Chapter 6 - First Date

Perfect Life

Chapter 6  - First Date


The next day


Mirai woke up when she felt something watching her. She opened her eyes, she startled when she saw Ryosuke beside her bed, sitting and smiling widely to her.


“ERT !” she shouted and punch Ryosuke on his jaw. She immediately pulled the blanket to cover her body. She was still in her pajamas.


“Itai !” Ryosuke said while touching his jaw. “Why did you do that!” he angrily said.


“What are you doing here?! GET OUT!” she angrily said.


“My My, I’m here to fetch you. Remember, my mom said she wants to go shopping with you.” Ryosuke said and sat on her bed.


“Dont sit on my bed! I have work today!” 


“I believe there is none. Your father confirmed it to my mom. And besides it’s already lunch.”


“LUNCH? !” she exclaimed and looked for her phone in her bed. She can’t find it. “Where did i put that stupid phone!” while looking for it in a panicked mode.


Ryosuke laughed while watching Mirai.


“Is this what you’re looking for?” Ryosuke said and handed the phone to her.
YOU! Where did you get my phone? !”


“Inside your drawer. By the way you’re assistant called i while ago while im here in your room. i answered it. She said that you’re photo shoot today will be moved on Wednesday.” Ryosuke informed Mirai.


Mirai immediately took her phone.


“Dont use my things without my consent! And who told you to stay in my room. This is trespassing!” Mirai angrily said and called her assistant. She confirmed it if Ryosuke’s information is correct.


After a few minutes of talking to her assistant, she finally looked at Ryosuke, who is now lying in her bed comfortably.


“Get out of my room! ERT!” she angrily said and tried to forcefully get up Ryosuke. Ryosuke on the other hand, didn’t want to get up on her bed. He purposely put more weights so that Mirai can’t get up him.


“It’s nice to sleep in your bed. Let me sleep for a while. I didn’t get much any sleep last night.” Ryosuke said and suddenly pulled her on his top. “It’s because I’m thinking of you, honey.” He teasingly whispered to her ears.


Mirai’s face went hot and becomes red.


“Stop it! I’ll sue you for ual harassment!” and tried to get herself free from Ryosuke’s grip.


“Do it! haha we will be husband and wife in a few weeks time. No one will believe you if you’re gonna sue me.” Ryosuke said, as if enjoying to teased and make Mirai angry.


“Will you please let me go !?” she said and tried to get herself on top of him.


“No.” He said and smiled teasingly. “Let’s try to do it now. Good timing, you’re still in your pajamas.”


“ERT ! ERT ! I WILL NOT LET YOU DO THAT TO ME!” she angrily said.
Ryosuke smiled.


“Then try to stop me.” He said, suddenly pulled Mirai under him. Now Ryosuke’s on top of her.


“YAMETE !” she said and gathered all her force to kick Ryosuke between his legs.


“ITAI !!!!!!” he shouted in pain. His grip suddenly loosened. Mirai took the chance to get out of the bed.


“Serves you right!” she said and smirked, before she went out of the room, leaving Ryosuke in pain.


What a girl !’


==


After their little encounter, Mirai and Ryosuke are silently sitting at the back of the car.


“You two are so quiet. Anything happened?” Mrs. Yamada asked who sits beside their driver.


“None.” Ryosuke answered and looked at Mirai.


Mirai just gave him a sharp look.


“Gomen ne Mirai-chan for my son’s behaviour. He likes to tease everybody.” Mrs. Yamada said.


“A-ah, that’s okay Obaa-sama.”


“Ryo-chan, stop teasing Mirai-chan , okay?”


“Hai.”


After 30 minutes, they arrived at a small boutique shop.


“We’re here. Let’s go Mirai-chan.” Mrs. Yamada excitedly said and guides Mirai inside.


“Konnichiwa Shigeko-chan.” A beautiful woman in her late 30’s appeared in front of them.


“Yuki-chan ! Hisashiburi.”  Mrs. Yamada greeted cheerfully the woman.


“Hisashiburi ne , you still looked beautiful.” Yuki praised Mrs. Yamada.


“nahh, arigato. Haha. By the way, i’ll introduce you to Mirai-chan.” Mrs. Yamada said. “Yuki-chan, this is Shida Mirai, my son’s fiancée.”


“Eh? The model Mirai-chan desu ne?”


“Hai. Yoroshiku onegaishimasu.” Mirai formally bowed and greet her.


“Anou, Mirai-chan, she’s a good friend of mine when im still in college. She designs beautiful gowns and dresses.” Mrs. Yamada excitedly said.


Mirai looked around. It’s true. The boutique was small, but it has so many beautiful dresses and gowns.


“If my memory serves me right, I think you already wear one of my designs.” Yuki said and get a notebook on one of the shelves. She handed it to Mirai.


“Ah ! Hontou da. I remember wearing this last month.” Mirai said while looking at the drawing.


Yuki smiled.


“So what’s make you drop by here,  Shigeko-chan?” Yuki asked Mrs. Yamada and offered them a seat.


“I want you to make a beautiful wedding dress for Mirai and an Americana suit for my son.” Mrs. Yamada said.


“Eh? Sure, but, RYosuke is getting married?”


“Hai, with Mirai –chan haha. But please don’t let others knew about this.”


“You’re still full of surprises ne, haha wakatta, i’ll do it. I’ll take measurements of them.” Yuki said and get her notebook and tape measure.


She started to take measurement of Mirai and then Ryosuke.


“I’ll call you as soon as i can finish this.” Yuki said after they got all their measurement.


“Arigato Yuki-chan ! .” Mrs. Yamada said. “Ah Ryo-chan, you two go ahead. I’m going to stay here with Yuki. Have your lunch by now, im sure Mirai-chan still didn’t eat anything.” Mrs. Yamada said.


“But mom –“ Ryosuke protested.


“Do it !” Mrs. Yamada said with an authoritative voice.


“H-hai.” Ryosuke said. He really can’t say no to his parents.


“I’ll be going now Obaa-sama. I still have –“


“No Mirai-chan, you must have a date with Ryo-chan.”


“DATE ? !” Ryosuke and Mirai exclaimed.


“Hai. You should be going now. Lunch time will soon be over. And Ryosuke take good care of Mirai.”


“But—“


“Let’s go.” Ryosuke coldly said and grabbed Mirai’s hand and lead her outside.


“Eh?”


“Just follow her. She will not stop until she didn’t get what she wants.” Ryosuke said.


“Let me go ! i can walk on my own.” She said.


Instead of letting go her hands, he make his grip more tightly on her hands.


“Itai Yamada-kun !” she said.


With this Ryosuke suddenly snapped. He suddenly let go of her hand.


“Im sorry.” He said


“Its okay. I’ll be going now. I don’t want to hang around with you, in that condition.” She said.


She knew Ryosuke is angry with her for what she did to him a while ago. He’s silent as if not in the mood.


She walked and left Ryosuke. But in her fifth step she stopped and looks at Ryosuke, who is still standing silently on the spot where she left him. He doesn’t now have this black aura, but she knew that he’s still mad at her.


She sighed and walked back to Ryosuke.


“Iku?” She said.


“Eh?” Ryosuke was surprised to see her again. He thought that she already left.




“We’re going to eat right? “ Mirai said and looked away, when Ryosuke looked at her.


“But , you said –“


“You don’t want to eat? I still didn’t eat anything. Plus, obaa-sama will be mad if she knew we didn’t date.” She said.


Ryosuke’s mood suddenly changed.


“Araaa, yappari. You like me don’t you?” Ryosuke said and smiled.


“Huh? Dont take the wrong idea.” Mirai said and looked at Ryosuke, who was now smiling widely to her.


‘DAMN THAT SMILE !’


“Iku !” she angrily said and walked first leaving Ryosuke behind.


“Matte !” Ryosuke said and tried to catch up with her.


Mirai smiled. ‘why am i smiling?’


==


They spend the day together. For the very first time Mirai felt happy being with Ryosuke. She didn’t know that even his attitude towards her, he’s a nice guy. She knew many things about him, like being a strawberry addict. This is the first time he’s being nice with her.


Ryosuke, on the other hand, also felt happy being with Mirai. He doesn’t know that in spite of her career as being a model, she eats a lot. She hates veggies. She only eats meat and fruits.


“So where are we going now?” Ryosuke asked Mirai after they went on a mall.


“Etou,, on the park maybe?” Mirai suggested.


“Let’s go.” Ryosuke excitedly said and grabbed Mirai’s hand.


All throughout their ‘date’ Ryosuke always holds Mirai’s hand. Mirai didn’t complain for she’s somehow enjoying it.



When they arrived at the park, she was surprised.


“Remember this?” Ryosuke smiled.


“Urusai ! i don’t want to remember this place.” She said and acted like she’s angry.


Ryosuke laughed.


‘Please don’t smile and laughed like that.’ Mirai wants to say to him. She didn’t know why does whenever he smile she felt her heartbeat raced.


“Ryosuke-san !” a teen age guy called him.


“Oh, ! Ren-kun. Hisashiburi.” Ryosuke greeted the guy.


“Hai. Want to play tennis?” Ren asked.


“I’d love to but—“ Ryosuke said and looked at me.


“Eh? G-Go ahead. I’ll just stay on that bench.” Mirai said and pointed on the bench a few meters away from them.


“Why don’t you two play along with us? We have extra rackets.” The Ren guy said.


“That’s good Ren ! ikou Mirai-chan.” He said and holds again her hand.


They went to the tennis court. Many teen age guys are also there. They greeted Ryosuke when they saw him.



“Senpai, who’s she?” asked one of the guys.


“She’s Mirai-neechan, my friend.” Ryosuke cheerfully introduced her to them,


‘Friend? That’s it?’ Mirai felt a little hurt on her heart, she doesn’t know why.


“Let’s go.” Ryosuke said to her.


“Ah, anou, will I be okay playing in this outfit? And I don’t play tennis.” She said.


“That’s okay, there’s a locker and changing room here. I think I have some extra clothes there.” He said and smiled.

He guides her to a small house besides the tennis court. He immediately went to his locker and handed Mirai his extra clothes and shoes.



“You can use my extra shoes if you want. I think we have the same shoe size. I’ll be outside to wait you.” He said and walked outside.


She looked at his clothes before she changed her clothes.


When Mirai was done, she went outside.


“Woah, it suits you, even though it has large measurement.” Ryosuke praised her.


“The shoes are bigger than my size.” Mirai said.


“Just tied it securely so that it will not fly later.” Ryosuke laughed.


“I don’t know how to play tennis.” She said and blushed.


“That’s okay, haha just follow’ the ball’s direction and hit it with force.” Ryosuke said.


After a while, they we’re now playing doubles. At first Mirai, makes adjustment. She doesn’t know how to play that’s why Ryosuke is the only one who hits the ball.


‘Yosh, let’s try hitting the next ball.’ She said to herself and keeps her focused on the opponent’s serve.


When the ball bounces to her direction, she focused on giving her full force to hit the ball. She was about to hit it when she accidentally tripped. She landed straight on the ground.


“Itai.” She said while pain is attacking her right ankle.


“Mirai-chan ! Are you okay? Anything hurt?” Ryosuke immediately went to her and helped her to stand up, but Mirai can’t stand.


“I think I sprained my ankle.” Mirai said.


Ryosuke saw the pain she’s suffering. He saw her tears started to develop on her eyes.


“Hop on. “ Ryosuke said and offered his back.


“But—“


“It’s okay.” He said and gives her an assuring smile.


She went on Ryosuke’s back. She rested herself on his back. She felt that he stood up and gently walked.


“Gomen ne.” She heard him said.


“Why?”


“its my fault..”


“Nope. Its me who didn’t pay attention.”


“Are you alright? Need to go to hospital?”


“Im okay.”


They went on the locker room and Ryosuke waited Mirai to change her clothes.


They are on their way home now.


“Ne Yamada-kun,” she said to break the silence between them.


“hmm?”
“Why did you agree to our marriage? I mean you don’t know me before right?” 


“Actually, at first I do not want to agree. But my parents are so persistent. But when I saw you, I don’t know. I just feel that it’s not that bad idea if I marry you.” He said.


“Ahhh. I was really surprised when I know that you're the one I'm going to marry.” She just said.


"Haha ! Why? Is it because of our not so good encounter with each other?" Ryosuke asked.

"Nah, it also counts. haha. I actually do not know you're also a member of Hey Say Jump. I only know Yuto on your group."

"Eh? Seriously? You don't know the most handsome Yamada Ryosuke?" Ryosuke said boastfully.

"Most Handsome huh?. I only know Yuto in that category." Mirai said and laughed.


“anou, can i ask? Do you like Yuto?” he asked out of the blue.


“EH? Why all of a sudden? “


“haha ! You’re blushing.” He .


“No, I’m not.” She said and pouted.


Ryosuke slightly looked at her face. Their faces were only a few inches to each other.


‘Kawaii.’ 


“Gomen ne, i ruined your life.” He said and looked away.


“EH? Nande?”


“It’s because of our marriage.”


“It’s okay, i also agreed to it.”


Ryosuke smiled. After a few seconds he felt that Mirai already fell asleep on his back.


I know that it’s not a wrong decision to marry you.’  He said to himself and continues to walk.

==

AN: hi minna ~! again, sorry for the typo and grammatical errors :( hope you like it ! even though its a boring chapter haha

till chapter 7 !