Letting Go?

I'm Your Girl Mr. Playboy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyeon went home as she closes the door Yoona immediately come out from her room.

 

Yoona: Is that you Su---Jiyeon-ah!

 

She immediately run to Jiyeon when she saw her in a blank expression looks like came from crying.

 

Yoona: Hey what happened to you? (She’s so worried)

 

Jiyeon just look Yoona this time, without a word she hugs Yoona and cried out loud on her shoulder. Yoona who also shock but then she just hug her friend back and patted her back comforting.

 

Yoona: It’s okay, just cry it out! Sshhh…(She said as Jiyeon cry out loud)

 

Minute after; Jiyeon calm down, Yoona come to her and give her a glass of water. Then she seat next to her.

 

Yoona: It’s been 3 years I’ve seen you crying Jiyeon-ah, so won’t you mind to tell me what happened?

Jiyeon: (She drink the water first and without looking Yoona she speak) I thought I am already okay Yoona, I also thought I am so brave enough and I had move on already, but after I saw him again, it feels that the pain he cause me only happened yesterday and I hate him for that. Why he need to came back? Why he need to says those words to me as if he didn’t killed me in pain? Why he needs to try coming back into my life again? (Then she looks to Yoona who only listening) tell me?

Yoona: (She face Jiyeon and stared her directly in her eyes) you know why? Because when you love him, you gave all your love to him even the trust for yourselves you give him that all. And when he did mistake it’s like you even killed your own selves. And that pain there? (She points her heart) you know the answer chinguyah; you still love him after all these years. That’s why the pain is still fresh even it was happened 3 years ago already.

 

Jiyeon looks down

 

Jiyeon: Maybe you’re right, but I can’t love him again.

Yoona: Wae? Because you’re afraid? Afraid that he might be hurt you once again?

Jiyeon: I just can’t forgive him---

Yoona: Ji, Sukkie caused me countless of pain already and you know that. But I still find myself to forgive him because I love him. Try to learn to forgive Seung Hoo first, and it will make you relief after that. It doesn’t necessary that if you forgive him you need to love him again. On my part it’s only that I know to myself I can’t love any man as I did love Sukkie, you understand me?

 

Jiyeon nodded

 

Yoona: You can’t leave your life forward if you still had unfinished business on the past. Just think about Jinwoon, he loves you even he knows you don’t love him, but isn’t it’s unfair for him?

Jiyeon: I love him---

Yoona: You do? So then it’s time for you to fix your past relationship with Seung Hoo first.

 

While Seung Hoo finds himself drinking at the counter bar of Geun Suk thinking what happened to him and Jiyeon earlier.

 

Geun Suk: Hey? (he taps him to his shoulder) Problem?

 

Seung  Hoo just give him a bitter smiles.

 

Geun Suk: It’s still Jiyeon?

 

Seung Hoo looks to him

 

Geun Suk: I knew it. Wae, would you mind to tell me?

Seung Hoo: She hates me to death!

Geun Suk: (He sighs) so you just going to give up?

Seung Hoo: She love’s someone else already bro, and he even told me about it. (He smirks then drink his beer again)

 

Geun Suk sighs giving his buddy a support.

 

Geun Suk: So what’s your next plan?

Seung Hoo: I already ‘caused her a lot of pain bro, that’s all enough. I might be let her go freely by now.

Geun Suk: Mwoh?

Seung Hoo: It’s time for her to find her real happiness now, and she can’t do that if I stay around. I’m ret

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter