Chapter 15 - "Im always here for you."

Perfect Life

Chapter 15

A few days had passed, but Mirai’s father is not doing well. Every night after rehearsal, Mirai always go to the hospital to look for his father.

The night before the contest, Ryosuke went home early to prepare dinner for Mirai.

He was surprised that Mirai will still go to the hospital in spite of the contest will be tomorrow.

“You need to rest Mi-chan.” Ryosuke insisted and grabbed her right arm.

1 (9)

“No. I need to go to the hospital. I need to look  for—“

“NO ! Look at you ! you look like a zombie. You need to rest for tomorrow.”

“Who are you to stop me from visiting my father?” Mirai angrily said.

“Im just concerned for you. Look, do you want to compete looking like that? Do you want to give shame on your father for not winning tomorrow’s contest?” Ryosuke seriously said as his grip from Mirai’s arm tightens.

Mirai just looked at him.

943390_10151235742627537_961875336_n

“Let go.” She said.

“No. I will not.”

“Just stop lecturing me as if you’re concerned to me. You will be happy if I lose and Haruna wins the contest right?”

1 (51)

Ryosuke was surprised on what she said.

“Am i right? So please let me go. I need to visit my father.”

“No! You’re not going anywhere.” he said and drag Mirai to her room.

“What are you doing ! Let me go!”

“No. Im going to shut you here.” He said and pushes Mirai inside her room and suddenly locked the door.

“Oi ! Let me out of here ! Open this door ! YOU BUTA !” Mirai angrily said while knocking hardly on the door.

“Dont you dare to escaped me or else your scandal will be out of press tomorrow.”

“I-I-.... I DONT CARE !”

“Please Mirai, will you please listen to me just for once! It’s for your own good. Besides, my parents will be the one to look for your dad, so no need to worry.”

Mirai stopped.

‘All this time he was just concerned for me, but Im trying to ignore that. Maybe he’s right.i don’t want to give shame to my father. I must win that contest!’ Mirai thought.

1 (107)

She looked herself on the mirror.

“Is this me?”  She asked herself as she examines her face. She looks pale and tired as if she is not sleeping for two days.

A few minutes later, the door opened and Ryosuke gets inside of her room.

“Maybe im JUST your husband on paper, but still I do care for you. And as your husband it is my responsibility to take good care of you.” He said.

1 (73)

Mirai looked at him, straight to his eyes.

Silence.

Mirai sighed.

“You win. Im going to stay here and rest.” She said and went to her bed.

1 (6)

Ryosuke smiled.

“That’s good. Get a good rest and put some of your masks or whatever cream you’re applying to your face. I’ll just prepare our dinner.”

Mirai just nod.

When Ryosuke finally leaves her room, she lies down on her bed.

“What the heck is he thinking? Concerned for me all of a sudden.” She said to herself.

‘I must do my best for tomorrow.’  She said and closed her eyes.

--

The day of the competition;

Mirai was about to leave their house when Ryosuke called her.

“Mi-chan ! Matte !”

“Nani?” 

“Ganbatte ! Im sure you can win the contest.” He said and suddenly pulled Mirai towards him and kissed her.

1 (23)

Mirai was surprised of what he did.

Slapped.

“W-What the hell are you doing you idiot !” Mirai nervously said. Her heart beats fast because of what he did.

1(125)

“Just giving you a goodluck kiss my dear.” He said and smiled.

1 (81)

“D-Dont do unnecessary things!” she just said and run towards the gate.

“Goodluck Mi-chan !” she heard him before she went outside of their house.

When she reaches the event center, her heart still beats fast.

“Mou ! I HATE YOU YAMADA RYOSUKE” she angrily whispered to herself.

A few moments later, Mirai and Honoka are now busy preparing themselves

“Better quit before the show starts.” 
haruna_kawaguchi120725030517


Mirai looked at the person who stands to her side. She saw Haruna.

“Im not going to quit, I will defeat you.” Mirai said and leaves Haruna.

1 (30)

Haruna just look at her until she gone out of her sight. She was about to leave when she saw something interesting on Mirai’s table.

Haruna smirk.

“Let’s just see what will happen, Shida Mirai.” she said and kept the thing she steals from Mirai’s table.

--

“Mou ! Where is it?” Mirai worriedly said while searching her table.

‘It cant be lost! He will be angry if he finds out i lost it!’

‘Wait, why am i being nervous? As if he cares if it lost.’

‘But , It is somehow important for the both of us.’

‘Mou ! there’s no time to think ! where the hell did it go !’

Mirai keeps talking to herself while searching.

“Mirai-san, its your turn now.” One of the staffs called her attention.

“Eh? H-Hai. I’ll be there.” she said and took a deep breath.

“Whatever happens, I need to concentrate.” She said and went out of the room.

--

“Ladies and Gentlemen, Please welcome on stage Ms. Shida Mirai !”.  the emcee said as she introduce Mirai to the audience.

The audience clapped their hands to cheer for her.

Ryosuke firmly clasped his hands as he waits for Mirai to show up on stage.

He was with Yuto, Chinen and Daiki.

“Mouu, Im nervous.” Ryosuke said.

Chinen laughed.

“Why are you the one who is nervous? It is Mirai who will be on the stage.” Daiki said.

“Nah Dai-chan, don’t ruin his mood.”  Chinen said.

Yuto, on the other hand also feels nervous.

After a few seconds, Mirai finally shows up on stage.

A sweet melody plays in the air while Mirai slowly walks on the runway.

Ryosuke and Yuto’s jaw dropped when they saw her.



“Goddess.” They both said.

Chinen and Daiki chuckles.

She is wearing a white simple gown decorative with small Swarovski beads. It maybe a simple gown but when Mirai wears it , it looks an elegant gown. It shows her purity and having a goddess aura surrounds her.

Mirai, who is very nervous while taking her walk, glance at the audience. She first saw Yuto, then Ryosuke, Chinen and Daiki.

She smiled when she saw Yuto.

Yuto gives a goodluck sign to her.

Ryosuke felt a sudden jealous when he saw them.

He suddenly gets pissed and out of the mood.

tumblr_m67bug79jv1qdnhp0o6_r1_250

Throughout the show he just observed Mirai and Haruna.

Surely Haruna is very professional in modelling, but Mirai is also professional while wearing those clothes.

They were all waiting for the announcement of the winners when Yuto’s phone suddenly rings.

“Hai? EEH? I understand, i’ll be there.” he said and immediately stood up.

“I need to go. Something happened to Mirai’s father. He passed away.”  He silently said.

“EH? ! I will go too—“ Ryosuke said but Yuto stop him.

“No. You must stay here. Mirai needs your support.” Yuto said and smiled a bit.

“He’s right Ryo-chan, you need to support her. She needs our support.”  Chinen said and holds ryosuke’s hands.

“Hai. I’ll be counting on you, Yuto.” He said and tapped his shoulder.

Snapshot - 39-vert-1

“Hai.” He said and leaves.

“how will I said it to Mirai? She’s going to be sad.” Ryosuke worriedly asked.

“Let’s just pray for her success.” Daiki said.

A few minutes later, the emcee is now ready to announce the winners.

“ This year Tokyo Girls Collection Contest winner is ... no other than ...”

Drum rolls.

RYosuke whispered Mirai’s name.

“is.... KAWAGUCHI HARUNA !”

“Eh? It cant be.” Ryosuke uttered, when they heard the announcement.

“Mi-chan lost. How sad.” CHinen sadly said and tapped Ryosuke’s shoulder.

“We all knew Mirai is the winner. She wears all those clothes with confidence and elegance.” Daiki said.

Ryosuke’s phone rings.
“Hai?” Its Yuto.

“I understand. I think Mirai will be having a hard time.” He said before he ends up.

Ryosuke was about to go to the back stage when Haruna speaks something troubling to the reporters who is interviewing her.

“I will have a big announcement to make, but not now. Just wait it and you’re all be surprised.” Haruna said and smirked, looking at Ryosuke’s direction.

“Ikou Ryo-chan, don’t mind her. Im sure Mirai needs us.” Daiki said.

“Hai.” He said and went to the backstage.

He saw Mirai looking somehow depressed. She’s with Honoka.

She still not changes her clothes.

“Mi-chan.” He said to catch her attention.

Mirai suddenly straighten her back and acts as if she was busy cleaning her face.

“W-Wh-Why are you here?” she said.

Honoka stood up. “Mi-chan you need to talk. I need to go.” She said and bows her head to the three guys.

Mirai continue to clean her face. Ryosuke noticed tears on her eyes.

Chinen and Daiki went outside.

“Anou , gomen ne, i lost.” She said and smiled a little.

1 (11)

“No. You’re  very beautiful. You’ve done well.” He said and sits beside her.

Mirai reach for the tissue box and get some.

“Want to go somewhere?” Ryosuke asked.

“why? I still need to go to the hospital.”

Ryosuke cleared his throat.

“Anou, Mi-chan, there is something you need to know—“

He was interrupted by Mirai’s cellphone.

“Its Yuto. Hai?” she said and answered it.

“Mi-chan, I- I- Im sorry to tell you, but your father... passed away.” Yuto said on the other line.

Mirai suddenly dropped her phone and immediately went out of the room.

“Mirai ! Matte !” Ryosuke ran after her and grabs her arm.

“Let me go ! I need to go to the hospital! He left me already Ryosuke !” she said as she cries very hard.

1 (43)

Ryosuke suddenly hugs her.

“Dont cry.  You need to change first and then we go.” Ryosuke said as he tries to comfort her. He felt pain in his chest when he saw her how much she cried.

CHinen and Daiki just watch them from behind.

“Hai.” Mirai said when she somehow gets calm.

1 (56)

Ryosuke planted a kiss on her forehead.

“Prepare yourself, i know its hard but we didn’t have any choice but to accept. Im sure your father is very proud of you, so do I.” He said and released her. He guided her back to the room and waited for her to get change.

--

“Mi-chan? You need to eat.” Yuto worriedly said as he slightly holds Mirai’s hand.

It’s been two week since her father died. Her uncle helps her during the funeral wake of his father.

“He must be resting in peace now, right Yu-chan?” she asked Yuto.




1 (103)

Yuto was always with her during the times she grieved for her father’s death. He didn’t leave her side.

Ryosuke and his parents also help her by greeting the entire guest that went to her father’s funeral wake.

Yuto sat beside her.

Of course he is.”

“I feel that Im now all alone.”

“Dont say that. Im still here. I wont leave you okay?”  Yuto said and smiled.

1 (98)

Mirai smiled.

“Thank you.”

“Now, eat. Look at you your already thin. I will get mad if you don’t eat.”

“hai.” Mirai laughed and started to eat. Good thing Yuto visited her in their house.

She will not get lonely.

“AH by the way, where is Ryo-chan?” Yuto asked.

Mirai suddenly changes her mood.

“I don’t know. Maybe flirting with Haruna?” she said and shrugged her shoulder.

1 (13)

“Ah, sou.”

“Lets not talk about that annoying buta.” She just said and started to eat.

--

“Perfet!” Ryosuke excitedly exclaimed as he finishes decorating the cake.

“Ne~ Ryo-chan, aren’t we done yet?” Chinen asked. He was already bored just by looking at Ryosuke while decorating the cake he made.

“Do you think Mirai will like this?” Ryosuke asked excitedly.

“Of course she does. I really need to go. I still don’t have a proper sleep. Your such a nagger bringing me here just to watch you doing that and do nothing to help you.”

“Gomen ne Chi-chan,”

“Im already gets jealous. You made cakes for her, how about me?”

“Haha. Im going to make you if I succeded in this.”

“Ja. Ganbatte.” Chinen said and went out of the kitchen.

1 (94)

“Yosh ! I just need to surprise her.” He said with an excitement and starts to wrap the cake he made.


--

He was surprised when he went inside their house. The lights were off and he didn’t hear anything.

“Eh? Mi-chan isn’t here?” he asked himself.

He went to check the first floor, but he found nothing.

He went upstairs and checks her room.

He was surprised to see Mirai sleeping on her bed while Yuto was on the floor, his head is rested at the side of Mirai’s bed.

He clutched his grip upon seeing the two of them.

‘Yes they are best friend. I know they didn’t do anything , but still, Yuto is a guy.’  He angrily said to himself. He felt jealous.

1 (9)

He slowly closes the door and went to the kitchen.

He angrily throws the box of cake on the trash can and went outside of their house. He felt tears starts to flow down on his cheeks as he tries to call Chinen.

1

‘What am i doing? I should be the one to stay at our house.’ 

‘I really tried my best to become a good husband to her.’

‘I HATE THIS LIFE !’

He strongly punches the post he sees and ran towards Chinen’s house.

--

It was already midnight when Mirai woke up.

She noticed that Yuto is already gone.

‘Maybe he already went home.’


She went downstairs straight to their kitchen.

She was about to get a glass when she noticed a beautiful box on the trash can.

She picks it up.

She was surprised to see a slightly damage cake, but still she sees the text written on it.

“I Love You.”. It says.

“Huh? Are you making fun of me?” she said and smirked.


She was about to throw it again when she saw a note on the box.

“Keep smiling ! You’re not alone ! I’m always here for you !  from Ryosuke” she read.

“Ryosuke already at home? But why did he throw this?” she asked herself and immediately went to his room. She knocks several times but nobody answered.

“where did he go? Not alone ? Always here for me? huh.  Liar.” She just said when she checks the whole house and found nothing.

1 (13)

She looked at the box. She smells it to check if it is already spoiled or what.

“Why didn’t even give it to me? Why to throw it away?” she said while looking at the cake.

She decided to have a taste of it. She picks up the strawberry on top of it.
“Its still tastes good, even though it is already thrown.” Good thing the trash can didn’t have any garbage in it, and the box is 
sealed.

She looks at it the last time. She smiled a little. Having the thoughts of Ryosuke puts his effort in making this just to make her smile , makes her heart jumps in happiness.

“I know he gives an effort to this, but why not giving to me personally? I really can’t understand him”.

6ee73bfagw1e7gvx2mey3j21kw25ynpd

But still, she throws it away after having a taste. She just kept the note to her and smiled before going back to her room.

--
AN:
Sorry everyone for not updating this :( kinda busy and im still thinking of new scenes haha

i hope you still like it ! XD

thank you userinfo.gif?v=17080?v=109.1yutorinislove for the motivation ! XD

sorry again for grammar errors and typo :(

till next chapter XD