More Complicated

I'm Your Girl Mr. Playboy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jiyeon: Thank you for taking me home. (She said to Seung Hoo when they go out from the car) You take care…(She turns to go inside now but Seung Hoo grabs her wrists to stop her, she looks back and she looks his hands on her wrists before looking to Seung Hoo) Wae?

Seung Hoo: (He just looks Jiyeon intensely) Ani, I just want to say goodnight.

Jiyeon: Goodnight…

 

Then Jiyeon goes inside now, leaving Seung Hoo following his eyes on her. When Jiyeon finally inside their house, she closed the door and lean her back at the door, closing her eyes, calming her heart.

 

Jiyeon’s POV: Don’t make me fall in love again with you Seung Hoo-ah…please…I might die if you break my heart again…please don’t give me reasons to love you again…I’m begging you.

 

Her imaginations cut off when Suzy called her…

 

Suzy: Jiyeon-ah…

Jiyeon: Oh…

Suzy: What happened to you? You’re sleeping here?

Jiyeon: Ani, I’m just tired, where’s Yoona-mi?

Suzy: She’s not here yet…(then she looks her friend with a begging look) Chingu-yah…I have a problem now…

Jiyeon: (She looks her with a questioning looks) What?

Suzy: Do you remember Mrs. Kim?

Jiyeon: Soohyun-shi mother? Wae?

Suzy: (She nodded) Appa know them, and they meet yesterday, they plan a marriage for us since they thought Soohyun-shi is my boyfriend…

Jiyeon: Mwoh???? (Her eyes widened in shock) Is that true?

Suzy: Hmmm…(she nodded)

Jiyeon: What are you going to do now?

Suzy: I don’t know, I already talked appa about this, but they insisted that it’s not important now if he’s not really my boyfriend, as long as we know each other and they know his family background. (She sighs)

Jiyeon: Oh my goodness…I can’t believe it, you’ll going to marry Soohyun-shi?

Suzy: That would never happen! (She protests) Besides the jerk promised me he’ll do everything to make that marriage not to happen…

Jiyeon: (She’s still shock but a naughty idea came in on her mind) Don’t you think you and Soo Hyun-shi were really meant to be?

Suzy: Yah! Are you out of your mind?

Jiyeon: Hahaha…(She laugh) but fate is playing with you dear, imagine, you’ll going to marry the man you hated most?

Suzy: I’m not going to marry him and that’s final! (She irritated bursts out)

Jiyeon: Arasso, let’s just see what will going to happen…

 

Meanwhile

 

Geun Suk: We’re here…(they already arrived at Yoona, Suzy & Jiyeon apartment)

Yoona: (She takes off her seatbelt and be able to go out from his car when Geun Suk-ie stops her, she looks him) Wae?

Geun Suk: I would never give up Yoona-mi, just give me time to show that to you…(He leans to her and kiss her forehead) goodnight…

Yoona: (She looks up) I’ll go now…

 

She goes out and walks to their door; she heard the car leave already before she looks back following her eyes on the leaving car…

 

Yoona’s POV: Why isn’t my heart can’t stop loving you Geun Suk-ie, even though you hurting me again and again, I can’t stop myself from loving you, beyonne…but I should learn to love myself first so I could forgive you…(Then she entered as she finds out Jiyeon and Suzy teasing each other)

 

Jiyeon: There you are Yoona-mi…and guess what is the shocking news for today…

Yoona: What is it? (She don’t have any idea)

Jiyeon: Someone is getting married soon and do you know whom she going to marry with? (Yoona still looks her a questioning look) a person that she hated a lot on this earth…(She giggle)

Yoona: Wait…I don’t get it…who’s going to be married? (Then Jiyeon pouted her lips to Suzy’s direction) Suzy-shi? (She’s surprised too) With whom? (She continue asking)

Jiyeon: Kim Soo Hyun-shi…(She smiles)

Yoona: Mwoh? (She looks Suzy who face is frowns) Is it true?

Suzy: Since you’ll going to find it out too, yes…but don’t take it serious that wedding will not going to happen…(She smirk)

Yoona: Wait…how did it happen?

 

Then they explain to Yoona what happened last time, the day Soohyun introduced her as his girlfriend to his mother, and how their family knew each other and planned the wedding.

 

Yoona: Ommo…he kissed you in front of his mom?

Jiyeon: Yeah right, if you only saw it, even me was speechless…(She laugh)

Suzy: Yah, Jiyeon-ah, can you please stop laughing, everytime you keep bringing that it makes me annoyed you know…

Jiyeon: I thought you enjoyed it? If I know that was your first kiss? Since you never had boyfriend…

Suzy: Yes that was my first kiss but I never enjoyed it…the jerk ruined everything I dreamed in life! (She burst out)

Yoona: I knew it, even before I always seeing you and Kim Soo Hyun ended like this…

Suzy: Yah! As if I like it, and I’ll tell you girls I’ll never dreamed to have a playboy boyf

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter