Day 14 ( Knowing the truth)

ONE MONTH IN LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JINWOON POV

I didn’t sleep all night and just taking care of her, the girl I love, yes, I totally knew it, I love Jiyeon and the only thing to do is to tell her what I really feel. After what happened last night, when I saw Jiyeon’s ex-boyfriend, I felt scared, frightened that that guy will going to steal Jiyeon from me. I did change a lot because of Jiyeon, I punched a guy because of Jiyeon, I drunk like there’s no tomorrow because of Jiyeon and I fall in love because of  Jiyeon.

 

As I was watching her I look at the clock and it was already quarter to 4 and I need to go to my work so I left, I gave her a kiss on her forehead, I felt that it’s been so long since I touch her hand, and look at her closely, I miss her a lot that I don’t want to leave yet.

 

I was on my way to my work when there is a car stop in front of me, it was Seung ho with his 2 bodyguards, Jiyeon’s ex-lover. What did this guy want?

 

Seung ho: yah! miss me?

Jinwoon: what do you want?

Seung ho: are you really Jiyeon’s new guy? As I far as I know? Jiyeonie like a popular, rich guy plus great in bed…

Jinwoon: don’t you dare insult her…(I almost want to punch him)

Seungho: stop right there, you’re getting hot…you love her? You love the girl I just dumped?

Jinwoon: deh! Weh? dumped? Then why are you acting this way? I know you still love her, am I right? But you can’t accept the fact that Jiyeon loves me, you can’t accept that she is happy with someone else but you’re not…am I right?

Seung ho: sarang? It’s not me, Jiyeon knew me that I’m not that type of guy…

Jinwoon: then what do you want?!!!

Seung ho: I just want to bring back what is mine, I want to get her, coz she’s mine…Jiyeonnie still love me…even though I’m engaged she still want me, coz I’m rich…

Jinwoon: stop calling her…Jiyeonnie!!! (I jumped into him, I can’t even control my anger anymore so I give him a strong punch and he fought back, then his bodyguard hold my hands and locked me, Seung ho made a chance to attack me, I can’t fight back coz I can’t move anymore. If it wasn’t for my co-workers I maybe dead by now, thank God I alive.

 

This is the thing called love? I learned how to fight because of Jiyeon, because I love her that much. I woke up and no one is with me inside the hospital room, I stand up and go to the bathroom to see myself at the mirror, I walk slowly, I can feel my whole body was beaten up, it hurts so much, I took off my upper clothes, there’s a lot of bruises in my body I’m really lucky that my face was not beaten that hard.

 

Jiyeon: you’re lucky that your alive…

Jinwoon: (I didn’t notice that Jiyeon was standing at my back and watching me) yah! you, when did you came?

Jiyeon: (she gave me my t-shirt) wear it, I was here as soon as I heard what happened, I am here for almost 5 hours I think…so how are you?

Jinwoon: not fine as you can see…(I walk slowly till I reached the bed and sat down) what happened? Where is he?

Jiyeon: why did you fight with Seung ho? You put yourself in danger…

Jinwoon: he started it…he’s telling bad things about you…

Jiyeon: I don’t care anymore Jinwoon, he is just a past to me…so don’t mind him anymore… I don’t know why did he show up when in times like this… what the…

Jinwoon: (I look at her, she was sitting on the couch looking at me)is there a problem? do you still love him?

Jiyeon: what are you talking about?

Jinwoon: I just want you to know that I am still your boyfriend and I am not gonna let you date anyone until we finish our 1 month relationship, I don’t want to see you with other guy Jiyeon…(I  know she don’t expect me to say those words coz in the first place I don’t really like her but this time I know it’s real)

Jiyeon: weh?

Jinwoon: I know this is not the right time to talk about this, but I want to tell you now… I just don’t have the chance because there’s so many things that happened, we quarrel, I know I was wrong for hurting you so many times and I am sorry for that…Jiyeon, I like you…and I did figure it out, Saranghamnida…

Jiyeon: (she look surprised, stand up and ran outside the room) mianhe Jinwoon…

Jinwoon: (I didn’t expect that reaction from her, I confessed my feeling

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter