DAY 6&7 (An Email and the reunion)

ONE MONTH IN LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JINWOON POV

What happened yesterday was a bit too much for me, am I really that guy who want to have with a girl that I don’t love? Well, it’s not that I don’t like her, Jiyeon is a nice girl, she has a bright smile that any problem of a person can be forget, the thing is, I didn’t put on my list to like or fall in love with a y cheerful girl like her coz my ideal girl since high school is that, the one who interested in music like me, books like me and a serious one.

These day, Jiyeon and I went into an internet café, she was so happy to be there because she loves playing online games and I don’t. I feel bored and ask her to go somewhere but she still wants to play more, ah jinja? This girl makes me little irritated somehow. So instead of waiting her to finish playing I check my email if I have a new message and it was a surprised that it came from a old friend name Seohyun.

Email from Seohyun: Hi, wanna catch up? Come to Jam Bar, Saturday at 8:00 p.m., see you there…

Its’ been a long time since I saw her, we’re still at Junior High and that day I always look at her, I like her a lot but I didn’t try to confess coz we are still young back then and I thought she’ll going to dump me. Seohyun is a type of a girl I like, she really loves music and read a lot of book like me, we always borrow each other novels before but because she told me that she dreamed to be a singer she focus on joining school event and outside the school, going to auditions. After we graduated high school we never saw each other and went to our separate ways. The thing is should I meet her? what if she’ll find out about me and Jiyeon? Oh this is a joke, I should said no to Jiyeon in the first place. i should go meet her, do I still like her? I need to find it out for myself.

That night I went into the bar and I saw Seohyun on the stage, she has its own band and I just stared at her, she was still beautiful as she is. All the people were enjoying her song and I think she did well achieving her dream little by little.

Jinwoon:  you major in film?

Seohyun: ahmm…deh…

Jinwoon: a film major and lead vocals in a band, wow? That’s a busy life.

Seohyun: there were 3 things I always wanted to do in college, Love, travel and the leader of a rock-n-roll band..

Jinwoon: then you’ve done all three? (I smile excitedly)

Seohyun: kuromyo…oh, there’s a class reunion this Sat, just some classmates living in Seoul, you want to come?

Jinwoon: deh…

Seohyun: do you have a girlfriend?

Jinwoon: (I was nervous and Jiyeon came into my mind, should I tell her?aishhh…) I don’t have one

Seohyun: (she smile) oh that’s good

I felt so happy when I see her again but should I tell Jiyeon about this? A bad timing that we are dating now, otteoke? My phone ring and it was Jiyeon.

Jinwoon: yeoboseyo?

Jiyeon: Jinwoonshi, yeobo…

Jinwoon: yeobo??? Yah, don’t call me that…

Jiyeon: whatever, yah Jinwoonshi…I read 100 pages of the book you lend me today…

Jinwoon: oh…kure?

Jiyeon: at this rate, I’ll finish it before our month is over, don’t you think?

Jinwoon: amado…

Jiyeon: amado? How come you’re wishy-washy this time?huh?

Jinwoon: ah…I’m a little bit tired I guess…I should hang-up, anyeong…

 

JIYEON POV

It was a short time on this day, I only spent 5 hours with Jinwoon today. He left me on the internet café and said that there’s something came up. I read a 100 pages of the book I borrowed to him after that I called him to say good night, a minute pass by a high school friend of my send me a text message that we will having a reunion on the next day and I felt a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter