Chapter 7 - The Wedding

Perfect Life

Chapter 7 – The Wedding
Weeks have passed after their first unexpected date; their parents are now busy preparing things for their wedding. They have decided to make the wedding in a private beach in an island in Japan.


A day before their wedding, Ryosuke , Mirai , and all of the Hey Say Jump members , including Honoka Miki arrived at the place. Their parents and Kitagawa-san, arrived few days before them.


“Woah ! Kakkoi .” Honoka exclaimed when she saw the place. “I wish Yuki-kun were here.”


Mirai was amazed with the beauty of the place.


“I envy Ryo-chan, having his wedding take place here.” Chinen said.


Ryosuke laughed.


Mirai went near on the sea shore. The water from the ocean gently touches her feet, making her feel comfortable.


“Nervous?” 


She looked at her side. She saw Yuto who is also staring at the wide ocean.


“You guessed it right.” She said while feeling the cold wind on her skin.


“Are you really sure you want to do it?” 


“There’s nothing I can do. I really love Father. Plus the doctor said that his condition is somehow feeling better than before. I think he’s just excited for I will marry his best friend’s son. I think my decision can still make him healthy.”


“Hmmm. Souka. Omedeto Mirai-chan.” Yuto said and smiled to her.


Mirai smiled.


“Arigato.”


“Do you like Ryosuke-kun?”


“EH? What’s with that question?”


Yuto stared at her seriously.


“Hmm, it’s not that I hate him nor I like him. I don’t know. I don’t have feelings for him.”


Yuto smiled. “Come here.”


Mirai immediately followed him.


She felt that Yuto hugged him. “Yuto-kun?”


He didn’t answer.


After a few seconds, Yuto let go of her.


“Arigato , Mirai-chan.” He said and smiled.


Mirai just nodded, still confused with Yuto’s action.


“I’ll go ahead. Ja.” He said and leaves Mirai alone.


Mirai watched as Yuto’s figure faded from her sight.


==


The next day.

Mirai woke up early. Its only 5am in the morning. She decided to walk a little on the beach.


“Samui.” She said. Good thing she wore a jacket before she leaves their room.


“Woah ! Sunrise !” she excitedly said and sat on the sand as she watch the sunrise.


“Feels good right?”


She was surprised when someone sat beside her.


“Chinen-kun.” 


“Ohayo. Excited?” he said and smiled.


“EH? Iie, i just feel to watch the sunrise.” She said and gazed at the beautiful scene right in front of her eyes.


“Anou ne, please take good care of Ryosuke. I know I’m not the one who must say this, and I know it is not proper to say this. He’s stubborn sometimes, likes to tease everyone, sometimes he’s frank, sometimes he’s not in good mood, sometimes you will get irritated with him, but, in spite all of that, he’s a nice and caring person. He’s the most caring person in our group.” Chinen said.


Mirai only listened to him.


“You’re lucky Shida-san to marry someone like him. Many girls were crazy for him, but I didn’t see a different spark in his eyes until he met you. I know it is hard for you to marry someone you only knew in a week or month’s time. That’s why, please take good care of her.”
Mirai nodded.


CHinen smiled.


“Omedeto on your wedding. Mrs. Yamada Mirai.” Chinen said and stood up. “I’ll be going. Ja.”


Mirai nodded.


All she can do is to nod. She doesn’t know how to respond on his statement. There is still somehow, a slight feeling of not wanting to marry Ryosuke, but she didn’t know why. She didn’t hate nor like Ryosuke. She doesn’t have any special feelings for him. All she wants is Yuto. But this is the day she will be marrying Ryosuke.


“Mirai ! concentrate ! no matter how much you love Yuto, you two can’t be together. Remember your father’s condition.” She angrily said to herself.


She gazed again on the vast sea to clear her mind.


==


Meanwhile, while Chinen talks to Mirai, Yuto also talks to RYosuke privately on their room.


“Ryo-chan, please take good care of Mirai.” He said to Ryosuke.


Ryosuke suddenly stopped on fixing his things.


Both of them woke up early.


“Yuto, I know I’ve hurt your feelings. I’m sorry.” He said and bowed to him.


“It’s okay, but promise me, don’t ever hurt Mirai’s feelings, or else I will not forgive you.” Yuto seriously said.


Ryosuke stared at him.


He’s really inlove with her.’


“Dont worry, i will not do anything that will hurt her feelings.” Ryosuke said and tapped his shoulders. “And besides I have no feelings for her.
You know I will only marry her just for me to stay in JE. You can have her still. She’s also have feelings for you.”



“Eh?”


“Nothing. Haha. Ja, I’ll walk for now.” Ryosuke said and leave their room.


‘She’s also have feelings for you.’ Ryosuke’s words echoed in his ears.


Yuto smiled.


==


“Good morning honey.” Ryosuke cheerfully greeted Mirai , who is sitting on the sand.


Mirai frowned when she saw him.


“Excited?” Ryosuke asked and sit beside her.


“No. Why would i?” she coldly said.


“Because today is the day we will get married.”


Mirai got irritated. “I’m not excited okay. I’m preparing myself, for this will be the start of my hell life.” 


Ryosuke laughed.


“What’s funny?” Mirai said, irritated.


“Nothing. You know what, I really can’t understand you.” Ryosuke said, still laughing.


“Mou! Stay away from me !” she said and throw sands on him.


“You want to play with me huh.” He said and gets his revenge on her.


“Stop it !” Mirai said, and got pissed.


She stood up and left Ryosuke alone.


“Hey ! What’s wrong with you?” he shouted.


Mirai looked back and looked at him sharply.


“DEVIL !” she shouted back and marched back on their room.


“Phew, does she have her period today? She’s okay when we had our date last time, and now she’s angry at me for no reason? Weird.”

Ryosuke said to himself as he watched Mirai gone out of his sight.


==


 1 hour before their wedding.


268009_241581442537634_451425_n

“You’re very pretty Mirai !” Honoka exclaimed when she saw her friend wearing the wedding gown.


“She’s right my dear.” Her father also said as he touches her cheeks.


She saw tears start to develop on her father’s eyes.


“Mou, otou-chan, don’t cry here.” She said and hugged her father.


“I’m just happy for you my dear. Thank you.” He said and doesn’t control his tears anymore.


Mirai tapped her father’s back. ‘I love you otou-chan, that is why I’m doing this for you. You’re the only one left in me.’


Honoka also cried. She’s happy for her friend.



“Come on you two.  Don’t cry in front of me.” She said and both hugged Honoka and her father.


After a few minutes, one of the wedding coordinator’s staff called both Honoka and her father. She was now alone in the room.


She sighed.


Today is the day her life will change. She felt a heavy burden in her heart.


Is it the right decision?’ asked her heart.


‘Yes ! There’s no turning back.’ her brain said.


‘But how about Yuto?’ her heart asked.


She suddenly thinks of Yuto. Her best friend other than Honoka. The one who is always there for her, the one who always solves her problems, and the only one she loves.


“Mirai-chan?” she heard Yuto called her outside the room.


“Its open, come in.” She said.


She felt the door opened. Her eyes widened and her heart raced as she sees him.


He’s so handsome in his suit.’ 


“Woah! You’re so beautiful Mirai-chan.” Yuto praised her.
Mirai blushed.


“Arigato. You too, you look handsome.” She said and smiled.


Yuto stand on her front.


“I can’t believe that my best friends we’re getting married. I’m happy for the both of you.” He said and smiled. He maybe looked happy but inside him, he’s still hurt.

“Me too. I still also cant believe that I’m getting married at the age of 20.” Mirai answered and looked away at Yuto.


She saw Yuto went to her back. After a few seconds she felt a cold thin metal chain on her neck. She saw a beautiful necklace with her initials as the pendant.


“Yuto-kun this is—“


“A gift for you.  Ja, I’ll be going now. I’ll wait for your march later.” He said and smiled before he leaves.


Mirai left surprised. She touches the pendant of her necklace.
Mou, Yuto-kun ! why now? When i’m getting married today.’ 


“Shida-san, we need to go. It’s almost the time.” The wedding coordinator popped up on the door after Yuto left.


“H-Hai.” 


She sighed. “This is it.” She said before she went out of the room.


==


Mirai was nervous as she waits outside the mini chapel on the resort. She saw only a few guests. Aside from Ryosuke’s parent, Honoka, HSJ members, and Kitagawa-san, there were a few guests invited. One of them is the selected staffs of JE, the wedding coordinator and its staffs that Kitagawa hired, and 5 members from J. Jr.’s, and Mrs. Shigeko.


She was so nervous. She can hear her heartbeat.


“Relax dear, Im here to guide you.” Her father said.


The wedding march finally played as the cue for the ceremony to start.


She took a deep breath, and they started to walk as the doors of the chapel opened.


She slowly walked as she looks around, hoping to find Yuto. She saw Yuto sitting on the front with other HSJ members. She also saw Mr. And
Mrs. Yamada smiling widely to her. She heard some of the guests comments.



263164_241581289204316_7614625_n

“She’s beautiful ne?”


She smiled.


As soon as they reach the altar, her father gently handed her hand to Ryosuke , who is waiting for her, smiling.

yamada ryosuke


Her heartbeat raced when she saw his smile.


He’s so handsome.’ She said to herself.


Her father smiled to him and walked to his seat.


Now she and Ryosuke will be the one to walk in front of the altar.


She felt nervous.


Why the heck am i nervous. !’


Ryosuke gently guided her when they were already on their spot.


“You look beautiful today.” He whispered and smiled.


‘KUSO ! STOP SMILING !’


She ignored what he said and tried to focus on the ceremony.


The ceremony began. She tried to concentrate but she’s fascinated by Ryosuke’s smile.


“Shida Mirai-san, do you accept Yamada Ryosuke as your husband, in sickness and in health, till death do you part?”  She heard the priest
said.


She can’t answer right away. She looked behind. She saw her father smiling at her, as well as Mr. And Mrs. Yamada. She looked at the side
of Yuto. He’s just looking at them, no emotions. She was surprised when he smile slightly and nod to her.


“Shida-san?” the priest called her attention.


“Mirai-chan?” Ryosuke said and hold her hand.


She looked at him.


He has this worried face.


She gulped.


“H-Hai, I-I-I do.” She finally managed to say.


Ryosuke felt relieved after he heard those words. He felt her hands trembled when he held it.


“Its okay.” He whispered and gives her an assurance smile.


Mirai looked away from him.


After a while, they exchange their rings and vows. The moment she’s been afraid of is now going to happen, the time to seal their marriage with a kiss.


“And now, I pronounce you, Husband and Wife. Yamada-kun, you may now kiss the bride.” The priest said.


Mirai felt really nervous,as if her heart will jump out of her lungs anytime.


She felt Ryosuke guide her to face him. She saw him smiled before he leaned forward to her face.


‘What to do !? h-he’s going to kiss me, infront of Yuto !’


 Because of too much nervousness, she forced to close her eyes. She waited until his lips touches her lips. But to her surprise, she felt his soft lips on her right cheek but almost on the corner of her lips.


She opened her eyes. She saw his eyes teasing her.


“Dont worry , I’m not going to kiss you.” He whispered and smiled teasingly to her.


Her face turns red because of embarrassment.


After a few seconds, she heard the applause of the guest.


“Omedeto on your marriage.” The priest said before he leaves the altar.


Ryosuke also leaned back and faced the guest. He waved to them as if he was on a concert.


She composure herself and face also the audience. She smiled slightly while the photographers taking photos of them.


‘That guy ! He really likes to tease me !’


She just concentrated on the picture taking and formally giving thank you to the guests who attend.


‘I want this day to end ! Welcome to my HELL LIFE !’


yamashi

==