Day 20 (Begin Again?)

ONE MONTH IN LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JINWOON POV

I woke up in the middle of the night and I wondered where I am, I remembered having a drink in a small soju store on the street where I stopped. I went outside the room and look around the house, I saw some photos in the leaving room and it was Woohyun, I don’t remember that I was with him last night? I went to the kitchen and get some glass of water, I can still feel the alcohol in my head and I feel dizzy. After a few hours of thinking what should I do about what I heard from Jiyeon and Seung ho’s conversation I decided to go home and leave a note on the refrigerator for Woohyun to say my thank you.

 

Should I talk to Jiyeon about what I heard? Should I need her explanation? I thought she love me? or maybe all of this was a lie, all of those what we shared was a lie? Doubts came into my mind, No, I should need to confirm everything about it…

 

I went to Bongsun Unni’s shop.

Bongsun: who is it? (I was knocking at her door)

Jinwoon: Unnie, it’s me…

Bongsun: (she opened the door) Yah! it’s 2:30 in the morning, what are you doing here?

Jinwoon: I want to eat my breakfast with you Unnie… (she beat me)

Bongsun: bwo bwo??? I’m still sleepy…arasso…come inside…

Jinwoon: Unnie…what do you want to eat for breakfast?

Bongsun: breakfast in this hour? Yah! are you crazy? Do you have a problem Jinwoonshi?

Jinwoon: yah Unnie…I’m fine…

Bongsun: jjinja…wegure?

Jinwoon: (then I told her what I really feel and I know she can understand me) Unnie, I know I shouldn’t jump into my conclusion…

Bongsun: deh…go and talk to her later, ask her if what is the truth…Jiyeon loves you and I’m sure of it…

Jinwoon: deh…

Bongsun: so can we please go back to sleep?

 

Bongsun Unnie went to sleep again and stayed up all night and prepare a breakfast for Unnie and then when the sun rises I left and went home.

 

I decided to go and see Jiyeon after I spend my 2 hours studying in the library, I went to a flower shop and bought some fresh roses for her. As I was walking near to their apartment I saw Jiyeon coming down from the stairs holding a trash bag ,I get excited to see her but when I run towards her there someone came first and went near her and it was Seung ho, what is this guy doing here? I hide myself  and looking at them, Jiyeon gave him a sweet smile and she ask him to go inside, what is this??? What is happening between them?

 

JIYEON POV

I didn’t sleep well last night coz I always thinking about Jinwoon the whole night, is he ok? I wish he can visit me today or else I’m going to his apartment and scold him. I never realize that it was already morning and the sun is up, I cook for our breakfast, Omma and I ate happily without Hyomin, she didn’t come home last night all of them were getting weird.

 

It was 10 in the morning, I help Omma clean the apartment, I went outside to throw our trash bag then I saw Seung ho coming and greet him, what is he doing here?

 

Seung ho: annyeong Jiyeon…good morning…

Jiyeon: what are you doing here?

Seung ho: I came to visit a friend?

Jiyeon: look, I know I told you that we can still be friends but you can’t visit me anytime you want to? I have a boyfriend…

Seung ho: I know…I just want to say goodbye…can’t I? just want to properly say my farewell to a friend…

Jiyeon: ok come inside, what’s that on your hand?

Seung ho: your favorite…spicy chicken.? And a pizza…

Jiyeon: jjinja? Come on, let’s eat that…(so I invite him inside)

Seung ho: is that your bike?

Jiyeon: it belongs to Jinwoon, why is it here?

Seung ho: yah, how come your boyfriend is not showing right now?

Jiyeon: that’s one of my problem (I was wondering since yesterday)…come on let’s go inside…

 

Omma was still mad at Seung ho and when I told her that Seung ho is leaving she said frankly that it was good for all of us, she totally hate him.

 

Jiyeon: so what is the reason why you’re leaving?

Seung ho: appa, he was having a hard time with me, I should be a good son to him…and I want him to be happy so I’ll agree about marrying his friend’s daughter. They want us to marry as soon as possible…after my business trip in China I’m getting married…

JY Mom: jjinja? That’s good, very well said!!!

Jiyeon: Omma? I wish you happiness for you Seung ho…

Seung ho: thank you…how about you and Jinwoon?

Jiyeon: us? We’re doing fine… ah Omma, did Jinwoon come here early in the morning?

JY Mom: weh? aniya..

Jiyeon: his bike was in the outside…

JY Mom: really? Yah Jiyeon-ah…is there something wrong? Did you and Jinwoon fight?

Jiyeon: ani Omma…I called her phone many times last night but there were no answer…I’m still wondering what is he doing right now..

Seung ho: well, I p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter