Day 16 (Rights)

ONE MONTH IN LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JIYEON POV

I slowly open my eyes and so glad to see my love one when I woke up in the morning I wish this will never going to end. I stared at him, smiling and playing my fingers on his face till he suddenly wake up.

 

Jinwoon: good morning love? (he smile at me but his eyes were close)

Jiyeon: hey open your eyes, wake up (I pat her cheek but still he don’t want to wake up)

Jinwoon: can’t we just sleep for a minute? ( he move closer to me and hug me) don’t move… I think I lose all my strength last night…

Jiyeon: mueseulyo (what) ?

Jinwoon: I wish we could stay like this, like forever,…(sigh and he kiss my forehead)

Jiyeon: dalda(sweet)…stop it! Stop dreaming Mr. Writer…(Im really glad when he said)

Jinwoon: arasso… stop dreaming? (he release his hands on me and get up from bed, I think he’s mood change coz of what I said…)

Jiyeon: igeon mwoeyo (what is this?)…are you mad?

Jinwoon: ani… why should I (he get his clothes and wearing it)

Jiyeon: look…I was just kidding… (I get up, holding the blanket to cover me ) mianhe… kisehaedo dwaeyo?

Jinwoon: (he stop wearing his pants) kiss me? oooohhh our Jiyeon… (he pinch my cheeks bothside) weh? you want to make love early in the morning again? Yah…I don’t have strength right now…

Jiyeon: Yah!!! (I punch his arm really hard) is it hurt? (he nodded) then can I kiss you then? (he nod again)

Jinwoon: just 5 seconds arasso?

 

I gave him a deep kiss, a passionate one…I am really addicted to him, I can feel the intense again,I can feel my body is getting hot. I push him back to the bed again and went top of him , I sat top of him while he was laying on the bed. I am pregnant but I don’t act like I am right now coz all I want is to be with him all day in this room and how I wish he was the father of my baby.

 

Jinwoon: Jiyeon? (he was tickled when I was playing my lips into his ear) Jiyeon…I want to have with you right now but I can’t…

Jiyeon: don’t you want this? (kissing him on his neck)

Jinwoon: Johayo…but…

Jiyeon: but what?

Jinwoon: jeosonhamnida Jiyeon-ah… (I stop what am I doing to him and he kiss me but just a smack)

Jiyeon: waeyo?

Jinwoon: begopayo…I don’t have enough strength to do this…how can you have strength right now? Jjinja…

Jiyeon: ok…munje eobseoyo (no problem)…then what do you want to eat then? ( I get up and wear my clothes neither he)

Jinwoon: samgyupsal…

Jiyeon: for breakfast??? Andwe!!!

Jinwoon: weh? (he hug me while I’m thinking)

Jiyeon: oh where is Omma when we need her? ahhhh… I want spicy food for breakfast…hmmm? I want spicy crab…go and buy then cook it for me arasso?

Jinwoon: yah… (I gave him a strange look and he get it that I’m going to get mad)

Ok ok ok… then give me another kiss…

Jiyeon: aigooo…come here ( I kiss him on his lips when Omma suddenly open the door without us knowing it)

JY Mom: yah!? what are you two doing?

Jinwoon: (Jinwoon quickly push me and stand up) ah..Ommoni…we were just…

Jiyeon: ah Omma…don’t you know how to knock? (quickly covered my body with a blanket)

JY Mom: ani… come out and let’s eat…

Jiyeon: what did you buy Omma?

JY Mom: nothing yet…

Jiyeon: then it’s good, I told Jinwoon to cook for me a spicy crab noodles…Omma…go with him, Bootakamnida Omma???

Jinwoon: yah I can go by myself..no need to ask Ommoni to accompany me…

JY Mom: ah Jinwoon, don’t be shy…we need to spend some time together…besides you’re going to be my son—in-law soon right?

Jiyeon: yah Omma… and you stop smiling you’re like an idiot… (Jinwoon quickly erase his smile)

Jinwoon: ara..ara…you’re going to stay so atleast cook our rice…

JY Mom: right!!! then we’re going…come on Jinwoon…Momjosimhaseyo(take care)

Jinwoon: Ommoni, kaja! (he purposely hold Omma’s hand for me to get irritated and of course Omma like it so much) Jalgayo…

Jiyeon: deh… annyeong! Josimhaeyo…Jinwoonshi buy me an ice cream arassso? (he smile and wave at me)

 

SEULONG POV

 

I spend a day searching for Jiyeon and I found no one, I even lost Jinwoon who can show me where is Jiyeon right now. Jiyeon where are you? I slep on a hotel ans spend my night there, it was tiring searching for someone but then I tried again for the last time at last someone finally knew Jiyeon and Ajhuma show me the direction where I can find their house.  I reached the house when I saw Jinwoon and an Ajhuma on the gate happily talking to each other and left so i get the chance to go inside their house and knock.

 

Jiyeon: (Jiyeon open the door and she was surprised when she saw me) ah Omma…I know you forgot some…Seung hoshi? What are you doing here?

Seung ho: surprised?

Jiyeon: (she tried to close the door but of course I am stronger than her so I came inside the house) what are you doing here?

Seung ho: bwoyah? Is that the way you treat a visitor? Can’t you ask me if I want to sit down? Juice or coffee?

Jiyeon: yah! kah!!!

Seung ho: you run away to hide? With that guy??? Goddamn it Jiyeonnie…

Jiyeon: stop calling me Jiyeonnie…

Seung ho: you want me to leave? Then leave with me…let’s go somewhere else, somewhere that no one know us and start a new life…please?

Jiyeon: I’m sorry but I love someone now, and this baby…I can support and give the needs of my own child alone…

Seung ho: that’s my baby too… I promise to leave this place with you…

Jiyeon: ani…the time you told me that this baby is a THING? You don’t have the right to be the father anymore… you want to kill my baby why should I gave you a chance to be a father? (She was crying when Jinwoon came in)

Jinwoon: Jiyeon-ah…I forgot my wallet… (he was shocked when he saw me and get mad) what are you doing here?

Jiyeon: (Jiyeon quickly run on his side and hug him) Jinwoon…

Seung ho: I want to visit the mother of my child….is it bad?

Jinwoon: you don’t have a child anymore since the day you hurt Jiyeon. Just go home or else…

Seung ho: ohhh…easy…easy…ok…ok…(I went out of the house)

Jinwoon: wait…game over Seung ho… I don’t want to see you here anymore…

 

Aishhh….that guy! He’s like a virus…where can I buy an antivirus to delete him in Jiyeon’s life? It makes me angry… I decided to get back on the hotel and think again for a plan to get Jiyeon. I should get her back…you’ll both see what can I do to ruin your precious relationship.

 

JINWOON POV

 

Jinwoon: Jiyeon-ah are you ok now? (I gave her a glass of water to calm her, meanwhile her Mom went to the market to buy the crabs for our breakfast and I let her go alone)

Jiyeon: he want me to go with him Jinwoonshi… (she’s still crying)

Jinwoon: he c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter