Day 19 (A wrong conclusion)

ONE MONTH IN LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seung Ho POV

I never had the chance to see and talk to Jiyeon since that day. I know it was all my fault, we’ve lost our baby because of me but I still love Jiyeon and I still want her back even though Jinwoon telling me to stay away from her.

Seung ho: Appa, I don’t want to marry her…

SH Dad: bwoyah?

Seung ho: Appa I still love Jiyeon…so please…I’ll take care of the company but please don’t force me to marry a woman who I never love.

SH Dad: that girl again?!!!you’re getting married and that’s final…don’t ever try to do careless moves, you’re not even helping me in our company,remember…you’re nothing without me…

Seung ho: Appa…

 

After I told my father what I really feel for Jiyeon I immediately went to see Jiyeon to the hospital.

 

Seung ho: excuse me…where is the girl that was admitted at room 204?

Nurse: ahhhh…Ms. Park? She was discharge earlier…they just leave about 30 minutes…

Seung ho: ah…gomawo… (I went into my car and drive to Jiyeon’s apartment. I press their doorbell and Hyomin open it for me but she didn’t invite inside)

Hyomin: what do you want?

Seung ho: I just want to talk to Jiyeon…please…please…

Jiyeon: who is that Hyomin? (she went to the door and her smile fade when she saw me)

Seung ho: Jiyeon, can we please talk?

Hyomin: yah! you have nothing to talk about! Jerk! Kah!!!

Jiyeon: come inside…

Hyomin: Jiyeon-ah???

Seung ho: gomawo… (she invite me inside, her Mom and Hyomin went outside the apartment coz they don’t want to see me, thank God Jinwoon wasn’t around)

Jiyeon: I’ll give you 10 minutes for us to talk…

Seung ho: Jiyeon… (she didn’t look at me, I know she was so mad at me but I can’t just let her be, I want to say sorry that’s it)

Jiyeon: what do you want to say? Tell me…

Seung ho: mianhe Jiyeon…sorry for the lost of our baby…

Jiyeon: jjinja??? I thought you want to get rid of our baby?

Seung ho: Jiyeon…I love you and our baby…

Jiyeon: you don’t know how much it hurts for me to lost my baby… and I’ll never forgive you for that… (she was crying)

Seung ho: (I went near her, kneeled front of her while she was sitting at the couch) tell me what should I do just for you to forgive me? mianhe (I was hurt so I cried in front of her, it was an emotional scene)

Jiyeon: I hate you…this is all your fault!!! (she was hitting me and I just accept all of it, I deserve to be hurt, I just wish I can take all the pain away from her)

Seung ho: mianhe…mianhe…if I could turn it back,,, I should never force you to go with me…I’m sorry Jiyeon… even though you don’t believe me, but I love our baby…and I’m sorry for saying those words before…I know I’m too late to say this…but I still love you… I still love you Jiyeon… I’m sorry for hurting you. ( I hug her and she didn’t push me, instead she let me embraced her)

Jiyeon: it all happened and we can’t turn our baby back, I hope this will be a good start for us to changed ourselves…(she wiped her tears and released herself on my arms)

Seung ho: can we still have a chance Jiyeon? Can we still go back like before?

Jiyeon: I know from the start you love me Seung ho, even though your parents were against on us you still try to fight for our love…I’m really thankful for that, you were not just my boyfriend back then but also my good friend…what happened to us, why this happened? I hope we could start again Seungho…

Seung ho: so what you mean is that we can start again…?

Jiyeon: deh, as a friend…

Seung ho: mianhe…In the end I gave up and agree to get married, but you’re always here in my heart Jiyeon, I’m sorry for not fighting till the end…

Jiyeon: ani…don’t apologized, I’m happy you didn’t fight for that love…if it wasn’t for that break-up I’ll never met a guy who I can truly trust my heart with…and it’s Jinwoon…

Seung ho: Jiyeon-ah…

Jiyeon: you can leave now Seung ho…

 

She ask me to leave, should I be happy that Jiyeon can still given me a chance to be part of her lif

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter