Chapter 8 - The Arrival of the Rival

Perfect Life

Chapter 8 – The Arrival of the Rival


The next day, they already went back to Tokyo.


Ryouske and Mirai , were ride on the same car. Their parents decided to let the two of them together.


Silence.


Silence.


Silence


“what a great weather ne?” RYosuke finally broke the silence



Mirai didn’t answer. She’s still looking outside the window.

12043_160299967536_32801197536_2253730_4285797_n

“Want to have dinner later? I know a good restaurant.” He said.


Mirai still didn’t answer.


“Ne, daijoubu?” he said and held her hands.


Mirai immediately took her hands from his grip.


“You don’t need to be nice. I know you don’t like me.” Mirai coldly said and stares sharply at him.

943390_10151235742627537_961875336_n

“What are you talking about? I’m trying to work out this marriage okay? It is not only you, who are the victim.” Ryosuke said, already pissed of his wife’s attitude to her‘That’s why I hate women.’

yamada ryosuke - daichi

“Let’s just make rules. If we’re in front of them, let’s pretend we’re in good terms, but after that, we have our own lives. You can live the way you want, and i’ll do also the same. You can do whatever you want, and i do it as well. Is it fair enough?” Mirai whispered, so that the driver can’t hear it.



Ryosuke keep silent.


He sighed afterwards.


“It’s okay. Deal.” He said and smirked.



He offered a handshake to her.


She gladly accepts it and goes back to her sightseeing.


==


After a few hours, Ryosuke noticed that they are heading a different way. She looked at Mirai who is peacefully sleeping beside her.

9b89cb5510ffa419f480700db401a4f21233182481_full

Anou, this is not the way home, where are we going?” he asked the driver.


“Mr. Yamada ordered to drive you both on your new home.” The driver said.


“new home?” he exclaimed.


He felt that Mirai woke up because of his voice.


“Im sorry.” He apologized.


As always, Mirai just looked at him coldly.


“Anou, sumimasen, this is not our way home.” Mirai said to the driver when she also noticed that they are heading a different way.


“We’re going to your new house.”


“Eh? !” she exclaimed and looked at the convoy behind them. She noticed that their car and the other cars are not tailing them.


“What’s going on?” she asked


“Mr. Yamada said they were head back home. The two of you must see you new house. They said that your things already there.”


“EH? !” the both of them said.


“Stop the car! I’m going home.” Mirai said.


But the driver didn’t obey her.


“STOP THE CAR!” she shouted and gets hysterical.


“Chotto Mirai, calm down.” Ryosuke said and hold Mirai’s arm.



“Dont touch me! JUST STOP THIS –“she didn’t continue her sentence because Ryosuke suddenly halted her to him and hugged her.

0003c62g


Mirai was surprised and calm down.


“Calm down okay? I’ll talk to mother later. Let’s just see our new house, okay?” Ryosuke sweetly said to her.


Mirai pushed him and stayed back on her seat. She just looked outside.


‘MOU ! I DONT WANT TO LIVE WITH HIM!’


shidamirai2008067

==


Another 30 minutes have passed; they arrived at a fancy neighbourhood.


They both went outside the car.


She looked around. She saw that the house is kinda unique. The house is small but elegant. It is a two storey house. It was surrounded by a high wall that only the roof can be seen outside. The gates were made of solid steel.  The outside garden we’re also spacious with a mini Japanese garden. It is like a secret house.


She felt Ryosuke hold firm of her hand.  He smiled.


She tried to let go of her hand, but Ryosuke’s grip was too firm.


She sighed. She let Ryosuke to hold her hand.


“Ikou?” he said and led the way to enter the house.


She was somehow fascinated when they went inside.


“Cool place, as expected from Mother’s taste.” Ryosuke said and happily seat down on the couch.


Mirai just looked at him.


“let’s seat .” he said and halted her to seat down beside him.


“This is a nice place ne?” 


“Im going home.”


“No Mirai-chan.” Someone said from somewhere.


“Obaa-sama.” She exclaimed when she saw Mrs. Yamada on the door.


“Okaa-san.” Ryosuke said.


“Starting from today, you’re gonna live here.” Mrs. Yamada said.


But---“


“No ifs no buts Mirai-chan.” She said.


“EH? How about my things? My work? Everybody will see me going home here. It will cause scandal for both of us.” Mirai said.


“Dont worry. Your things are already in your room, as well as Ryo-chan’s things. As for you work, no one knows that you’re the one who lives here. No one cares who will be their neighbour. That’s why you don’t need to worry if someone sees you here.” Mrs. Yamada said and smiled.


“EH?” they both said.


“Ja, i need to go. I just check if you two are already here.” With this Mrs. Yamada already bid them goodbye.


Mirai sighed.


“I cant believe this is happening.” She just said and sat down.


“Im sorry Mirai-chan.” He said.


“Dont call me Mirai-chan. We’re not close.” She said and went straight to her room.

1montagenu9


Ryosuke just stared at her.


bs_ep03_0022

‘What’s wrong with her? If she doesn’t like me, I also don’t like her! You can’t do this to a Yamada Ryosuke. I’ll give you a lesson.’ He said to himself.


==


When Mirai went to their room, she immediately gets her things and transferred it to the guest room, besides their supposed to be room.


She was busy fixing her things when someone called her on the phone.


“Moshi Moshi?”


‘Mirai-chan?”


“Yuto-kun ! good thing you called.” 


“Eh? Did something happen?” 


“Nothing.  It’s just that Ryosuke’s parent’s ideas to let the two of us live in one house.”


“hmmm, souka, maybe you’ll just  need to adjust. Dont worry im here for you if you need help. Ryo-chan, sometimes can be stubborn or a little irritated, but he’s a good person. He will not do anything to you. Trust me.”


“Arigato Yuto-kun.” She said.


They talked for about an hour. She feels sleepy that’s why she decided to end the call. She sighed.


‘Maa, i need to adjust. It’s another challenge for me to face.’ She said and went to sleep.


==


She doesn’t know how long did she sleep. She woke up. She’s still not finished to unpack her things.


She felt her stomach grumbles.


“Im hungry.” She said and went outside her room.


She looked at the living room. no traces of Ryosuke.


She went to the kitchen. She saw an empty room.


“Where the heck did he go?” she whispered.


“Looking for me honey?” he suddenly said on the kitchen’s door while watching her wander around the kitchen.

yamada topless


She jumped a little because of surprised.

a14m

She was shocked to see a topless Yamada Ryosuke. He’s only wearing a towel that wraps around on his waist. Few water droplets freely drop on his white and smooth chest.


 Mirai suddenly looked down.


She immediately went out of the kitchen while still looking down, but Ryosuke suddenly grabbed her arm.


“W-What do you want?” she nervously said , still not looking at him.


Ryosuke smirked.


“Its our first night together, i think we must enjoy this night,” he said and leaned his face to her face. “Just the two of us.”He whispered. Their faces were only a few inches away.


“What are you talking about?” she still managed to say.


“Dont play dumb Mirai-chan. It’s our honeymoon stage after we got married yesterday.” He said and slowly leaned closer to end the gap between their faces.


Mirai’s face went red.


“Let go of me !” she said and tried to get free from his grip. She steps backwards while he steps forward to her.


“Dont be shy Mirai-chan, we’re already married, and married couples do that.” Ryosuke said.


‘Yuto-kun ! Tasukete !’ she wanted to shout.


When she steps backward she suddenly tripped on the pillow that is lying on the floor, which causes her to fall down on the couch beside. Ryosuke also didn’t expect this, that’s why he also falls down on top of her.


“Get off me !” she exclaimed.


“No my dear.” He said and give her a teasingly smile.


She can feel his warm body. His skin was so smooth and his wet look gives more emphasis to his iness.


She gulped.


“YOU !” she exclaimed and give a solid punch on Ryosuke’s face.


“Itai !” Ryosuke immediately stood up when he felt pain in his face.

Yamada Ryosuke-Risou No Musuko episode 2  26

“Don’t ever try to touch me !” she said and immediately went to her room, leaving Ryosuke in pain.


“Damn that girl ! You’ll gonna pay this !” he angrily said while touching his face. “She is sure gonna be a good boxer.” 

tumblr_m67bug79jv1qdnhp0o6_r1_250


==


The next day, Mirai woke up early. She didn’t want to encounter Ryosuke after what happened last night.


Good thing he already leaves earlier based on the note she saw on the table.


She immediately took a bath and prepared herself for her photoshoot.


After an hour, she’s already on the studio while waiting for her turn. She’s busy reading her book when Honoka rushed on her room.


“Mirai-chan ! WE HAVE A BIG PROBLEM !”  she said while panting.


“What’s wrong Honoka?” she asked and gives her bottled water.


“Did you see the news?” Honoka said after she drinks the water that Mirai gave.


“News? What news?” she said and felt sudden nervous.


“She’s back!” honoka said and turn on the television inside the room.


“The famous model – Haruna Kawaguchi is already back in Japan. It is said that 3 years ago, she went to Paris to enhance her career by attending a modelling school in the said country. Now she’s back here to do modelling again.” The reporter said while flashing a video of Haruna Kawaguchi upon her arrival at the airport.


27149_185783251568922_864300951_n

“Haruna? Who is she?” Mirai asked.

943390_10151235742627537_961875336_n

“She’s the most famous and professional model here in Japan. She’s a real beauty. We’re nothing compared to her.” Honoka said.


“Eh?” Mirai was shocked when she heard this.


“Yes, we’re just an ordinary model. She’s been representing Japan in some international events. Even though you’re the top model of this agency, you’re nothing compared to her. By the way, she’s also a model here.” Honoka explained.


“EH? ! But why didn’t someone tell me about this, even my father?”


“Chairman , doesn’t want you to know it. That is why all the staffs keep it as a secret. Haruna is somehow a brat when it comes to the staff here. She has this ‘not so good’ attitude when she’s off the camera.”


Mirai looked at the screen.


‘Well, she’s a beauty, but why do i have this feeling that we’re not gonna like each other?’ she said to herself.


==


Ryosuke leaves their house early. He doesn’t want to have another punch from Mirai. He decided to go early on the JE building and spends his time alone in their dressing room. When he arrives, as expected, there is no one on the room. He decided to read some manga while watching the TV. He almost spit out the coffee he was drinking when he saw the news.


“HARUNA IS HERE?” he exclaimed.



He watched the coverage of the news. He didn’t even notice that Chinen already arrived.


“Ohayo Ryo-chan ! You’re early today.” Chinen greeted him while he puts down his bag.


“Ne Yuri ! Im dead !” Ryosuke said and looked at CHinen.


“Dead? EH? What are you talking about? And WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR FACE?” Chinen asked when he saw the bruise on Ryosuke’s cheek.


“I was hit by a monster.” He said and pouted.


“Monster?”


“Ohayo !” Yuya greeted when he arrived. “Oh, Ryo-chan, what happened to your face?” he asked when he noticed it.


“Does it really outstanding?” Ryosuke asked and touch his cheeks.


“Well kinda,” Chinen laughed.


“What happened?” Yuya asked.


Ryosuke was about to answer but the other members entered the room and greeted them.


“Oh, what happened to your face?” Daiki asked.


All the other members surrounded him and see his bruise.


“ I think it’s Mirai who did that.” Yabu said and laughed.


“You did something on her right?” Kei .


“N-Nothing !” he deny and blushed a little. “In any case, help me to hide this.”


“Its simple Ryo-chan, put some make up on it. Concealer maybe?” Yuri suggested.


“Arigato Yuri !” he said.


“Eh? This is Haruna right?” Hikaru asked when he saw Haruna’s image on the TV.


“Ahhh ! Sou Sou. I forgot about it.” Ryosuke said. “Help me minna, she's back here.”


“Eh? Haruna is in Japan now?” Kei exclaimed.


“Yes, she’s back here again.” 

Yamada Ryosuke-Risou No Musuko episode 2  15

“What will you do now Ryo-chan? For sure she’s still wanting you.” Yuri said.


“Nah, she’s the one who broke up with me remember?.” Ryosuke said.


“Maa, You’re already married now. She can do nothing if she tries to be with you again.”  Hikaru said and tapped Ryosuke’s shoulders.


“Ohayo.” Yuto greeted that made everyone to look in his direction. “What’s wrong?” he asked.


“You’re late again.” Yabu said.


“Gomen ne, i woke up late.” Yuto laughed. “Did i miss something?”


“Haruna came back.” Yuya said.


risou yuto

“EH? Haruna? As in Ryo-chan’s ex girlfriend?” Yuto exclaimed.


Ryosuke nodded.


“That’s a big problem Ryo-chan. I think you must talk to her soon before she finds out about Mirai.” Yuto suggested. He worries for Mirai. She knew Haruna for being such a brat.


Ryosuke just sighed, as well as the other HSJ members.


‘Why the heck did she came back here!’ he angrily said.


Kawaguchi Haruna is his secret ex girlfriend. They have been dating for almost a year before she went to Paris and broke up with him. He can still remember the way Haruna broke his heart.


-Flashback-


It is Christmas Eve, everything is all set; the place, the food, and the gift for her. Today, they will be celebrating their 1stanniversary.


The time was near for Haruna to arrive. He is so tensed and nervous.


Finally , after a few minutes, Haruna finally arrived as beautiful as ever.



“I thought you’re not gonna come.” Ryosuke said.


“I tried to cancel my photoshoot today.” Haruna said after they went on a seat.


He smiled and signalled the waiter to bring their food.


After a while, they started to eat.


“Anou Ryo-chan, I have something important to say.” Haruna said to broke the silence. “I know, i’m going to be selfish about this. “


“What’s wrong?” Ryosuke asked.


“Im going to Paris one month from now.” She said.

Yamada Ryosuke (Risou no Musuko 2012) 15

“WHAT? ! PARIS? ! You will come back right?” Ryosuke asked in a disbelief tone.

Yamada Ryosuke-Risou No Musuko episode 2  15

“Im sorry Ryo-chan, my career is more important for now. I don’t know when I will come back.” she said and tried to avoid his eyes.


Ryosuke suddenly hugged her.


“Dont go Haru-chan, What about me? About us?” He started to cried.



“Im sorry Ryo-chan. I think we need space for now.” She said and gets herself free from his hug.

84175901_o

He felt Haruna left him.


For the very first time, he felt hurt. She’s the first girl he really loved. That was his first heartbreak.

1

After that day, they didn’t contact each other. Though Ryosuke called her but she didn’t answer his phone calls. Until he heard that Haruna already went to Paris.


-End of Flashback-

==

AN: hi minna ~! again, sorry for the typo and grammatical errors :( hope you like it ! even though its a boring chapter haha

till chapter 9 !