Day 25 (Goodbye)

ONE MONTH IN LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HARA POV

What a great day to go out and have fun, it’s my rest day so I quickly told Jinwoon if he is free to go out today.

Hara: (I knocked at his door) Oppa!!!

Jinwoon: what do you want? (he just out of his bed)

Hara: Oppa, are you free today?

Jinwoon: deh…but I just want to rest…weayo?

Hara: come on, let’s go to the zoo, it’s a fine weather…you should come…

Jinwoon: nice? It’s cold outside, we should stay at home…

Hara: Oppa…come on, invite Jiyeon and your other friends too…

Jinwoon: what are you thinkin? How can I invite Jiyeon? She doesn’t want to see me…

Hara: yah, I also invited the other neighbor…come on…let’s go to the zoo…

Jinwoon: aniyo…

Hara: come on, let’s have some picnic today…Oppa if Jiyeon will come that means you will go with us?

Jinwoon: deh…if Jiyeon can come then I’ll come but…I just want to take a rest today…

Alex: (the child came near us) Hyung…go and change your clothes…baliwa…

Jinwoon: Alex, hyung can’t come…I hope you’ll enjoy there…take care…

Hara: (Alex felt sad) yah!!! just come with us, we prepare a lot of foods… Alex, tell your parents that I’ll meet you at the front of the zoo arasso?

Alex: deh Unnie…

Jinwoon: where you going?

Hara: I’m going to invite Jiyeon…go and changed…don’t let Alex parents wait you…annyeong…

Jinwoon: Hara, (I quickly left and running away from them) did she knew where Jiyeon lived?

 

I’m very excited for this day, it’s my birthday today and I always celebrate it with Alex and his parents since I move 3 years back then coz I don’t have my relatives here at Seoul, I’m still happy to celebrate it with them.

 

I try to go to Jiyeon’s place and invite her to go with us but I forgot to ask Jinwoon her address, well I can still look her workplace, someone told me her salon.

 

Hara: annyeonghaseyo…

Jiyeon: (she was surprised) you’re…

Hara: deh, Hara-imnida…I know we met in a tragic situation last time and I’m sorry about it…

Jiyeon: (I can feel she don’t like me and she talks hostile but I don’t mind the way she talk) what is your purpose for coming here?

Hara: I want to invite you to the zoo…are you free today? It’s my birthday…and I want to have some picnic on the park with you…can you come with us Unnie?

Jiyeon: jjinja? Unnie?

Hara: deh, I’m younger than you…so what do you think? Please? Come on let’s go (I pulled her, I pulledher that she can’t gramble and I hold her hand tight, she just surprised by my sudden actions)

 

We already in front of the zoo waiting for the others. I also want to invite Jiyeon today, it was part of my plan anyway…I want to see Jinwoon happy and I hope I can help him with her today.

 

Jiyeon: why did you invite me here? I’m not your friend, and we are not even close…I better go back to my work…

Hara: (I don’t mind her complaining and just act like I don’t hear her talking) oh there they are now…Oppa…(I wave to Jinwoon)

Jiyeon: Oppa?

Jinwoon: (he was shocked that Jiyeon was with me) Jiyeon-ah, what are you…

Hara: thanks god, you already smile Oppa…look…Jiyeon is here...

Jinwoon: yah!!! you little brat…you didn’t told me that it’s your birthday today…and why is she? Yah…she has work to do why did you disturb her?

Hara: (he pinch my cheek) yah!!! apayo…(Jiyeon was watching us arguing to each other)

Alex: hyung, I want to see the monkey…

Hara: ah…Alex you already saw a monkey, he’s with us right now (I point my finger to Jinwoon and he glare at me) by the way this is Jiyeon, Jinwoon oppa’s girlfriend, Jiyeon this is Uncle Jisung, aunt Angel and their son Alex, they are neighbors…

Jiyeon: annyeonghaseyo, my name is Jiyeon…and I’m not Jinwoon’s girlfriend…

Alex: Hyung is she really your girlfriend? She’s beautiful…

Jiyeon: and you are cute…

Alex: noona, can you go with me? let’s see the monkey and other animals…

Jiyeon: deh…kaja..hold my hand…

Jisung & Angel: is it ok Jiyeon?

Jiyeon: deh…(she accompany Alex to see all the animals one by one, while Jinwoon and I were following them.)

Hara: yah Oppa, why you just keep staring at her?

Jinwoon: why are you doing this?

Hara: doing what? I just want to know you’re girlfriend, I want to have a lots of friends…besides, the more the merrier right?

Jinwoon: gomawo… but she doesn’t look happy to see me..

Hara: (I nudge his stomach) thank you? Just thank you?

Jinwoon: arasso, I’ll do anything for you today, you’re like my little sister now…what do you want? You want to buy something?

Hara: jjinja?

Jinwoon: deh…

Hara: arasso…let’s go later to the mall… (he agree)

 

JIYEON POV

 

Even though I don’t get the real reason why did Hara invited me here, I’m enjoying it spending my time with this cute little boy, Alex. Suddenly i remember my baby, what if my baby survive and still alive?

 

Alex: noona? Why are you sad?

Jiyeon: ahhh…I’m not…come on let’s go to the reptile section, are you afraid of snakes?

Alex: deh…are you?

Jiyeon: deh, I’m so afraid of it…(while taking care of Alex, I saw Jinwoon and Hara was really comfortable with each other following us, Jinwoon was happy with that girl, they were both laughing and playing around, did they invite me here to see them flirting to each other?) aishhh…(Jinwoon caught me staring at them but I quickly look at the different direction)

Alex: noona, why are you mad?

Jiyeon: aigoo this kid…noona is not mad, I’m just tired…

Jisung: (I guess Uncle Jisung heard me) Alex, come with us first and let’s look the snakes…noona will take rest, thank you Jiyeon..

Jiyeon: it’s a pleasure…(I sat on a bench near the others. Still Jinwoon and Hara where enjoying their time with each other)

Jinwoon: (suddenly Jinwoon came near me) are you tired? Are you hungry?

Jiyeon: gwenchana…just go back to your lover (I'm acting like a jelous girlfriend)…

Jinwoon: bwo??? (Hara came and pulled Jinwoon again)

Hara: Oppa…let’s go see the crocodile…

Jinwoon: let’s take a rest first… Jiyeon is tired, Hara stay with Jiyeon and I’ll just buy you some foods…

Hara: deh Oppa…(she sat beside me and Jinwoon leave us) unnie…are you enjoying?

Jiyeon: ah deh…happy birthday...(I want to tell that I’m not really enjoying coz she was too pitchy to Jinwoon)

Hara: so what’s the real status between you and Oppa?

Jiyeon: why are you keep calling him Oppa?

Hara: can’t i? There’s nothing wrong with that right?

Jiyeon: I don’t know, but I just can’t take it…

Hara: weh? I thought you don’t want to go back with him? if you don’t love him then just let him go, don’t make him suffer and hurt…you know how much he loves you…

Jiyeon: you didn’t know anything…so stop acting you know all what happened…

Hara: really? What if I confess to him that I like him? what are you going to do?

Jiyeon: (I was surprised that this girl was telling me this words) then kah…Jinwoon loves me…

Hara: then why are you acting that way? You’re cold to him and now you're you're acting like a jealous wife? weh?

Jiyeon: look…I don’t care what you want to think…I know Jinwoon too well…

Hara: really? What if he’ll get tired of you and choose me after I've done this…(Jinwoon was coming and he pulled Jinwoon face and kiss his lips deeply in front of me, Jinwoon didn’t push her and just allow her to kiss him)

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter