Chapter 11 - Unknown Feelings

Perfect Life


Chapter 11

One month has passed since Ryosuke and Haruna started to date again. After Mirai agreed to Ryosuke’s favour, he immediately told Haruna about Mirai’s decision. The two of them secretly dating each other without Jump’s knowing. But there are no secrets that kept as a secret forever. The group immediately knew about that matter. Yuto got mad at Ryosuke. Until now they give a cold treatment to each other. The other members just kept quiet about the issue between them.


Meanwhile, Mirai didn’t pay much attention to Ryosuke, since he just wants Haruna. Since he seldom stays at their home, she just diverted her focus on her work and on Yuto. She didn’t tell him about their deal between Ryosuke. She always said to herself that she doesn’t care about him and what he wants to do. She just wants to have a peaceful life without him, but there are times she misses his annoying presence especially when she’s the only one at home. As for her relationship with Yuto, it is still the same . . . they were ‘friends’. She could feel that they have a mutual understanding with each other but she’s just waiting for Yuto to tell her personally.


It’s her rest day today, since Ryosuke is not home again, she happily spent her day watching tv. She smiled when she saw a cm of HSJ on the tv. She focused her attention to Yuto.


‘He’s so cool.’ She said to herself.



She was busy watching the tv when her cellphone rang.


“Hello?”


“Mi-chan ! Where are you?”. Its Honoka.


“In our house. Why?”


“go to our office. Your father has an announcement.”


“Eh? What is it? Can’t it be re-scheduled tomorrow?”


“No. its good news i think.” With this Honoka ended the call.


Mirai curiously looks at her phone.


‘I wonder what is it?’


After 30 minutes, she’s now in the board room with Honoka , her father and Haruna. She was surprised to see Haruna. It’s been a month since they crossed their paths.


Her father spoke as soon as she gets a sit.


“Tokyo Girls Collection will be having a fashion modelling competition this year. It’s a big break for us. I want you guys to participate in their upcoming contest. It will be hold 3 months from now.” Her father said to them.


“eh?” both Mirai and Honoka were surprised.


“Its fine with me. Its a big opportunity for me.” Haruna said and smiled.


“But we’re still amateurs in modelling competition.” Mirai said , a bit pissed with Haruna’s answer.


“Well Im the only one who can compete in big events like that.” (Haruna)

haruna_kawaguchi120725030517


“What if we lose? We will lose a large amount of money.” (Mirai)

1montagenu9


“And I don’t think we can win. As you can see it is a big event every year. Famous models were also joining that event.” (Honoka)


“We can win. You have me.” Haruna said with confidence.

84175901_o

“You have to think for other consequences.” Mirai said, now pissed.

1 (9)


“Are you afraid to lose because of me?” Haruna asked and give Mirai a smirked.

haruna_kawaguchi120725030517


“What? ! I’m not afraid to you. I’m just thinking—“


“Stop it already.” Her father said.


“I’m sorry father.”


“You three will join the contest. No ifs no buts. We will now proceed with the guidelines of the event.” Her father said and started to discuss the other details of the event,


Mirai just sighed. She got easily pissed because of Haruna. For the past few hours she just listens to her father’s discussion.


When she got home, she was surprised to see Ryosuke, busy preparing something for dinner.


“What are you doing here?” She angrily asked. She’s really not in the mood after their emergency meeting.


“My, My, Im just preparing our dinner. It’s still my home and you’re still my wife.” He said and smiled.


‘You’re still my wife?’ those words echoed on her ears. Her last string of patience finally cut off.


“I don’t need you here! You’re happy with Haruna right? Then just leave me alone! Both of you! Leave me alone!” she angrily shouted and leaves Ryosuke.


Ryosuke was surprised about Mirai’s action.


“Did I do something wrong?” he asked himself.


He immediately finished preparing their dinner and went to Mirai’s room.


“Mirai?” Ryosuke called her and knocked on the door.


“Leave me alone.” (Mirai)

1montagenu9


“What’s your problem? Aren’t you glad I’m home?”

1 (2)


‘Why would I be glad if you’re reminding me of Haruna!’ she wanted to said to him


She doesn’t know why her blood rose up when she saw him in their home. She knows Ryosuke has nothing to do with her and Haruna.


“Mirai-chan, come on, let’s eat our dinner together.” Ryosuke convinced Mirai.

1 (73)


“I don’t want to eat! Eat by yourself!” (Mirai)


“I will not leave here until you get out of the room.” Ryosuke said.


‘‘Fine! Do what you want.” Mirai said and puts her pillow on her ears. She closed her eyes to relax her mind. She doesn’t know how long she fell asleep but when she looked at her phone she was surprised that it is past 12 in the midnight. She suddenly remembered Ryosuke.


‘Nah, I don’t think he will wait for me that long.’ She thought and get off her bed. She went out of her room.

1 (5)

To her surprised, she saw Ryosuke sleeping in the hallway in front of her room.



“What does he think he’s doing? Is he crazy?” she whispered, and then she went near to him. She looked closely to the sleeping figure of him

1 (88)

‘He’s like an innocent child when he’s asleep.’ She thought. She unconsciously wipes off some stains on his cheeks.

vlcsnap-2010-05-12-11h42m49s93

‘Poor Ryosuke, I wonder what he sees on Haruna?’


She was staring at him when he suddenly moves. She felt his head rested on her right shoulder.


She blushed to see his face in a closer distant. Her heart beats fast.

1(123)

“Oi,” she whispered and tried to wake him.


“Mmmm.” He mumbled.


“Ryosuke ! wake up!”


Ryosuke finally opens his eye.


“Mirai-chan ! finally !” he said with an excitement when he saw her.

1 (2)


“What the heck are you doing? Waiting for me just to eat dinner with you? Are you stupid?” she asked, trying to sound like irritated, but deep inside she’s somewhat happy for his effort.

1 (113)

He smiled.


“Nothing. I just want to have dinner with you. What time is it now?”


“It’s already 12:30am.”


“What? ! Mou,, the food is already cold.” He sadly said.


Mirai felt guilty.


“Ikou?” she said and stood up.


“Eh?”


“I thought you want to eat together?”


“Yes, but the food is already cold.”


“We can heat it up.”


Ryosuke immediately stood up.


“Forget it. I know a place where we can eat at this time.” He said.


“Eh?! But what about your food?”


“It’s okay. I’ll heat it tomorrow. I suddenly wants to eat ramen.”

1(124)


“Ramen? ! That’s a good idea!” Mirai feels excited when she heard ramen. “Wait i’ll just fix myself.”


After a few minutes, they were now walking on the streets. There were only a few people walking. They ended up in a mini ramen stall near the park when they first met.


“We’re here. Their ramen is the best !” Ryosuke excitedly said and help Mirai to sit on one of the few tables.


“Are you sure? If i didn’t like it it will be your treat.” Mirai said and smiled.


“Deal !” he said.


They both smiled with each other. After a short while they we’re now waiting for their order.


“Anou, gomen ne, for shouting at you. Im in a bad mood today. That’s why I... I... acted to you like that.” Mirai said and bowed her head to apologize.

1 (97)

“Its okay. Im just surprise. Its been a while since I went home. Im sorry.”

1 (81)

“You and Haruna must be getting along with each other I think.”


“Yes.” Ryosuke said and laughs.


“hmm, I see.” Mirai said and drinks her tea. She doesn’t know why does every time Ryosuke talks or saying good things about Haruna , she always feels a little hurt.  She always tells herself that she’s not inlove with him and will definitely not happen.


“How about you? How’s life?” Ryosuke asked.


“Its fine. Living peacefully without an annoying buta.” She said to .


“Oi ! im not an annoying buta !” he reacted and pinch Mirai’s cheeks. “You’re fatter than me.” He laughs.


“No im not!”


Yes you are !”


They keep on teasing each other until their orders were finally served. They started to eat and talked about few things. They didn’t know there is a pair of eyes watching them all throughout.


‘I will get what is supposedly mine.’ Yuto said while watching them with pain in his eyes.

IzeJzRnPlxQ


 --


The following day, Mirai visited Yuto at their shooting venue. They were currently having a break in their PV shooting.


“Yuto-kun!” she called him when she saw him with other members.
1 (46)


“Mirai-chan? What are you doing here?” he asked when he saw her. He excused himself to meet her at the door.

130241_117388

“Cant I visit you?” Mirai asked and pouted.


“Of course you can, Im just surprised to see you here. At least give me a call.” He said and smiled and hugged her.

4161_320


“Then it wont be a surprise visit if i do that.” Mirai laughed.


Yuto also laughs. Then he remembered the scene last night.


“I thought its Ryosuke who you wanted to visit.” Yuto said sounded like a jealous friend.


“Nah, im here for you not for him. Just say if you do not want me to visit you here. Besides i always do this before.” She said and acted that she was going to leave.


“Wait. Don’t leave. I-im just surprised. Well, you know, you two are already married.” Yuto said and hold Mirai’s hands.


Mirai laughs.  She pinches his nose.


“Mr. Nakajima Yuto , nothing change okay? You’re my special , special, special, and the most special person to me. Remember that.” Mirai said.

Voice106


Yuto smiled widely.


“Why do I have this feeling that you’re jealous because you thought that its Ryosuke that i’m visiting?” she asked. ‘Well I’ll be glad if you are jealous.’


‘Of course ! you don’t know how painful to see my two best friends married to each other’ Yuto wanted to said, but he knows his limit“ J-Jealous ? why would I?” but instead he said this.


“Nothing. Ikou ? i want to eat something.” Mirai said and stood up.


“Where are we going? I still have a shoot.”


“Its okay.” She said and went to the table where the other members. “Ne, can I borrow Yuto for a while?”


“Eh? I-Its okay.” Yabu answered, a little bit surprised.


“Arigato. Ja minna.” She cheerfully said and went back to Yuto. She hooked her arm unto his arm.


“Chotto Mi-chan, where are we going?” he asked


“Himitsu.” She said and sweetly smiled to him.


Yuto just look at her, then smiled‘How can I refuse if you’re smiling to me like that?’ “Well, if that’s what the princess asked, let’s go.” He said, and then the two of them went out of the shooting place.


The other members curiously looked at each other.


“Ne Ryo-chan, are you okay with this? I mean I know they’re best friends, but I think they have special feelings for each other.” Chinen asked Ryosuke who is busy texting that time.


“Hmm, yes. They’re just going out to eat maybe.” He said as if not interested.

1 (49)


“Mou Ryo-chan, that’s not what i meant. I mean, are you okay with Mirai acting like that to Yuto?”


“Chi, i said its okay, as if i care of what Mirai wants to do. Besides we have an agreement before we got married. If that what makes them happy let them be.” Ryosuke irritatedly answered.


“Well, as for a man who first cheats to his wife, he would definitely answer like that.” Yabu said and tried to mock Ryosuke with his gaze.


“Are you trying to pick a fight with me?” Ryosuke said and stood up, giving a deadly look to Yabu.


bs_ep05_0317


“Maa maa, that’s enough. Ryo-chan , Yabu-kun, its not the time to pick a fight with each other okay?” Yuya butted in.


Ryosuke took again his seat.


“But Ryo-chan, I think Yabu is right. Even if you didn’t love each other, she is still your wife. I can feel that she somehow likes you too, but she, in herself, doesn’t want to admit it.” Chinen said.


“That’s impossible. She likes Yuto not me. Stop imagining things Chinen.” Ryosuke said.



“We’re just reminding you Ryosuke, you’re life is not as the same as before. You’re already married, whether it is just an arrange marriage, even if you don’t love each other. That’s why it’s wrong that you and Haruna are together again.” Hikaru said.


Ryosuke keeps silent. He just focused his attention to other things. Then he remembered when Mirai invited Yuto outside.


‘Its Haruna that I love. But why do i feel irritated when Mirai acted like that to Yuto.’

1 (117)


--


Mirai and Yuto went in the nearby cafe to talk.


“Ne Yuto-kun, are you you’re okay with this?” Mirai asked as they wait for their order.


“Okay with what?” Yuto asked.


“I know you’re not okay with Ryosuke. Am i right?” she asked.


Yuto looks Mirai seriously.

1 (6)


“How about you? Are you okay with him, having a relationship with Haruna?” he asked.


“E-Eh? O-of course, as if I care if they having a relationship.” Mirai said and looks away, avoiding Yuto’s serious eyes.

1 (51)


 Yuto sighed. He holds Mirai’s hand.


“I know he’s wrong, that’s why Im mad at him. I don’t want you to hurt okay.” He said. “if only it is me that you marry, I will not do that to you.” He said in a low voice.

1 (99)


“Eh? W-What did you say?” Mirai was surprised of his statement. She heard him, but she wants to make it clearer.


“N-Nothing.”


“What is it?”


Yuto smiled. “I said that you must take a diet before you gets fat.” He diverted the topic.


“Eh? No im not ! Why does you and Ryosuke said that Im getting fat ? You two are really a bully !” she said and pouted.


Yuto laughs.


“Ne, Yu-chan, can i ask a favour. Can you and Ryosuke ... you know, can your relationship be back again? I feel guilt that because of me you two are cold with each other.”


“Is he the one who asks you to do this?”


“No. Its my decision. I cant stand that you two are aloof with each other because of me.”


Yuto sighed.


“I understand. But remember this Mi-chan, I will get what is supposedly to be mine.” He said.


“Eh? What do you mean?”


Yuto smiled. “Nothing.  Mou, if that’s what you want then i’ll talk to ryosuke later.” 


“Honto? Yay ! Arigatooo !” Mirai cheerfully said.


“Dont tell me you like him?”


“N-N-No ! O-Of course not! why would i like that annoying buta !” Mirai nervously said and drinks her coffee when their order finally arrived.


‘I wish you will not fall for him.’ Yuto said to himself and began to eats his order.

--


That night, Yuto waited for Ryosuke at the entrance of the JE building.


“Ryosuke, can we talk?” Yuto said.

Snapshot - 39-vert-1


“Nani?” Ryosuke was surprised that after a month Yuto talk to him.

“Im doing this for Mirai. Im going to forgive you for having a relationship with Haruna, but I will never forgive you if you hurt Mirai’s feelings.”

Yamada Ryosuke-Risou No Musuko episode 2  15



“Eh? Why would i hurt her? She’s not inlove with me.”


“She’s still your wife ! act like a mature person !” Yuto got pissed with his answer.

1 (67)


“Then why don’t you court her instead?” Ryosuke said.


Yuto sighed trying to recompose himself.


“Listen, I still have a respect for you. You’re my best friend and I know my limits. Im not a narrow minded person like you. Don’t try to push me Ryosuke, I will definitely get her from you if I see a chance. Remember that.” He said calmly but with authority in his voice.

67a1fabagw1dq6px76vvkj

Ryosuke smiled.


“I definitely wont hand her over to you. She’s still my wife.” Ryosuke was surprised of what he said to Yuto. He’s mind has been pre-occupied with  a little jealousy about them. He wasn’t supposed to say that.


‘Mou ! what is happening to me !’ Ryosuke thought.


Yuto smirked.


“I see, then I will compete clean and fair.” Yuto said. He knows Ryosuke very well. He knows that RYosuke only speaks about what is on his mind.



“I-I-its fine by me.” Ryosuke said and smiled a little.


Yuto handed his hand to him.


“Goodluck to the both of us.” Yuto said.


“H-Hai.” Ryosuke accepted his hand.


“So we’re okay now?” 


Ryosuke nodded.


Yuto bid goodbye to him.


Ryosuke left alone outside the JE building.

1 (9)


He sighed.


He doesn’t know to himself why he’s acting so weird this day. He doesn’t love Mirai, but why do he hate to see her with Yuto.


‘Dont tell me Im falling for her?’


‘No. It cant be. How can it possibly be? Im always with Haruna. . .  but everytime im with her, I always thinks about Mirai, that’s why i decided to go home last night. I also don’t know why. And what happened a while ago, i hated to see her with Yuto. And i also hated Yuto that he’s going to get away Mirai from me. I don’t also want that to happen.’


‘If i really falling for her, when did it start?’


‘No, No, IM NOT INLOVE WITH HER.’


‘Yes you are.’

‘Mou ! Mirai ! What did you to me ! making my life so complicated!’ 


Ryosuke decided to go home before his mind went crazy.


--
AN:
 

minna im really sorry for the super long update :) im quite busy at work, i only have time updating myself with Yuki and Honoka :(

i do hope you like this chapter and i didnt disappoint you :(

i will still edit this chapter :)

Arigato ^___^


till next chapter. XD