Day 13 (Check-up)

ONE MONTH IN LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JINWOON POV

I woke up and went to deliver newspaper at dawn, after that I went home to take a bath and went to the library just like before. I’m following my daily routine again, simple as that, Jiyeon didn’t even texted me and I didn’t too. I know she was waiting for me to tell her my answer and I think I know the answer and I figure it out for just one night.

 

Flashback from last night when Jinwoon and Shin Bongsun went to Seohyun’s friend birthday party.

Seohyun: oh I’m glad the two of you made it.

Shin Bongsun: of course, I am happy that I can wear again this kind of clothes, it’s stock for almost a year.

Jinwoon: ah Unnie…lets go inside…

Seohyun: so Unnie, are you drinking?

Shin Bongsun: ah deh, I drink a lot but I never get drunk…

Seohyun: oh jjinja? I think Jinwoon shouldn’t drink tonight…

Jinwoon: ah deh, I don’t want I just have juice…so where is your friend?

Seohyun: ah deh, there he is (Seohyun introduce her friend to us and we are very glad that we came to his party)

Jinwoon: (after an hour, Shin Bongsun Unnie get drunk, she even can’t stand) yah unnie, I told you not to drink a lot…

Seohyun: I think we should send her now, I also need to go home…

Jinwoon: oh is that so? ok let’s just go home, after we send Unnie I’ll send you home…

 

After we send Bongsun Unnie on her house Seohyun and I decided to take a walk before going home.

 

Seohyun: (she give me kiss on my cheek) I want to do that when we are having a reunion but I don’t have the chance to do it coz you went home with Jiyeon.

Jinwoon: (I was surprised) what’s that for?

Seohyun: I like you Jinwoon, I like you a lot.

Jinwoon: ah…I don’t know what to say, but…

Seohyun: you don’t need to say anything, I just want to confess to stop this and I also know that you like Jiyeon, ahh ani..you love her…

Jinwoon: (I smile, I remember Jiyeon) mianhe…I want to tell you this since we were in junior high.. I like you too Seohyun, deh… I do, kunde…Jiyeon-ah…after how many years I thought you were just the girl I want to love but Jiyeon came…I thought she was just a girl who likes to play all the time but I was wrong, deh, she really surprised me with her weird reasoning, I don’t know but she was so simple but I find her perfect. If this is called love then I love her.

Seohyun: I’m happy for you…

Jinwoon: thank you…I think after I confess to you about this? You really help me figure out what I really feel. Thank you..

Seohyun: your welcome… I hope we could still be friends?

Jinwoon: of course…

Seohyun: oh i forgot to tell you, you’ll gonna miss me now, my band and I were planning to play in other cities so I need to say goodbye for now.

Jinwoon: really? That’s great…your doing well huh? I hope I can too…

Seohyun: (she punch me on my arm) yah! don’t ever lose hope…ok? I think we need to go home now…

End of flashback

 

JIYEON POV

I woke up early and open the salon, one of my employee was there too, I’ve waited for Hyomin to pick me up to go for a check-up, I’m not feeling well today.

 

Hyomin: Jiyeon-ah…you ready? Come on…after we see the doctor lets go shopping and let’s have a date arasso?

Jiyeon: deh, if that’s what you want…(after a minute we are in the hospital)

Hyomin: (she waited for me for an hour) yah! so how was it? Are you really sick?

Jiyeon: deh, come on let’s go to the mall, the Doctor said I’m fine…

Hyomin: oh moh! then why you look like your not happy? well...Thanks God..so let’s go…it’s been so long that we didn’t hang-out like this…

We enjoyed our date, Hyomin was like a sister to me, she knows everything about me, she was always there to support, give me an advice and scolded me when I did something wrong.

After strolling to the mall we went to a restaurant and we eat a lot.

Jiyeon: oh order more and it’s my treat… (I smile at her, hiding my true feeling, I think I am not good at hiding something so she noticed that there is something bothering me now)

Hyomin: Jiyeon-ah, tell me…you do have a problem..

Jiyeon: Hyomin, I don’t know what to do…(I was just starting to tell her but my tears just keep flowing and I ca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter