Day 17 (Mourn)

ONE MONTH IN LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HYOMIN POV

The doctor says that it takes days that she’ll wake up, unexpectedly she recovered so fast, as what I expected Jiyeon-ah was a fighter, even though she has a lot of bruises but I know if she'll know what happened to her baby it will be hard for her to accept but we felt so happy that she already wake up. Jiyeon’s Mother, Jinwoon, Woohyun and I were at the room when she wake up. Jiyeon doesn’t say anything and just stared at the ceiling, I think she knew it already, that her baby didn’t make it.

Hyomin: Jiyeon, can you hear me?

JY Mom: Jiyeon-ah…how do you feel?

Jinwoon: (he was leaning at the wall and staring Jiyeon) I think she needs to be alone…(he come out in the room)

Hyomin: Ommoni, we’ll going ahead first…

JY Mom: deh, take care…

Hyomin: (even if she can hear me or not I talk to my bestfriend) Jiyeon-ah, we’re here don’t forget that we love you, arasso? (Woohyun and I came out of her room and leave her mother with her)

Jinwoon: (he was sitting on to those chairs near the information desk) you’re going home?

Hyomin: deh, Jinwoonshi…I think Jiyeon really needs you by now…don’t ever get tired to take care of her,

Jinwoon: of course Hyomin…deh, I’m going with you then…

Hyomin: you’re going home too?

Jinwoon: ani…I’m going to buy fresh fruits for her in the market…

Woohyun: then let’s go together… (we were riding my car) Jiyeon… she’s in trauma right now…

Hyomin: bwo?

Woohyun: I think…she’s suffering trauma right now because she knew it already…

Jinwoon: deh, by looking at her earlier… I think so too…

Woohyun: it’s better for her not to be alone and cheer her up…and you’re the only person can do that Jinwoon…

Hyomin: deh…kunyang…did you have a talk with Seung ho already?

Jinwoon: deh, I’ll never forgive that guy…ever…

 

JINWOON POV

After buying fresh fruits for Jiyeon I went straight to the hospital. Still Ommoni said that she didn’t try to say anything, the doctor says it’s normal and we have to wait her to accept everything what happened. I am much more afraid looking this kind of Jiyeon, she never voice out anything, she didn’t shed a tear and she had this one kind of emotion on her face. I know she was trying to be strong but this isn’t right.

 

Jinwoon: Ommoni, you can go home and I’ll be the one to take care of her tonight.

JY Mom: arasso (she was tired, decided to go home in Hyomin’s apartment)

Jinwoon: (meanwhile, I left alone with Jiyeon, she’s awake, looking at ceiling and turn her head into the window) aigoo…our Jiyeon is really good in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter