Day 11 (Jealousy)

ONE MONTH IN LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HYOMIN POV

Hyomin: (I woke up and went to the bathroom to wash my face) thanks God it’s weekend today…no work! (After I washed, I silently walk to the living room to go out of the house when Woohyun called me, I want to go home and wish that I wouldn’t see him today coz I’m shy about me sleeping in a man’s house)

Woohyun: if you want to go home, I’ll send you later please come and join me first for breakfast (he prepared an Omurice for breakfast)

Hyomin: (we eat quietly and he didn’t even try to talk to me coz he was busy eating his food. I want to thank him about last night but should I be the one to talk first?) the food is great…

Woohyun: (done eating) it’s my favorite food for breakfast, Leyla always making me this food in the past.

Hyomin: Leyla? Who is she? (wondering who is Leyla to him)

Woohyun: ahhh…nothing…it’s just some old friend…

Hyomin: ahhh..is that so? (I can’t explain but I think Woohyun is hiding something from his past…I want to find out about it, should I be persistent to ask him about that girl?)

 

He send me home after we finish our breakfast. After the date, I never look at him like a weird boring guy but I’m getting more interested in knowing the real him. He doesn’t like the Woohyun I know, I think he was just hiding with those boring look guy the true him.

 

Woohyun: thank you for the dinner last night, I had a great time being with you…(he was on his car and I’m standing on the front of the building

Hyomin: thank you for inviting me on a date…I really had a great time, I hope there will be next time. (uh-oh? Did I said it I hope there will be next date?, oh my gosh…)

Woohyun: sure…I love too…so see you on Monday? (I nod and wave goodbye to him)

 

What am I saying? Hope to have another date with him? Well guess it will not a bad idea besides he’s interesting. I opened the door and went inside the apartment…I go straight to my room and I notice something is wrong…my tablet?laptop? so I go to Jiyeon’s room and I was shocked when I saw her with a guy on her bed peacefully sleeping. I opened the door like a madman Jinwoon wake up but he signed me to mute my voice coz Jiyeon is sleeping.

 

Hyomin: who are you? (he pushed me to go outside Jiyeon’s room and there we had a talk)

Jinwoon: annyeonghaseyo, Jinwoon-imnida…I’m your friends namjachingu…I’m sorry that you saw us sleeping in her room but I didn’t even touch her if you want to know…there’s something bad happened last night so I decided to sleep here and stay with her last night.

Hyomin: what? What did you mean there’s something bad happened last night? I don’t get it...(so he told me what happened here at my apartment, I felt sad for being not here for Jiyeon and happy that she was ok)

Jinwoon: so that’s what happened…I’m sorry but I think I should go home…I need to explain to my boss why I didn’t deliver newspaper today…

Hyomin: Jinwoon right? Thank you for being with her last night…

Jinwoon: ah deh…I hope when Jiyeon wake up she will going to be fine…please tell her that I went home…thank you and nice meeting you…

Hyomin: deh…same to you. (after Jinwoon left I quickly jump in Jiyeon’s bed and wake her up with an irritating voice) Jiyeon-nahhhhhhh… wake up…gwenchanayo? (she opened her eyes and throw the pillow on my face

Jiyeon: yah! can’t you have some manners? I’m sleeping and you woke me up asking if I am ok?

Hyomin: mianhe…I didn’t even know that was happened last night…

Jiyeon: sorry too…I can’t do anything about your gadgets…

Hyomin: (I pat her on her back) nah…that’s fine…let’s thank God that nothing happened to you…kunde… you’re boyfriend is nice…

Jiyeon: what? Oh…I forgot…where is Jinwoon???

Hyomin: oh he left…did the two of you done it?(I wink at her but she just throw again the pillow to me and she stand up and left me on her room) yah!

 

JINWOON POV

 

I left Jiyeon sleeping on their apartment and I went to my Sajangnim to say sorry for not being there to deliver and he was so considerate and understand me. I went home and preparing to go to the library, I ride my bike and start to paddle way to the library but when I heard my phone that is ringing I stop my bike and answer the call it was Seohyun, she invited me to watch her later on the bar so I told her that I can go. So this was the problem again, Seohyun, this girl somehow she can make me excite to see her but Jiyeon she is my girlfriend now…I think I should be honest to Seohyun and tell her that Jiyeon is my girlfriend.

 

After 4 hours in the library I decided to go home, I ride on my bike and happily paddling my bike on my way home. I was near at my apartment when I pass by on a flower shop near my apartment and Jiyeon came into my mind. I bought bunch of daisy flower and ride my bike till I’m in front of Jiyeon’s shop. I hide at first and watched her smiling giving a haircut to a guy and chatting with him, I felt something in my heart that I am not happy see her like that, am I jealous? I stand and hide for 20 minutes blankly, I don’t know what to think I think my flowers are little bit overcast like me.

 

Jiyeon: Jinwoon-shi???

Jinwoon: (I was unaware that she saw me, so I quickly hide the flowers on my back but she saw it already) Jiyeon-ah… annyeong…(awkward feeling)

Jiyeon: what are you doing there? come inside… what’s that for?

Jinwoon: (I don’t want to show her the flowers) ah…daisy… I bought it for…

Jiyeon: for whom? (she smiled at me but I look at the different direction, after what I saw earlier she can give me a smile as pleasant, brightly and pure as that)

Jinwoon: it’s for my Mom… I came here to dye my hair…and make it black again…

Jiyeon: pfffft…I wish next time you come here? You could also give me some present like those flowers…come inside…

Jinwoon: (I sat down and never talk to her and close my eyes pretending that I am sleeping while she was coloring my hair)

Jiyeon: oh this guy can sleep quickly…jjinja???tssss…

Hairdresser1: Madam, can I go first?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter