Day 15 (Emptiness and Completness)

ONE MONTH IN LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JINWOON POV

My health was in a good condition, the Doctor says I just need to take a good rest so they decided me to go home. I wanted to see Jiyeon but she’s  already discharged, the nurse told me that she was fine and it lessen my anxious feeling. We didn’t have the chance to talk to each other, I want to talk to her about what her condition so I went to her apartment but she wasn’t there.

Jinwoon: where is she Hyomin? Please tell me…

Hyomin: let her go Jinwoon, she doesn’t want anyone to know where she is right now… Jiyeon is pregnant…

Jinwoon: I know…I don’t care about it…I’ll take the responsibility…please tell me where is she…

Hyomin: mianhe but I can’t tell you…you should go home…

Jinwoon: andwe!!! I’ll wait here till you tell me where she is…

Hyomin: oh Jinwoon, please don’t be so immature…

Jinwoon: I really want to see her…I beg you…

 

JIYEON POV

I don’t have plans, all I want to see now is my mother and want to tell her the truth.

She look surprised when I came home, mother was the most understanding person I’ve ever known so I am hoping she can understand my situation right now.

Jiyeon: Omma (I went at her back and massage her) ah Omma..,how are you? Dating someone?

JY Mom: deh…I really hope you could meet him…by the way how’s your business?

Jiyeon: that’s what I want to tell you… I sold it…

JY Mom: bwo?!!wehyo?

Jiyeon: Omma…I’m pregnant…

JY Mom: bwoyah!??? (she begin to mad at me)

Jiyeon: mianhe Omma…

JY Mom: aigooo Jiyeon-ah… (she tap my shoulder) where is the father?who is he?

 

I explained everything what happened to me back there in Seoul and even if she don’t want to understand me but she did because she was my mother.

JY Mom: I’m not angry with you Jiyeon , I am just disappointed in what you did.

Jiyeon: ah Omma…

JY Mom: ara…go and take a rest and I’m going to the market and buy something for our dinner..

Jiyeon: deh…

JY Mom: and you must think if what are your plans to support your baby…

Jiyeon: aishhh…jjinja Omma…

 

 

SEUNG HO POV

I told father that I’ll become a father with someone I used to love not into my fiancé but he opposed, he told me that I need to tell Jiyeon to abort the baby I also want it first but now I want to help Jiyeon and our baby. I went to Jiyeon’s apartment to tell her that I’m ready to be the father of her baby but her friend told me she leaved and she don’t want me to know where she is, if it was for Jiyeon’s hairdresser I didn’t know where she is now so I immediately drive my car and went to Busan to find her. If dad will find out that we didn’t abort the baby he’ll do anything he can to get rid of Jiyeon and my baby just for his name and reputation.

 

Seungho: excuse me, do you know this person?

Mister: ani…try asking on that side, coz I am new here.

 

I almost want to give up asking where she is but I don’t want to, I’ll try before dad’s will came find her first. It’s getting dark and I’m still looking for her till I saw someone I knew, it was Jinwoon, what is he doing here? So I hide, for him to not see me. I think he’s also looking for Jiyeon, I should find her before he do so I followed him coz I am sure she does know where is Jiyeon.

 

JINWOON POV

 

It’s getting late finally I found out where is Jiyeon, I saw Seung ho and I knew he saw me too, I suddenly felt that he was following me so I quickly changed my direction so that he’ll never know where is Jiyeon’s house. After a few minutes, he lost his direction I showed him the wrong way and immediately went in the right direction when he lost me on his sight. Bravo me???

 

Jinwoon: annyeonghaseyo, Jinwoonimnida… (I bow 90 degree to show my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter