mrs. Yamada said and pointed one of the doors in the hallway.


“Eh? I though you’re going to visit him?” Mirai was surprised of what she said.


“I have an important talk with Johnny-san. So for the meantime stay there, okay?” Mrs. Yamada said and wink to her.


Mirai just looked at her and give her a deep sigh.


“Ganbatte Mirai-chan! Im sure he wants to see you. Ja. We’ll meet later.” with this Mrs. Yamada immediately leave Mirai on the corridor.


“WHAT THE—their family is so weird.” She whispered to herself.

1 (10)

“Mirai-chan? What are you doing here?” Hikaru said when he noticed her on the corridor.


“Ah! Anou, Etou...” she said nervously. She doesn’t know what reason to give.


“Ah ! You’re here to visit Ryo-chan right?  Waaaah Good timing. He’s on his turn now in shooting for his part.” Hikaru said and smile.


“Eh? Etou, It’s not what you think—“


“let’s go !” Hikaru said and lead her in a different direction.


They arrived at the recording studio. The room is a bit dark but it has dimmed lights that somehow made light to the room. She saw the other members of the HSJ sitting on a long table while practicing their lines. On the left side of the room, she saw a small recording room with a transparent glass that serves a wall. She saw Ryosuke standing on the other side of the glass. She heard the director’s comments on their side.

1 (5)

“Just keep your tone as is on that part.” The director said.


She looked at Ryosuke.


1 (107)


He has this serious face while listening to the director.


“He’s really serious when it comes to work.” She heard Hikaru said to her and lead her to the long table.


“Minna ! Look who’s here.” Hikaru said and presented Mirai in front of them.


“Woah !Mirai-chan ! What are you doing here?” Yuto exclaimed.


“Im here because—“

“Of course she’s here to visit Ryo-chan.” Chinen cut off her sentence and smiled to her.

1 (97)

She just nodded.


She feels that even if she said the real reason, they will not believe her.


They offered her a seat and snacks to eat.


“How are you?” Yuto asked her.

bs_ep08_0040

“Im fine. Just needs a little adjustment.” Mirai said and smiled to him.


Voice106

Yuto noticed the necklace he gave to her.


“That’s good.” He said and smiled.


Mirai smiled and looked at the Ryosuke’s direction.


‘It’s the first time i saw him so serious.kakkoi’ She said to herself. She felt her heartbeat race a little.


*doki doki*


Eh? Why?’


After a few minutes, she heard a song played in the room while Ryosuke on the other room is singing.


“I didn’t know he has a good voice.” she said, still looking at Ryosuke.


“Eh?” Yuto asked.


“Ah, betsuni. I’m just talking to myself.”


After he sings, the director said that he can have his break. Ryosuke immediately went to their place.


He seems surprised when he saw Mirai.

“Mirai-chan, what are you doing here?” he said and seat beside her. He was fixing his lyrics sheet while talking to Mirai.


She was about to answer when she felt something touches her arms.


She saw a hand with bottled water. She looked at the direction of the hand. She saw Chinen’s smiling face. He didn’t care even if Yuto is in their middle.


“Give it to him.” He whispered.


“Eh?”she said.


“Doue Mirai-chan?” Ryosuke asked and finally look at her.


“Iie, nothing.” She nervously said and took secretly the bottled water from Chinen. “Kore.” She said and handed it to him.


Ryosuke smiled.


1 (61)




“How sweet! I know you can’t resist me.” He said and happily hugged her.


“It’s not what you think, Idiot.” She whispered to him.


“I’M BACK!” 


Everybody was surprised when they heard a familiar voice entered the room.


Even though the room only has dim lights, they saw a figure of a girl standing on the door. She is tall.


“What’s with this room? It’s dark.” They heard her say and switch on the lights to make the room brighter.


Ryosuke suddenly stood up when he saw the image of the girl.

1 (83)



“H-Haruna?” the whole HSJ group exclaimed.


Mirai can’t see her clearly because Ryosuke is blocking her view.


“I’m back minna !” she happily greeted them and walked towards their place. “Im back, Ryo-chan.” She said and making a stop in front of Ryosuke.


Mirai’s jaw dropped when she finally saw Haruna Kawaguchi in person.


‘Sugoi, she’s more beautiful in person.’ She thought.


Ryosuke remained silent.


“Ryo-chan, I miss you so much. Did you miss me?” Haruna said and give Ryosuke a hug. She doesn’t care even if the HSJ , the staffs, and Mirai was there.


“Ryo-chan?” she asked when she felt that Ryosuke is not answering her.


“Ahh, Haruna-chan ! i’m glad you’re back. anou, im in the middle of the work—“ he said when he finally regained his senses.


“Who’s she?” HAruna asked when she noticed Mirai beside him.


Haruna looked Mirai from head to toe.


“Anou, she’s Ryo-chan’s –“ Kei butted in but he was cut off by Ryosuke.


“Haruna, let’s talk somewhere else okay?” Ryosuke said and holds Haruna’s arms.


“Sure.” She cheerfully said and ignored Mirai’s presence.


Haruna grabbed Ryosuke’s hand and lead him outside.


Ryosuke just give an apologetic face to the staffs, to the HSJ members and to Mirai before the two of them left the room.


Mirai just look at the door.


“What’s wrong with her?” she asked Yuto.


“She’s Kawaguchi Haruna. She’s also a model like you, and a part time actress. Actually she’s in the same agency as you, but uncle didn’t want to mention it infront of you. Sorry.” Yuto said.


“I already knew about that. Honoka said it to me.”


“actually, she’s Ryo-chan’s ex girlfriend.” Yabu said


“Ex? I thought it is not allowed you guys to have a relationship?”


“Yes. But they’re relationship is secret. Only the staffs here and us, knew this. Johnny warned us, especially them to be careful.” Chinen butted in.


“But 3 years ago, she broke up with Ryosuke and went to Paris to study and enhance her career. She’s the first love of Ryosuke that’s why we know that he really got hurt when she left him.”(Daiki)


“Sou.” She just said and looked at the bottled water she was still holding.


“Are you hungry? Want to have a snack with us?” Yuto asked when he noticed that Mirai kept silent.


Mirai just nodded and went out with the HSJ members.


==



Ryosuke offered a burger he bought to the girl who was happily waiting for him.


“Arigato.” She said and gets the burger from Ryosuke.


They decided to talk on the park near the JE Building. Good thing there were no other people than them.

1 (81)

“What brings you back here?” Ryosuke coldly asked.


“Does it need to be questioned? Of course I came back just for you.” Haruna said and sweetly smiled to him.



‘It’s still the same smile that captures my heart.’ Ryosuke thought.


Ryosuke look away. “But it is you who broke up with me, so why bothered to go back here for me?”


Haruna stop from eating.


“Hontou da, demo, while I’m still in Paris, I thought that my decision is right, but deep inside my heart I’m also hurt when I broke with you.”



Ryosuke looked at her. She was not looking at him.


1 (80)


“Every day, it is like hell. I tried to concentrate to my studies and work, but all I can see in my mind was your handsome face always saying ‘Haru-chan, kawaii’, ‘Haru-chan, daisuki’, ‘Haruru’. My life there is not that easy. I learn how to live on my own, learn to be sociable to others for them not to bully me, learn to stand up on my own whenever I fall down, and learn to live without you. And it really hurts. But i need to overcome them, for my dreams, for my career and for you, to be proud of me.”She said as tears starting form on her eyes.


Ryosuke was surprised of her story.


1 (79)

“I tried to contact you after a month of staying there, but i can’t reach your phone. I thought that you’re really mad at me. I’m sorry.” She continued.


“I-I change my number. Gomen.” He said.


Haruna smiled while wiping her tears.


1 (78)

“Don’t be sorry. It’s my fault anyway. But, it is not yet the end right?” she said.


“Eh? What do you mean?” 

1 (75)


“I want us to be together again.” Haruna said to him.


“Eh? ! What? ! are you out of your mind?” Ryosuke exclaimed.

1 (76)

“But I still love you Ryo-chan, and I know you still love me too.” 


“But it is not the situation.” Ryosuke sighed. “Listen, 3 years have already passed and—“


“That’s why I want to make it up to you.”

1 (82)

“You don’t understand. How will i say this—“


“You have a new girlfriend right? Its her right? The girl a while ago?” Haruna looked away.


“She’s not my girlfriend.”


“EH? Then it means that we can be still—“


“She’s already my wife.” Ryosuke finally said.

1 (81)

“WHAT? !” Haruna exclaimed.


“She’s my wife, not my girlfriend.” Ryosuke confessed to her in a low voice.


“Wait, let your words sink on my brain.” Haruna said and do the inhale exhale routine for 3 times.


“Wife, you said?”


Ryosuke nodded.


“Its a joke right? Look Ryo-chan, this is not the proper time to joke okay. And I know you’re not that insane to tell me that she’s your wife. I may consider it if you said girlfriend, but wife? Don’t kid me around Ryo.” Haruna calmly said but her tone is a little angry.


“It is not a joke Haruna,” he said and raised his left hand infront of Haruna’s face.


Haruna saw a ring on his ring finger.


“USO !” Haruna suddenly stood up.

1 (77)

“Gomen.”


Haruna kept silent.


“I need to—“


“When did this happen?” Haruna finally spoke.


“Recently only.”


“Do you love her?”


“Eh?” Ryosuke was surprised to her question.

1 (76)

“Its not that I love her but I also didn’t hate her. I don’t know”


“So there’s no love between you two?”


“No. It’s an arrange marriage by both of our parents.”


Haruna finally looked at him.


She suddenly hugs him.


“I will not give up on you. I know you still love me. And i will do anything to win you back.” she said and kissed him on his lips.“We’ll meet again, Ryo-chan.” She said and left him.

1 (77)

“What should I do?” he said and buried his face to his palms.

1 (74)

==


After Mirai have lunch with the HSJ Members, she decided to go home.


“Ah, what a tiring day.” She said while opening the door.


She was surprised when she saw a girl’s shoes on the entrance.


She felt nervous.



She silently went inside to check if there is someone on the house. She gets a tennis racket on the storage room beneath the staircase. Good thing that it is located at the entrance.



She slowly tiptoed on the floor and went on the living room. She saw nothing.



What if there’s a robber? What will i do?’



She heard someone humming on the kitchen area. She peeks at the door. She saw a woman busy looking for something inside their refrigerator. When the woman finally moved from her spot, she ran into her direction and hit her with the racket on her head.



“ITAI ! WHAT ARE YOU DOING? !” the woman angrily said and touches her head. The woman decided to face the one who hit her.



“KAWAGUCHI HARUNA?!” Mirai suddenly exclaimed.



“WHO ARE YOU?! Oh, you’re the girl from the recording studio.” Haruna said when she saw the one who hits her. “Why the hell did you hit me ? !” she angrily said and grabbed Mirai’s hair.



“Itai ! How rude of you asking me that. It is you who entered our house without permission!” Mirai angrily said and tried to let herself free from Haruna.

Haruna's grip is too tight in her hair. It feels that her hair will tear from the scalp.

"HOW DARE YOU HIT MY HEAD WITH A RACKET ? !"

"HOW DARE YOU ALSO TO ENTER MY HOUSE WITHOUT PERMISSION!"

"I HAVE A PERMISSION FROM RYOSUKE'S MOM !" Haruna angrily said and hit Mirai on her cheeks.

“WHAT IS GOING ON HERE !” 



Haruna stop when she saw Ryosuke standing on the door.


“She hits me with a racket.” Haruna said like a crybaby in front of Ryosuke.


“Is it true Shida-san?” he said in an angry tone.

a14m


Mirai looked at Ryosuke. She saw that he has this dark aura coming from him.


bs_ep05_0317


“Yes. I thought that she’s a robber.” Mirai coldly said.


“But you don’t have to hit her with a racket?!” Ryosuke angrily said.


“WHAT IF THERE IS A REAL ROBBER? ARE YOU EXPECTING ME TO KEEP SILENT AND DO NOTHING?” Mirai angrily said. She felt tears starting to form on her eyes.


Ryosuke ignored Mirai’s explanation.


“Are you okay Haru-chan?” he worriedly said to Haruna and kissed her forehead.


“Im okay Ryo-chan.” Haruna said and pretend to cry but she smiled devilishly to Mirai.

haruna_kawaguchi120725030517


“Shhh. Don’t cry. Come on; let us put some first aid on your head.” He gently said and guides carefully Haruna on the iving room.


Mirai left alone in the kitchen.


“WHAT’s WRONG WITH YOU ? ! I HATE ALL OF YOU” she angrily shouted and went to her room.




She doesn’t know why tears started to fall down on her cheeks when she saw Ryosuke being caring with Haruna.


Ryosuke heard her shout but he just ignored her. More important is Haruna’s condition.


==



“How did you get here?” Ryosuke asked Haruna while gently pressing a cold compress on her head.



“I ask your mom, and she gladly told me about your new home. I didn’t know you two are living together.” Haruna said.


‘Mom is really dense.’


“Does it hurt?”



“Not anymore. Arigato Ryo-chan.” Haruna smiled and embraced Ryosuke.



Ryosuke looked at the staircase.



I hope she’s fine. I almost snapped when I saw Haruna got hurt.’ He thought.



‘But Mirai’s right. It’s Haruna’s fault.’ His conscience said.



‘She hurt Haruna!’



‘You still love Haruna don’t you?’ 



Those words echoed on his ears.



‘Did i still love her? But how about Mirai? Will she let me have a relationship with Haruna?’

Image of  Mirai's crying face is keep on playing on his mind.

1 (56)

'I feel guilty.' he thought.



==

Mirai cried. Her head is aching because of what Haruna do to her. She also felt her cheeks and arms are also aching. She saw some scratches on her arms. she saw that some of her scratches are bleeding.

She took her handkerchief and placed it in her arms.


1 (88)

"Itai." she said while her face winced.


‘HE’s a real IDIOT !’ she angrily said.



‘But why am I hurting? Not physical, but emotional. Why does my heart hurt when Ryosuke defended Haruna while Im on the right side?’ she thought.



“I REALLY HATE YOU YAMADA RYOSUKE !” she angrily said and buried her face in the pillow while letting her emotions to come out.

==

AN: hi minna ~! again, sorry for the typo and grammatical errors :( hope you like it ! even though its a boring chapter haha

till chapter 10 !