Day 24 (Pursuing Her)

ONE MONTH IN LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

JIYEON POV

It’s our 24th day today, we only have 6 days left…why am I counting on it? We already broke up…why didn’t i gave him an answer? Am I nuts???

 

Hyomin: (he came home just today) what are you looking? Why are you looking the calendar?

Jiyeon: aniya…where did you sleep last night?

Hyomin: weird… you should get ready for work…

Jiyeon: deh…ah Omma…are you really ok to stay here? If you get bored just go to the salon ok?

JY Mom: deh…

 

Same routine… my salon is working again…I’m glad there’s a lot of customer today. how come time passed just like that…it’s already lunch hour.

 

Customer: I’m glad you already back…

Jiyeon: deh…and I’m glad that you always want to come here…

Customer: of course, how can’t I come here? You did a good haircut here…and all of the employee are beautiful especially you…

Jiyeon: kamsahamnida…

Jinwoon: oh…kurom…she’s beautiful ajusshi…

Customer: ajushii??yah I’m not that old enough…

Jinwoon: ah jjinjayo? I thought you’re already on your 40’s

Customer: bwoyah? Aishhh…this punk…

Jiyeon: mianhamnida…it’s already done…

Customer: gomawo…

Jiyeon: don’t mind this guy…and please come back again…

Customer: deh…for you I’ll just forget about it…and you…I’m just 24 years old…

Jinwoon: jjinja? You look so old…(the customer want to hit Jinwoon so I stop him and apologized, and he left)

Jiyeon: what’s your problem?

Jinwoon: weh? I’m just honest…yah…have you already eaten your lunch?

Jiyeon: deh…(I lied even though I am so hungry)

Employee: Ma’am, aren’t you hungry?

Jiyeon: (I sign her not to tell) ahhh…aniya…I’m still full…

Jinwoon: jjinja? Then I’m not going to eat then, I’ll stay here with you…

Jiyeon: we’re close, please come back at 1 p.m.

Jinwoon: but I need to go back to work on that time…(she hold my hand and pull me outside the salon) come on let’s eat…

Jiyeon: I’m not hungry…just eat by yourself (so he left and I’m not sure where did he go, as for me I went inside the  salon and cleaning)

Jinwoon: (after a few minutes he came back holding Food) jeomsim sikssa?

Jiyeon: I told you I’m still full… (he open the Styrofoam that contains a lot of food, I’m really hungry seeing those foods)

Jinwoon: look, come on sit here and eat… then I leave…for you to eat, (he prepared a lot of food for me, bab, seengsun, sokoki, dakkoki, yachae, kimchi) maa??? It’s still hot…so here is your water, and juice…so I gotta go…I shouldn’t be late… annyeong…oh I forgot… (he kiss me on my forehead) jalgayo…Jiyeon-ah…saranghe…(doing a heart shape by his fingers, I never thought Jinwoon would be this kind of guy and it makes me happy)

 

I was so touch and I can’t say anything about him being caring, my heart is beating faster.

 

Jiyeon: should I give him another chance? Ani…I need to see more from him…this is my first time to see this side of him.

 

JINWOON POV

 

After I visited Jiyeon at her salon shop I quickly went to the office. Office works kind a tough for me but I can still handle my job well. After how many hours, work hours ended, I still have work to do so I decided to finish it as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter