Day 18 (Getting well)

ONE MONTH IN LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JIYEON POV

I woke up and Jinwoon was sitting on the sofa watching t.v. and laughing so hard.

 

Jiyeon: michin...

Jinwoon: oh…you already awake now…you hungry? what do you want to eat?

Jiyeon: anything, is Omma coming today?

Jinwoon: ah deh…Bongsun unnie too… the doctor says that you can go home tomorrow if your condition is going well.

Jiyeon: ah…

Jinwoon: weh? you’re not happy? Is it because of the wounds in your face? Don’t be sad Jiyeon-ah…later on it will become a scar right? You’ll become ugly…(teasing me)

Jiyeon: yah!!! (I hit his arm) and so what if I have wounds? Weh? you’re going to leave me if i am not pretty?

Jinwoon: yah! I was just kidding… (he was holding the part that I hit)

Jiyeon: you’re so funny Jinwoonshi….

Jinwoon: is it funny that you hit me?

Hyomin: (didn’t give a knock and came in) Jiyeon-ah… (she run towards me and hug me tight) oh gwenchan?

Jiyeon: yah….i’m fine…

Hyomin: thanks God… mianhe about what happened to your baby…

Jinwoon: (he notice that my energy somehow change so he change the topic) ah…Hyomin-ah…so where is Wooyhun?

Hyomin: ah deh…he was waiting for me outside…I just pass by to check if you’re ok Jiyeon…

Jiyeon: the doctor said I can go home tomorrow…

Jinwoon: if…your condition is good…(he was still holding his arm)

Hyomin: ahhh!!! That’s a great news then…Jinwoon are you hurt?

JInwoon: ah…ani…I was just hit some crazy woman earlier…

Jiyeon: micheoseo??? Yah!!! (I hit him again)

Hyomin: the both of you were crazy….alright while you’re busy arguing I’m going ahead first, Woohyun is waiting for me…

Jinwoon: take care…

Jiyeon: (after a few minutes Omma came and Bongsun unnie) Omma…ohhhh Unnie…(I felt glad they came to see me)

JY Mom: oh Jiyeon your voice came back now?

Jiyeon: ah Omma… (all of us were laughing)

Bongsun: how are you Jiyeon? I have something for you (she gave me cake)

Jiyeon: kamsahamnida Unnie…

Bongsun: I’m sorry about your baby…

Jinwoon: yah Unnie…

Jiyeon: it’s ok…

Bongsun: mianhamnida…kunde the guy…

Jinwoon: he does not welcome here Unnie… I swear if he went closer to Jiyeon again, I’ll kill him… (I hold his hand to calm him)

Jiyeon: yah…stop talking like that…Jinwoon it’s not you….

Jinwoon: deh… but if anything happened to you again… I don’t know what to do…

Bongsun: Jiyeon’s right Jinwoon, please don’t think that way…nothing going to happen again to Jiyeon…

JY Mom: aigoo Jinwoonshi…thank you for taking good care of my daughter…I hope you’ll never get tired of her…

Jiyeon: yah Omma….

Jinwoon: deh Ommoni…

 

HYOMIN POV

 

After we visit Jiyeon in the hospital Woohyun and I went to a cinema and enjoy our real date.

 

Woohyun: do you want to watch horror or romance?

Hyomin: anything… I’ll just go and buy soda and popcorn…

Woohyun: aniya…I’ll be the one to buy it…wait me here arasso?

Hyomin: deh…make it quick…

Woohyun: arasso…while I’m buying our snacks, why don’t you buy our tickets…go and pick some great movie for us to watch later…

Hyomin: (I went to buy some tickets, I chose romantic film a few minutes Woohyun came and we went inside the cinema) ah…you’ll gonna lov

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter