FINALE

I'm Your Girl Mr. Playboy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3 month after

 

HAWAII

 

Enjoying their join ride along the beautiful scenery of Hawaii, 3 boys and 3 girls in that luxury sports car. Geun Suk and Yoona couple on the driving wheel & passenger seat in front and the other four at the back seat

 

Soohyun: THIS IS LIIIIIFFFFEEEE!!!! (He scream)

 

The last 3 months was actually good for them. Yoona had finished her last drama shooting last week and now having her break. Geun Suk had totally change, he’s more responsible bachelor now and by next 3 months his newly open bar extension is ready to kicked off again.

 

The modeling world rocks again after the reunion of the Top Modeling Couple Jiyeon and Seung Hoo on the different Top Magazines.

 

Suzy is still doing fine as one of the Top Fashion designer in the country and Soohyun already seriously handling their business for the future succession.

 

After 3 hours of driving, they finally reached the beach house owned by Soohyun’s family, it was actually had a private resort near by and 100 meters away is the family very own beach house.

Yoona: Wow (amaze of the scenery) you sure you own this place Soohyun?

Soohyun: (Proudly standing with his hands on his pockets) I actually wanted to bring you guys here after my honeymoon but you ruined my dream.

Geun Suk: You can still make an advance honeymoon anyway…(He tease and winks to Soohyun)

Soohyun: (He gave high five to Geun Suk) Thanks for the idea bro (Before looks to Suzy who’s glare could kill both of them now)

Suzy: What honeymoon…you weasel I didn’t come here to grant that wish of you, pabo! (Then pinch Soohyun’s ear so hard as the others started to laugh)

 

Yeah that’s right, they still cat and dog all the time even they were officially couple now. Suzy’s temper can’t be change that easy.

 

Soohyun: Apayo…(His ears becomes red now)

Suzy: You deserve it! (She smirks to him)

 

Seung Hoo: Gaja?

 

He pulls Jiyeon getting inside the beach out first as the others follow.  Suzy check the first room then called Jiyeon.

 

Suzy: Jiyeon-ah let’s share this room. (Jiyeon walks to her and check the room)

Jiyeon: It’s nice but I think I should share a room with my seobang now (Teasing Suzy)

Suzy: (Eyes widen) Yah…since when you started sleeping with him? (Scolding Jiyeon)

 

Jiyeon laughs with Suzy’s reaction, as expected she will react like this.

 

Jiyeon: I’m just kidding, look at your face chingu…if I didn’t know you almost did it with Soohyun, aren’t you? (Teasing again)

Suzy: (She blushes) Yah, stop teasing me…and as you said it’s just “almost” but nothing happened.

Jiyeon: Arasso

 

For Suzy and Jiyeon, they totally respect the ity of woman until the night of her marriage. Yoona also believes on that but she’s too madly in-love with Geun Suk that time that’s why she lost it to him already. And knowing the two, surely Yoona and Geun Suk will share a room again for this short vacation.

 

After arranging their things…the couples sneak some times privately

 

Yoona and Geun Suk holding hands walking to the white sand of that beach

 

(just imagine this is on the beach)

You can simply see from the two that this couple changes a lot…from river of tears wasted and countless of heartaches they gone through, they still find true happiness from each other. Love truly can blind people, love is truly sweet but don’t let your heart command you all the time. Lesson learned finding true love isn’t easy; try to find yourself first before giving your heart to the one who truly deserves it.

 

Yoona: If some other time I’m thinking we’re on our honeymoon together minus the 4 brats at the beach house (She giggles)

Geun Suk: (He smiles) Life isn’t fun without those 4 but they’re too noisy, thanks God I have time spending my time with you privately.

Yoona: (She smiles too) they’re busy now with their own love life, it’s funny right? Even until now I still can’t believed this is happening?

Geun Suk: And until now I still can’t believed I still have you. (He face Yoona and holds her both hands now as they stop walking then stared her face) I love you

 

Yoona smiles, after all those things they been through and giving him this chance he often saying those 3 words to her everyday and she love it since before he didn’t doing that.

 

Yoona: You know how much I love you too Sukkie.

Geun Suk: And I’m so bless for that

 

Then to Yoona’s surprise, Geun Suk kneel down and she gasps when he get something from his pocket.

 

Geun Suk: I actually planned it to be a grand marriage proposal, but you’re an actress anyway. You’ve done countless of grand marriage proposals already so I can’t think anything more grand after that. Anyway I want to be more simple yet surprisingly on your part, just the two us, like this in a peacef

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter