The Start...

I'm Your Girl Mr. Playboy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

At Seong Hoo place…

 

Seung Hoo: So what’s your plan? (He seriously ask his friend)

Geun Suk: She said we’re over…for now I don’t know; I don’t have any idea…(Seung Hoo sigh then Soohyun arrived)

Soohyun: Hey guys…what’s up? (Then he looks Seung Hoo) I hate you man…you said you’ll help me but you didn’t txt me again…and you Geun Suk-ie why you didn’t answer my call?

Seung Hoo: Mian bro, but Geun Suk-ie had a problem too…

Soohyun: (This time his playful looks turn in serious) Wae?

Seung Hoo: He and Yoona broke up…

Soohyun: What? But wae?

Geun Suk: What do you think?

Soohyun: She caught you again? Why can’t you be so careful?

Seung Hoo: This man…aishh…Geun Suk-ie needs our support now bro, she lost Yoona, don’t you get that?

Soohyun: But Yoona is not just your girlfriend right? So what if you lost her, don’t tell us you’re really love her?

Geun Suk: I like her, and Yoona is the only serious relationship I had, and I’ll never realize not only last night that I don’t want to loose her.

Seung Hoo: (He nodded) then you must do anything to take her back…

Geun Suk: (He nodded too) Will you help me guys?

Seung Hoo: Of course…(then he look Soohyun) hey, how about you, seems that your problem is solve, you look so happy, have you find a girlfriend for your mom?

Soohyun: (He grin again like an idiot) I’m just too lucky anyway…and I never thought her lips was that soft…(He even touch his lips)

Geun Suk: Hey…hey…hey…don’t play us; tell us what happened, we don’t understand you.

Soohyun: (He grin widely) Ms. Il-Tempered was my savior, and I win again against her so it’s 2-0, hahaha…(he laugh)

Geun Suk: You mean Suzy-shi? (He curiosity ask, then he realized why Soohyun touched his lips, his eyes widen) you kiss her?

Soohyun: Hahaha…(He really laugh like a devil) I kiss her in front of my mom and said she’s my girlfriend; but because I kissed her she looses her mind and didn’t protest…hahaha…

Seung Hoo: Wait…I thought you hate Suzy-shi? Why you kiss her and even introduced her as a girlfriend to your mother?

Geun Suk: He likes her…don’t you get it? (Geun Suk finally smiles)

Soohyun: Mwoh? Me (He pointed himself) over that brat…am I crazy?

Geun Suk: You are, don’t you know it?

Soohyun: (Then he grin again) anyway, she’s not bad to be one of my girls’…hahaha…

Geun Suk: And do you think Suzy-shi will fall to you? We all know she hates us especially you! (He point out Soohyun)

Seung Hoo: Yeah right, I remember Suzy-shi don’t like me either for Jiyeon before.

Geun Suk: She doesn’t like me too for Yoona.

Soohyun: Because she’s a -brat…(then he remember her face earlier after he kiss her) perhaps she’s very pretty…(he mumbles)

 

Around 3 P.M Jiyeon just finished her pictorial shoot, her date schedule today is with Lee Joon at 6 P.M but because there’s still enough time she just meet JB first at his office. Her phone ring, she still continues to walk while looking her phone at her bag, when she turned left someone bumps her.

 

Jiyeon: Mian…(as she looks up) oh…hi…(She smiles)

Seung Hoo: (He smiles too) be careful…are you in a hurry?

Jiyeon: ah I’ll be meeting with someone

Seung Hoo: I see, seems your always in a date, I wish you can join me for a coffee too…

Jiyeon: (She looks her watch) Hmmm…I still have enough time, would you mind?

Seung Hoo: (He smiles widely) Of course! Shall we?

 

They landed in the nearest coffee shop.

 

Seung Hoo: One black coffee and one coffee latte please…(He said to waiter) then two chocolate muffins.

Jiyeon: (She secretly smiles, POV Seung Hoo still knows what are her favorites) so how’s Paris? (She ask after the waiter leave)

Seung Hoo: Still a Paris, nothing change…but I heard you change so much?

Jiyeon: (She look him) Aaaahhh, not really maybe because I just grown up.

Seung Hoo: And you look much more beautiful now…(They eyes meet, but Jiyeon avoid it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter