Chapter 4 - The Proposal

Perfect Life

Chapter 4 – The Proposal

Mirai sighed.


‘Why the time does runs so fast!’ Mirai thought as she constantly looked on her watch.


She can’t concentrate on her photo shoot. She’s been thinking of the decision she made last night.


When her photoshoot was done, she immediately contacts Yuto, but he is not answering his phone. She tried for three times but still he doesn’t answer it.


 She was about to call again Yuto when her phone rings.


“Hello?”


“Mirai-chan? Are you still in your photoshoot?” It was her dad.


“Nope. I was about to go home now.”


“Good. But don’t go to our house. Go to Johnny’s Entertainment building.”


“Eh? ! why ? are you there?”


“Yes. Just go here okay? We’ll be expecting you.” With this, he ended the call.


Mirai looked on her phone with a puzzled face.


“What’s wrong with him?” she asked herself and prepares to go to the JE bldg.


==


Meanwhile at the JE building.


“Konnichiwa Ryo-chan !” Mrs. Yamada cheerfully greeted her son as she opened the door of Hey Say Jump’s dressing room.


“Okaa-san ? ! what are you doing here?” Ryosuke was surprised to see her mother in the JE building.


“we want to see you first before going to Mr. Kitagawa’s office.” His father said and also appeared behind his mother.


“What ?”


“We will be talking with Mr. Kitagawa and to your soon to be bride.” His father said and smiled widely.


“Bye Ryo-chan, see you later.” His mother said and closed the door.


“What? Soon to be bride? What’s going on Ryo-chan?” Chinen curiously asked.


“Yes. You heard it right. Im going to get married soon, thanks to my parents’ crazy idea!” ryosuke angrily said.


“WHAT? !” all the HSJ members exclaimed.


“With who?” asked Kei


“NO !!!  You’re mine Ryo-chan.” Chinen sobs .


“Chii, you’re both guy, okay?” Hikaru laughed and tapped chinen’s shoulder.


“I don’t know. They said if im not going to marry ‘her’, they will kicked me out of JE and probably they will not give me allowance or
any inheritance. That’s what happening on drama’s right? And i don’t want that to happen. I love my career.”
 Ryosuke said.


All the HSJ members comfort him.


“I don’t know that our prince will now get married to someone.” Yabu said.


“What if she’s an old lady?” Keito asked and slightly laughed.


The other laughed at what Keito said.


“Poor Ryo-chan.” Kei teased.


“Stop it guys, it doesn’t help.” Ryosuke said. “By the way where’s Yuto? I didn’t see him today.”


The members looked around, and yes Ryosuke was right , there is no sign of Nakajima Yuto in the dressing room.


After a few minutes, an exhausted Nakajima Yuto came out of the door.


“Sorry guys, I woke up late.” Yuto said while still panting.


“Daijoubu?” Keito asked and offered him a bottled water.


“Hai. Arigato.” Yuto said and put down his bag.


“Yuto-kun ! Ryo-chan will be getting married !” Chinen said to him.


“Eh? !” Yuto said. It doesn’t sink in the idea of what Chinen said. He’s been tired of hearing the word marriage. So he just ignored it.


“Attention ! To the members of Hey Say Jump, kindly proceed to the board room. You will have an emergency meeting.”


They heard the announcement on the speaker in their room.


“Eh?  I thought we have a shoot today?” Yuto was surprised to hear the announcement.


“Yabai !” Ryosuke said and act as if he was going to faint.


“This is it Ryo-chan ! The moment of truth !” Daiki .


Yuto just looked at them with a puzzled look as they went outside of their dressing room.


‘I suddenly felt goosebumps.’


==


*thump thump thump*


‘WHAT THE HECK ! Im getting nervous !’ Mirai said to herself. Calm down Mirai! Okay ! Everything will be fine !’


“They’re slow !” Mr. Kitagawa said in a pissed voice.


“Maaa, that’s okay Kitagawa –san. We’re not in a hurry.” Mr. Shida said with a smile.


“Yes. We can still wait for him right Mirai-chan?” Mrs. Yamada said and give her a bright smile.


“H-Hai.” She just said.


“It will be for the best of our companies.” Mr. Yamada said.


“Hai.” Mr. Kitagawa said .


After a few minutes, the door opened and one by one, good looking guys went in.


Mirai lowered her face. She doesn’t want to show her face. ‘Maybe one of them will be my husband. He will surely dislike me if he
sees me like this’. She thought and slightly messed her hair and lowered her face. She cant see them , only their shadows.



“EH? ! Mr. SHida?”


Mirai heard a familiar voice.


‘Yuto-kun?’ she thought.


With this she slowly looked up.


To her surprise, she saw the face of the person she hates the most.


“YOU ? !” she suddenly stood up.


The guy also surprised when she saw her.


“WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?” they both said to each other, both in a surprised look on their faces.


Mirai-chan?” someone called her name.


She looked at the direction of the voice.


“Yuto-kun? !” she exclaimed when she saw Yuto standing a few seats in front of her.


“You knew each other?” Ryosuke asked Yuto who is 3 seats away from him.


“Yes. He’s my bestfriend.” Mirai in.


“Yes. But why do you know Mirai?” Yuto asked.


“Is it her that you are talking about me? The girl from Canada?” Ryosuke asked still surprised.


“Hai. But  you also knew each other?” Yuto answered.


“She’s the girl im talking to you last time ! The brat ? remember?” Ryosuke said and smirked.


“WHAT? ! The girl you –“


“Okay, that’s enough. Everybody seat.” Mr. Kitagawa butted in their little reunion.


Mirai looked around. She blushed when she saw her father and the others looking at them.


“Gomen nasai.” She said.


“It’s okay Mirai-chan. !” Mrs. Yamada said and went to her seat. “You don’t need to be shy to our dear Ryosuke. He will be your
future husband after all.” She said with a widely smile.


“EH? !” the whole HSJ, especially Yuto and Ryosuke blurted out.


“WHAT? ! Is he the one you’re talking father?” Mirai exclaimed and looked at her father.


“Yes my dear.” He said and smiled. “And i don’t think the both of you still need an introduction.”


NO ! I’ve changed my mind ! I don’t want to marry to this guy ! he’s a devil !” Mirai angrily said.


“Im not a devil. You should be proud of because its me, Yamada Ryosuke, you’re going to marry.” Ryosuke said and smirked.


“Ryosuke !” his father said.


“Why father? It is your idea , right? Then i will marry her.” Ryosuke said and fight his father with his challenging eyes.


“Ryo-chan ! are you serious? !” Yuto asked.


“Yes !” he said without even looking at him and without even thinking at Yuto’s feelings.

Yuto stayed quiet and just clutched his fist to control his feelings.


“I’m sorry father, Mr. And Mrs. Yamada. But it is impossible for me to marry Ryosuke. I’ll be going.” Mirai said and left the board
room.


“Ryosuke ! Followed her ! Convince her to marry you !” Mrs. Yamada said with an authoritative voice.


“But—“


“Remember what i said to you.” His father calmly said.


“Hai.” He said and also went out to find Mirai.


“Im sorry about this. She already gave me her decision last night and she agreed on marrying your son.” Mr. Shida said and
apologized.


“Dont be Ryu-kun. Im sure it will be alright. Ryosuke will follow our orders.” Mr. Yamada said. “Kitagawa-san, let’s continue to talk
about our plan.”


“Hai.” Mr. Kitagawa said and started their emergency meeting.


All throughout the meeting, Yuto didn’t pay attention to all the details Mr. Kitagawa said. He’s worried about Mirai.


‘My two bestfriends were getting married? This can’t be happening!’.


==


Mirai just run around the corridors, not minding the persons she bumped. She just wants to run away and be alone.


‘IT CANT BE HIM THAT IM GOING TO MARRY !’


“Matte !” someone shouted.


She felt that someone grabbed her right arm and force her to face him.


“Going somewhere honey?” Ryosuke said and .


“Let me go ! I don’t want to mar---“


she didn’t have a chance to continue her sentence because Ryosuke covered with his hand and leaned her against the
wall.


“Dont try to continue it here.” He said while looking around. She saw few people passed by to them and just ignoring their presence.

Ryosuke saw a door that lead to an unused room. he forcefully let Mirai to enter the room.


“Now let’s talk.” He said after he locked the door.


“NO ! I need to go home !” she said and tried to open the door.


“You’re not going somewhere honey. We will talk and cleared things here, in this room, with only the two of us.” Ryosuke said and
went near to Mirai.


Mirai walked backwards as Ryosuke walked forward. Mirai felt the cold walls on her back.


Ryosuke leaned his face closer to Mirai.


‘Wow, she’s a beauty though i hate her attitude.’ He said to himself.


We’re going to marry no matter what, understand?” he said, still his face is close to her face.


“No! I will not marry a jerk like you !” she bravely said and tried to fight his gaze.


“Why not? We already kissed.” Ryosuke teased.


Mirai’s face turns red.


Ryosuke saw her blushed.


“I-I don’t care ! Give me a reason to marry you at least?” Mirai said.


“Reason? Huh ! I don’t need any reason to marry you. I’m doing it for my parents.” Ryosuke said.


“Me too. Im doing it just for my father. But when i saw that you’re the one im going to marry, i’ve changed my mind !” Mirai said.


“Then that’s it ! we will get married for the sake of our parents. That’s all. But we can have our own lives.” Ryosuke said.


“No !”


“You will marry me or I will tell the world that you stepped on a dog’s poop.” He said and brings out his cellphone. He showed a
picture of her while trying to get rid of the poop.


“WHAT THE !!! HOW ON EARTH DID YOU GET IT ! ERASE IT !” she angrily said and tried to get the phone. She doesn’t want the
whole world to see this or else her career will end!


But ryosuke decided to play a little game on her.


Mirai was trying to reach his hand when he suddenly tripped. Accidentally, Ryosuke got off his balanced and the next thing he knew
is that he is falling on the sofa. He landed on top of Mirai.



They looked at each other for a few seconds.


Mirai gazed at him. ‘He has a handsome face.’


“Ehem.”


They both shocked when they heard someone on the door. They both startled to see the other HSJ members.


“Ryo-chan, take it easy. Its not yet your honeymoon.” Yabu joked.


“Its not what you think !”Mirai said and tried to pushed Ryosuke. “Let me go !”


“No ! as long as you’re not telling me you will marry me i will not moved on this spot.” He said.


“Its embarrassing !” 


“I don’t care.” 


“MOU ! WAKATTA ! I will marry you , just stay away from me !” Mirai had no choice but to agree. She doesn’t want to last long in
their current position.


Ryosuke smiled and went out of her top.


“Yoroshiku ne honey?” Ryosuke continued to .


She stepped on his foot as an answer before she went out.


“Itai ! damn that girl !” he angrily said while holding his foot .


“Poor Ryo-chan, haha by the way what a nice proposal.” Chinen said and


“Urusai!” he just said to them, and watch her faded on his sight.



--

AN: hi minna ~! again, sorry for the typo and grammatical errors :( hope you like it ! even though its a boring chapter haha

till chapter 5 !