Day 23 (Never let you go)

ONE MONTH IN LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HYOMIN POV

I walk as early as I know, I went to Jiyeon’s room but she wasn’t there…Ommoni said that she went for a walk.

Ommoni: ah Hyomin-ah, I cook for you…come and eat…hurry up and you’re going to be late on your work…

Hyomin: gomawo Ommoni…(I was really thankful that Jiyeon’s mom was here, I really miss my Mother. My parents died when I was 13, I grew with my Aunt but they’re migrated in California and I decided to stay and be independent)

Ommoni: aigooo…ah…Hyomin-ah…the salon, we were going to open tomorrow,..I’m so glad that the one who try to buy it changed his mind

Hyomin: deh…but Ommoni do you think Jiyeon can work now? After all what happened to her…

Ommoni: if I could just take the pain in her heart…

Hyomin: let’s just hope that she can face all of this…Jinwoon really get on my nerves…

 

I went on time to my work, I saw Woohyun but he’s not well, I think he is sick or something, lost his energy so I went near him and ask him to have lunch with me later, he said yes so I was so happy about it.

After work, Woohyun and I went for lunch…We were on his car…

 

Hyomin: (I was worried about him, didn’t talk too much like before) gwenchana? (I try to touch his forehead but he avoid it)

Woohyun: yah, gwenchana…don’t worry…so what do you want to eat?

Hyomin: (I saw 2 boxes on his backseat, I try to open it but he stop me) yah…what’s with you today?

Woohyun: can’t you at least behave???

Hyomin: are you mad??? I’m just curious what’s inside those boxes…

Woohyun: it’s nothing…

Hyomin: you’re always like that…how could you have so many secrets??? Sometimes I don’t know if I should like you or not…(I’m getting mad, my mood has changed)

Woohyun: yah…Hyomin-ah (I’m just looking outside the window and I don’t like to talk to him)

 

He changed his way and went to another direction that I’m not familiar but I just let him, I thought we were going to a restaurant but I keep worrying were we going.

 

Hyomin: Yah! edieyo? Eodie gayo??? Yah why aren’t you talking?

Woohyun: to tell you the answers…

Hyomin: meusseulyo??? (I keep asking him many times but still he didn’t give me a reply, we take 1 and half hour just to reach the place he want to show me)

Woohyun: we are here…

Hyomin: ( I stare stonily at him) what do you think you’re doing, we have work to do…

Woohyun: (he just keep staring on somewhere, and it was a bridge) jeogi…

Hyomin: deh? (I keep staring at him and he look so pale) yah, are you sick?

Woohyun: deh…jeon apayo…I still feel the pain…

Hyomin: yah Woohyunshiii…kaja…let’s go home…(I want to go back inside the car but he pull me)

Woohyun: you want the answer right?

Hyomin: deh..but not with your condition, you need to go to the hospital…

Woohyun: yeogi…my first love died…

Hyomin: (I shouldn’t be surprised coz I already knew about his past but I don’t expect him to tell me) deh?

Woohyun: (he was staring at the bridge, he was about to cry)  I was in high school and I fall in love with a girl, her name was Qri… I’m the reason of her death… I swear I don’t want to hurt her, she saw me kissing another girl and get mad at me, she keep on running away from me, she slipped and fall in that river…I didn’t do anything to save her, I didn’t even went into her burial, not even visit her grave not even once…all of my classmate told me that it’s all my fault why Qri died and it’s true……I should be the one who died not her…if I could just switch myself to her I will… (he slowly kneeled down on the ground) It’s my fault that she died…

Hyomin: (he keep on yelling that it’s his fault, I hug him and comfort him) Woohyunshii…I know Qri forgive you, because she know that it’s not your fault…don’t blame yourself, it was an accident…you just need to forgive yourself and let her go…Wherever she is right now, she wasn’t happy coz you’re still holding the grudge and blaming yourself…

Woohyun: (he just keep on crying) Hyomin-ah…

Hyomin: it’s ok…I’m here… (I was soothing him) shhh…

Woohyun: (he look at me in the eyes) I love you Hyomin…(after his words he slowly close his eyes and he faint, he has a fever so I quickly help him to stand up, he was so heavy but I use all my energy to put him back into the car. I drive until we reach a nearest hospital)

 

JIYEON POV

It was 4 am in the morning, I walk up and went for a jogging…I remembered the old days…I felt it was a long time but it was just a week since Jinwoon and I went for a walk here, I helped him deliver some newspaper. I still thinking of him…I miss having him around…it feels like it was a long term relationship for me to hurt this way after we broke up.

I went to Shin Bongsun unnie and have a chat with her….

 

Bongsun: annyeong Jiyeon-ah..

Jiyeon: unnie annyeong, can I order a hot cappuccino and a cake?

Bongsun: deh… so what’s new?

Jiyeon: deh?

Bongsun: have you seen Jinwoon?

Jiyeon: deh…we broke up…

Bongsun: bwoyah???jjinja? how?

Jiyeon: unnie, should I forget him?

Bongsun: weayo? Don’t you love him anymore?

Jiyeon: unnie…how could I be in a relationship if we don't have trust? ahh ani…he didn’t trust me…

Bongsun: ahh Jiyeon-ah…sometimes, problems are part of a relationship to keep it strong, right? you two need that for you to know what you need to do…

Jiyeon: then unnie?

Bongsun: did he beg for you not to break up with him?

Jiyeon: deh…

Bongsun: kunyang…do you feel that you regret breaking up with him?

Jiyeon: deh Unnie…majayo…

Bongsun: coz you still want him to be with you? Coz you love him right?

Jiyeon: deh…maja..maja…

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter