We Meet Again

I'm Your Girl Mr. Playboy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Suzy: What? He’s already your boyfriend? (Jiyeon nodded)

Yoona: You only meet him yesterday…

Jiyeon: So?

Suzy: Aishh…this woman you’re really a player.

Jiyeon: I’m pretty; it’s not my fault if those idiot guys are all crazy over me…(She rolled her eyes)

Yoona: But what about JB?

Jiyeon: Where fine.

Yoona: And you & Lee Joon are together as well? (Jiyeon just smile)

Suzy: …how many boyfriends you have right now?

Jiyeon: Since I gave my yes to Jinwoon last night, I have 3 boyfriends right now…

Yoona: ( open in shock) Certified playgirl…

Jiyeon: At least I’m not the one who always ended up crying just like you…

Suzy: But what if they found out that you’re not only dating one of them but three if them?

Jiyeon: Who cares? Men are playboys too, so what’s wrong being a playgirl?

Yoona: I really can’t believe that we’re friends, knowing our thoughts about boys are different…

Suzy: But Jiyeon is right (She look Yoona) men are all playboys…they don’t stick on one just like how your boyfriend is…(She smirk)

Yoona: He’s good looking, what can I do? And I love him…

Jiyeon: But we’re the one who suffered when you always crying day and night…you should break him up already…

Suzy: Yeah right, I still don’t understand why you don’t break him up countless of the pain you suffered from him for almost two years…

Yoona: (She sigh) I just can’t throw away that relationship, Geun Suk-ie is my first love and I love him whoever he is…

Jiyeon: You’re really crazy…

 

They heard a knock at the door…it’s already 10:00 P.M, who is their visitor at this hour? Suzy stands up to open it…

 

Suzy: Chahm-si-mahn-yo…(Just a seconds)…

 

She opens the door forcedly making the one guy leaning at the door slip out his balance causing him to fall on her…the smell of alcohol was everywhere on Kim Soo Hyun, even his breath had a smell of soju as well, since he put all his weight on her they both fall on the floor, Soohyun on top of her grinning looking only an inches away from her face…

 

Soohyun: Jagiya…(Honey/Sweetheart/Durling)

Suzy: (She was shock but as she smell the alcohol…) Yah jerk go away!!! (She pushed him making Soohyun roll around the floor and she get up)

 

Following at the back of Soohyun was Geun Suk, a little bit drunk too but manage to walk well. Yoona immediately run to her boyfriend, Jiyeon was just shaking his head looking at them…

 

Yoona: Geun Suk-ie, what happened to Soohyun?

Geun Suk: He’s fine, don’t worry, he just drunk to much tonight making him like that…(He look Soohyun who’s on the floor and out of the world before he look to his GF and give her a kiss on cheek) Anyway can we sleep here?

Suzy: What? Do you think our home is a hotel?

Yoona: Suzy-shi…(She stops her friend and look to her BF) of course, you two could spent the night here, it’s not good for the two of you to drive safely…

Jiyeon: You two can use my room; I’ll just sleep at Suzy’s room…(She seconded making Suzy eyebrows rise again, then she handed two glasses of honey water to Geun Suk & Soohyun)

Geun Suk: Kombawa Jiyeon-ah you’re really a friend…

Jiyeon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter