Day 9 (Big Surprise)

ONE MONTH IN LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JINWOON POV

I was in Bongsun Unnie bakery and told her about Jiyeon, Unnie was a good adviser in terms of love problems. This is the second day that I never see Jiyeon’s face, I miss her being childish, cheerful personality.

Shin Bong Sun: (she put her hand on my shoulder while I am drinking my coffee) yah Jinwoonshi…you like her do you?

Jinwoon: bwo???

Shin Bong Sun: I think you like her, how much do you like her? Is she more important than your first love? Think of it Jinwoon… For me, Jiyeon-nah is a nice girl, you two can be a perfect couple but unperfect as well..

Jinwoon: I don’t get it… perfect but unperfect?

Shin Bong Sun: deh, you two look great together but the two of you have a lots of differences…but that’s the best part right? Being not compatible makes you realize that you are strong enough and change to understand each other well.

Jinwoon: (sigh) Unnie…I’m confused right now, Jiyeon… I don’t want to lose her but I still like Seohyun, what should I do?

Shin Bong Sun: then tell Jiyeon that you still like Seohyun…simple as that…

Jinwoon: I can’t do that Unnie, eversince I met Jiyeon again I’m always happy to be with her eventhough I don’t like her hobbies but I like her. (Unnie didn’t say anything and punch me on my right arm)

 

Jiyeon what should I do? Please let me see you, please call me back. After a few hours I look at my mobile phone and I saw Seohyun  message on my inbox: “Jinwoon are you free today? Let’s have dinner later, meet me at the restaurant at 8:00 p.m.” there again, Seohyun save me from this loneliness and emptiness I felt because of Jiyeon.

 

JIYEON POV

After one day, Jinwoon always send me short sms and I didn’t even give him a reply I went into the site were Hyomin searching for a blind date and yes I’ve found one I’m going to have a blind date this evening I’m bored, I missed him a lot but what can I do? Jinwoon still likes her first love.

Hyomin: yah, let’s go to the internet café tonight?

Jiyeon: I can’t…and I am going home late tonight so don’t wait for me arasso?

Hyomin: Jiyeon-nah? (she was looking at me like she want to comfort me but hid my sad expression)

Jiyeon: gwenchana… I’m going Hyomin…

Hyomin: arasso…please come home early Jiyeon-nah…(she hold my hand, I want to cry because I want let this pain out but I don’t want her to see me crying because of a guy)

Jiyeon: deh…see you later…

 

I went to meet my blind date in a fancy restaurant, I want to back-off and go home but this is what I need to do to forget what I feel for Jinwoon. I am inside of the restaurant and looking around, I heard someone is calling my phone so I answered it, it was my blind date, I told him that I wear a black dress and I was surprised when he went near me, I can’t react because when I look at him I thought he was a celebrity or something. He was so handsome, his a good looking guy and I am sure he is rich, the way he dress I think he is. He ordered something on the menu and I don’t know that dish so I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter