Day 21 & 22 (I Found him but I lost him)

ONE MONTH IN LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

SORRY FOR LATE UPDATE

 

 

HYOMIN POV

 

Let it be good vibes for this weekend, thanks god it’s my rest day. I wonder Woohyun-shi didn’t bother me today to go out for a date?

 

As I was jogging, Woohyun’s car stopped in front of me.

 

Woohyun: hey there beautiful, hop in…let’s go for a date?

Hyomin: yah! date? Where?

Woohyun: come on, just get in…I’ll show you something…

Hyomin: (I GET in his car) before we go on a date, can you at least let me take a bath? You know…

Woohyun: arasso…

 

We reached the apartment…

 

Jiyeon: where you guys going?

Woohyun: we’re going out…

Hyomin: ahhh Majayoo…come with us…let’s go find Jinwoon,..

Woohyun: bwo???

Jiyeon: aniya…just go where you should go…you don’t need to bother…

Hyomin: aishhhh…yah Woohyun-shi…let’s go find Jinwoon…let’s cancel our date today,,arasso? (I glare at him)

Woohyun: but…

Hyomin: a…r..a…ssso??? (there he nod) good…so wait for me…I’ll go and take a bath…

PJ Mom:  where are you guys going?

Woohyun: annyeonghaseyo,,,we are going to find Jinwoon…

PJ Mom: he knows how to leave?well probably also know when to return…just let him…

Jiyeon: Omma…

 

After 1 hour…

 

Woohyun: Jiyeon-ah, you’re friend really don’t care if there’s someone waiting for her,,,it takes 1 hour just to take a bath?

Jiyeon: ani...honestly this was the first time she was like that, she was just took her bath for 20 minutes, I think this is overreacting…

Hyomin: I heard it Jiyeon-ah…come on, baliwa…Kaja! ahhh…Ommoni, we are going…

Jiyeon: Omma annyeong…

 

We start to look for Jinwoon, we went to the other district just to ask if they saw him anywhere but nobody told us anything.

 

Hyomin: so this is the feeling…

Woohyun: of what?

Hyomin: looking and searching missing people…I’m enjoying this, it’s just like from the drama…ooohhh…interesting right?

Jiyeon: yah Hyomin-ah…

Hyomin: weayo? Aishhh…

Woohyun: yah! both of you stay at the car first…

Hyomin: eodiegayo?

Woohyun: I’m going to buy some snacks…

Hyomin: (while waiting for Woohyun, I saw Jiyeon having a worried face) Yah, what’s that?

Jiyeon: bwo?

Hyomin: don’t worry too much, we’ll find your prince charming soon…

Jiyeon: gomaseumnida…

Hyomin: yah yah yah…stop the drama…

Jiyeon: I’m sorry to ruin your date…

Hyomin: aishhh…I told you, it was my real plan to help you today not to go out with Woohyun…

 

While Jiyeon and I were chatting, Woohyun is coming near to us holding a lot’s of food…Jiyeon and I says our thank you for him.

 

Woohyun: yah, let’s try to go to Jongro-gu, then try the other places…but quickly eat those…

Hyomin: bali..we can still manage to find even we’re eating…

Jiyeon: deh, Jongru-go?

Woohyun: deh..weayo?

Jiyeon: ani…kaja…

 

 

JIYEON POV

 

We spend our half day searching for Jinwoon, and next destination is Jongro-gu…I hope I can find him there. As we finish eating, Hyomin and I quickly get out of the car and ask to those people who was a residents in that place but still no one know Jinwoon.

 

We spend 3 hours again…

 

Hyomin: arassso…that’s it…let’s take a rest for now…

Woohyun: Jiyeon gwenchana? Let’s take a rest for a bit…are you guys hungry?

Jiyeon: deh…let’s go to that restaurant…

Hyomin: ok let’s order some pasta, yah do you want spaghetti?

Woohyun: whatever you want…

Hyomin: ok, you order I’ll just go to the rest room…Jiyeon-ah you wanna come?

Jiyeon: ani…

Hyomin: you sure?

Jiyeon: deh…(we are sitting beside the window and I can see clearly those people who were walking and passing by the restaurant and then suddenly I saw some familiar face and I’m sure it was him so I stand up and run outside to follow him but he’s already nowhere to be found but I tried to run and find him, shouting his name to hear that I’m here looking for him)

Woohyun: Jiyeon-ah where…

Jiyeon: Jinwoon-shi…Jinwoonshi I’m here…please come back…(I can’t help myself but to cry, my tears are flowing and I can’t stop it) Jinwoonshi…please come home…Jinwoonshi…

Woohyun: (he hold my hand and stop me from running) Yah, Jiyeon-ah…what’s wrong?

Jiyeon: I saw him…he is here…I saw him…

Woohyun: ara..ara…we will find him…

Hyomin: (she was running towards us) weh? what happened? (she immediately hug me) what is it Jiyeon?

Jiyeon: (I can’t speak clearly) He is here…

Woohyun: she said she saw Jinwoon earlier…

Jiyeon: it’s true…

Hyomin: ara…let’s go home first, you can’t find him in this condition..let’s go back tomorrow…

Jiyeon: shirooo...I'll find him

Hyomin: Jiyeon-ah...stop being stubborn...

 

We went home but I can’t stop crying and keep telling them that I really saw Jinwoon there.

 

JY Mom: deh, stop crying…

Hyomin: yah Jiyeon-ah…can you at least calm first, we believe you…ok? (she gave me a glass of water) I’ll go with you tomorrow to find him…arasso?

Woohyun: Jiyeon-ah…don’t worry.  you can see him again…so stop crying…ok?

Jiyeon: deh… I should go to my room, I’m really tired now…

Hyomin: ok? Go on take a rest, I’m going to the grocery store to buy for our dinner, you…come with me…

Woohyun: yah, I have a name…

Hyomin: whatever…kaja!

 

I am happy yet still sad that I saw Jinwoon earlier. I hope I can find him tomorrow,  I really hope so. Jinwoon-shi what are you doing by this time? do you still think of me too? Or did you forget me, about us?

 

WOOHYUN POV

 

We were at the store to buy something for dinner.

 

Hyomin: yah, what shall I cook for dinner?

Woohyun: but, you don’t know how to cook right?

Hyomin: ahhh…majayo…you will going to cook for our dinner, eat with us tonight ara?

Woohyun: weh? I need to go somewhere tonight…

Hyomin: a date? Arasso…kah!

Woohyun: yah, that’s not fair……I’ll cook for your dinner…

Hyomin: jjinjayo? Ohhh…don’t be like that, you know I really really like nice and obedient guys…

Woohyun: I know you like me, just admit it…

Hyomin: yah…when did I say that I like you? Nega weayo? (she was hitting me when someone bump into our roller basket) mianhamnida…

Amber: ohhh mianhamnida…gwenchanayo?

Hyomin: deh, gwenchana…ooohhh…annyeong, Amber right?

Amber: ah deh, Hyomin?

Hyomin: deh…

Amber: (she look surprise to see me again) Oppa?

Woohyun: (by this time I can’t think any excuses to Hyomin so I immediately leave) kaja Hyomin…

Hyomin: yah, what’s your problem?

Woohyun: (I hurriedly pay for the fees and went outside the grocery store) come on, hurry up…(I was forcing her to go inside the car but she don’t like and get mad at me)

Hyomin: wait…let go…what’s wrong? Yah, I know you know that girl…why are you avoiding her?

Woohyun: I don’t know her…so please get on the car right now (I raised my voice a little then Amber came)

Amber: you don’t know me? then…do you know Qri, my sister? (I keep hiding the truth) Oppa, how come you don’t visit my sister’s grave since she died? You didn’t show that day? Oppa? It’s not your fault…don't blame yourself from what happened...

Woohyun: I don’t know what you’re talking about… Hyomin let’s go…

Amber: Oppa, stop living from the past…

Woohyun: ani…ani…come on Hyomin… (I get in the car and start the engine)

Hyomin: joesongamnida Amber…(Hyomin get in the car and we went home)

Amber: deh…

 

Hyomin: so what was that?

Woohyun: moleugesseyo…

Hyomin: you don’t know? Or you just don’t want me to find out the truth about you…who is Qri? And what’s the reason why she died?

Woohyun: please…not now…

Hyomin: arasso...are you going home?

Woohyun: deh…mianhe…

Hyomin: munje obsoyo…

Woohyun: ok then, see you tomorrow…

 

I didn’t answer all Hyomin’s question till we finished eating our dinner, she didn’t even talk to me, I know she was curious and have a lot’s of question running in her mind right now but I just don’t really want to talk about my past to her coz it’s still hurt, I can still feel the pain what happened on that day.

 

Flashback

 

When

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter