It's Over

I'm Your Girl Mr. Playboy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Suzy: (She nag Jiyeon) you meet him? (Her friend nodded) So what happened?

Jiyeon: Nothing, we don’t even had the chance to talk…I’m in a hurry meeting Jinwoon for lunch…

Yoona: Hey, does Seung Hoo-ah still look the same?

Jiyeon: Hmmm…he still good looking

Suzy: What’s the used of being good looking if he still a playboy…(She smirk) Anyway, are you sure you wanted to work with him again?

Jiyeon: What’s wrong in working with him again?

Yoona: Are you sure you already move on?

Suzy: He doesn’t have an effect on you now? He’s still you first love…

Jiyeon: (She smiles) Girls, it’s been two years already, of course I’ve move on. And he’s not the only guy in this world, I still have my JB, my Lee Joon and my Jinwoon right now, so what are you worrying for?

Yoona: I hope so…(She sigh) by the way I have to go

Suzy: It’s already 8 p.m…where are you going?

Yoona: I’m going to surprise my boyfriend…

Jiyeon: Don’t you have a shooting tomorrow?

Yoona: I have, but I miss him already, so see you tomorrow girls’…bye…

Suzy: Another crazy woman…poor Yoona

Jiyeon: Geun Suk is so lucky to have her, but he don’t value our friend so well, anyway we already done our part in giving her an advise, that’s her choice how to handle it…

Suzy: That’s actually your fault…

Jiyeon: Mwoh??? Wae?

Suzy: If your not been involve to Seung Hoo-ah, we’ll not be able to meet those two other bastards playboys friends of him, that stupid Geun Suk-ie who always hurting our friend and that devil Soohyun-shi that ruined our daily life!

Jiyeon: (She smiles) Soohyun-shi just ruined your daily life not us actually…

Suzy: (She throw her death glare on her) you still manage to smile?

Jiyeon: Aniya, I just thought that you & Soohyun-shi are so cute together…

Suzy: …Are you out of your mind?

Jiyeon: Don’t get mad, I’m just telling the truth (She giggle)

 

Meanwhile

 

Yoona already arrive at Geun Suk place. After two doorbells the door open.

 

Geun Suk: (His eyes widen) Yoona…

Yoona: Hi…(Her wide smiles fade a little when she stare to him, finding out his only wearing a towel around his half body, realization came in, so she push her boyfriend to enter on his place and go directly to his room)

Geun Suk: Yoona wait…wait...honey… (He called out but he can’t stop Yoona who already reach his room)

 

Yoona started to shake, tears just rolled her eyes like a river, finding two woman covered by a blanket peacefully sleeping on her boyfriend’s bed.

 

Geun Suk: Honey let me explain…(He tried to approach Yoona)

Yoona: (She push him) don’t touch me…(Almost whispered)

Geun Suk: Let’s talk about this…

Yoona: Damn it! (She shouted making the two girls sleeping to wake up with her sudden outbursts) Silhneun (loathsome)

Geun Suk: Yoona please… (He grabs her to stop walking away)

Yoona: I can’t take it anymore Geun Suk-ie; it’s already over…

 

Then she already leave, Geun Suk just sigh brushing his face then punch the wall. Yoona is in a crying river while driving home. She doesn’t take what she saw earlier, this is not the first time she caught Geun Suk cheating her. When they became a couple two years ago, she felt she was the happiest woman on earth. She’s so bless, she had good friends, good family, good career, good life, and then she meet Geun Suk. Geun Suk completed the life she wanted, but only months she felt she’s the queen in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter