Day 8 (Normal Day)

ONE MONTH IN LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JINWOON POV

I felt so happy when I saw Seohyun again for a long time neither felt guilty that I hurt Jiyeon’s feelings because of that. I like Seohyun back then and that feelings came back again but this time it’s a bit complicated because there is Jiyeon, a girl who always make me laugh with her weird ideas and personality. It’s easy to tell Jiyeon that I can’t make this relationship last for a month but I can’t do it, I can’t say that the both of us should stop this nonsense game, it’s sounds peculiar for me this feelings of not seeing her in a day makes me empty and incomplete. These day is a normal day, I deliver the newspaper at dawn and went to the library after, I never received a text message from Jiyeon eventhough I send her messages. I felt sorry for making her sad about what happened, for being dishonest and for being unsympathetic to her.

 

Really? Is this Jiyeon I know? She never try to reply my messages, should I visit her? it’s getting dark and I wish we’re ok when the sun goes down. I tried to call her but she doesn’t want to answer my calls, why on earth this girl is acting like a real girlfriend now? Is this all really just my fault? I don’t understand, I think of her all day, she never stop running in my head. I want to go into her place but I thought I need to give her time to think, give her space, so I just went home and continue writing my novel.

 

JIYEON POV

I received miscalls and sms from Jinwoon but I don’t want to think about him today. If really likes her that much I should let him go and I don’t want to act like his real girlfriend but why I felt like this? No…I’m not in love with him, it’s just an infatuation right? But I was hurt what he did last night, really hurt I also cried last night because of that, pity me?

 

I want to reply those messages but I want to think about this crazy contract love t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter