Day 26 (Learning to forget)

ONE MONTH IN LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

JINWOON POV

After last night, I keep myself busy and focus to my work. I became the same Jinwoon again, I remember what my dream again to be a writer someday and I’m going to pursue it again. 

 

Chief editor: Jinwoon…did you already review for the entrance exam in England? after 2 day will be the examination, I hope you will pass that exam…it will be a good opputunity for you to study there…

Jinwoon: deh Sir,

Chief editor: I know you can do it…you don’t need my prayer…and you can leave after getting the result…all the expenses don’t worry about it…

Jinwoon: yah Sir, don’t be so sure…deh Sir…if I pass the exam I’ll study hard…

Chied editor: I know you can,..arasso…by the way…your friend,Pete wants to see you later…

Jinwoon: deh…he called me earlier…

Chief editor: then, you can go home after this…and you don’t need to come tomorrow…go to the some peaceful place and review…we can handle everything here…

Jinwoon: how can I repay you Sir? You’re too nice to me…

Chief Editor: yah…just say thank you…that’s enough…

Jinwoon: kamsahamnida Sir…

 

After work I went to eat my lunch with my friend Pete, who help me to find a job here. I was blessed by these people around me so no need to worry coz I still have reasons to live.

 

Pete: Jinwoon, hey…

Jinwoon: nice to see you again…

Pete: yah…you look good with that office attire…

Jinwoon: aishh…so what’s new?

Pete: yah, I was planning on getting married…

Jinwoon: when? Congrats…

Pete: yah! Next year…

Jinwoon: aishh…so there will be a 5 months of preparation…

Pete: yah you need to come…

Jinwoon: deh…

Pete: Uncle told me you will take a scholarship exam?

Jinwoon: deh, the day after tomorrow will be the examination…i hope I can pass that exam…

Pete: I know you can bro…

Jinwoon: come on, I’ll treat you

It’s not easy to smile and laugh with a broken heart, I’m doing well…I know I can forget her little by little…

 

JIYEON POV

I woke up like nothing happened, I just keep on thinking that Jinwoon didn’t exist in my life now so I can live normally like before. I went to my salon and doing better, Omma was with me working as a hairdresser…my life became normal again even though I can still feel the pain but life must go on right?

 

Omma: yah Jiyeon-ah…it’s lunch already, are you not hungry?

Jiyeon: deh Omma…go first and I’ll just finish this…

Omma: deh (Omma and the two hairdresser went for lunch)

Jiyeon: (I left with a customer who wants to dye his hair) ajushhi…what color do you want for your hair?

Customer: ah…I don’t really know…it will be my first time to dye it…

Jiyeon: do you want this color? (so I show him the chestnut and he like it)

Customer: is it supposed to sting so much? It hurt…

Jiyeon: deh, just endure it for a minute…it’s normal…

(I remember suddenly Jinwoon when it was his first time to dye his hair)

 

Flash back

 

Jiyeon: (big smile) ohhhh…hihihii…

Jinwoon: yah, is it supposed to sting so much? Appu…I think my scalp is on fire…

Jiyeon: yah, do you know what we call the hair that’s never been colored?

Jinwoon: bwoh?

Jiyeon: (I whispered into his ear) hair… Jinwoon-ah you know, first time always a little painful…(she give me a wink)

Jinwoon: bwoyah? (We burst into laughter)

 

End of flash back

 

Why did I kept thinking of him, I need to forget him…right!

 

Customer: (his hair was done) yah, I like the color…gomawo…

Jiyeon: deh…thank you…come again ajusshii…

 

 

After a minute, I was getting ready to go for a lunch when a car stop in front of the salon. I was so surprised when Seung ho went out of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter