Realization

I'm Your Girl Mr. Playboy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seung Hoo POV:

 

He’s watching the only woman he loves to death. She’s peacefully sleeping on that white hospital bed, then he saw tears fall from her right eye even she’s sleeping, and it hurts him so much. He come closer to her and wipes that single tear by his shaking hand.

 

Seung Hoo: Do you really love him that much Yeonnie? (He talks too even she will not answering him; he smiles bitterly) you know what? I’m one of the most stupid persons in this world. How could I hurt you by then? You’re the most lovable and most perfect girlfriend could ever had by any man. (He pause for a moment then he continues) But I hurt you and let you get out with my life, isn’t I’m a fool; I’m a bastard idiot. (He chuckle) But to tell you Yeonnie I never did love any woman as much as I did love you too, yes, I made mistakes, it’s all my fault why you leave me but there’s no day in my life that I regretted to lost you those moment. If you have just given me the chance maybe I had proven to you my sincerity to ask my apology and accepted my mistakes, and to show you how much I love you. (He take Jiyeon right hand and closed it with his two hands, kiss it gently) I’m so sorry Jiyeon-ah, please forgive me…forgive me with all my mistakes; forgive me for hurting you so badly. I’m so sorry…(His tears started to fall on his eyes and he just cry silently for a moment while holding Jiyeon’s hand; minute passes by he continue talking to her again) I do understand if you still can’t forgive me for now, and even if you pushes me away again and again, you know I’m just always here. From apart, I am here to protect you until you able to see me again.

 

Seung Hoo stands up then just stared Jiyeon’s face, before he bent down nearer to her face, and kisses her gently on her lips.

 

Seung Hoo: I miss you (He whispered after that kiss)

 

Then he slowly walks out, but turn to her again before he finally closed her door.

 

----------------------------------

 

No one’s dare to talk

 

Suzy just staring blankly to her office carpet; while Soohyun is blowing heavy sighs. He can’t even count how many times he even ask his sorry for what happened a while ago, but he’s so nervous since Suzy didn’t speak again after she calm down. He thought she was traumatized, and it’s his entire fault.

 

Soohyun: Suzy---

Suzy: Do you really want me Soohyun-shi? (Instead she cut him from saying anything, but her voice is as cold as ice not looking to him)

Soohyun: Look sweetheart, I didn’t mean anything, I’m just upset and foolishly jealous with your brother since I thought he’s someone special on you.

Suzy: Tell me, why you want to marry me? (She ask again coldly still not looking to him)

Soohyun: I told you because I love you!

 

Suzy turn to her head to Soohyun rapidly but her glare could kill anyone right now.

 

Suzy: Liar! (She curse to him) You just want my body that’s why you want to marry me, am I right?

Soohyun: Of course not sweetheart---

Suzy: Of course it is! (She blurted out) Every time you had the chance, you let yourself to do it! (He voice accusing him) Remember what happened to the hotel? To our apartment, yesterday and a while ago, it’s just only my body Soohyun, not because you love me! (She shouts to him) Now you know why I don’t want to get married to you? Love is different from physical desire Kim Soo Hyun, so don’t fool me to believe with all your lies!

Soohyun: I am not lying, I mean it, and do you think I’ll be damned jealous like this if I have no feelings to you?

Suzy: Just shut up! (She shouted and stands up, Soohyun wanted to reach her again but she steps back) try to touch me again and I’m going to kill you Kim Soo Hyun! (She warned him with fire on her eyes)

 

Soohyun is freeze on his spot, then brush his face with his hands in frustration, seeing anger on Suzy’s eyes right now is no joke, and oh God what will he going to do now? How could he convince her that he really loves her. Yes, he’s in love with her he’s sure about it because no other woman make him felt the way how Suzy affected him, to the point that he can’t even control himself for her. His desire is too strong that may the devil take tomorrow every time she’s nearer to him.

 

4 years ago, he able to meet her (well through Seung Hoo and Jiyeon past) and from that day he had meet her; Suzy never ever like him, even Seung Hoo and Geun Suk, Suzy just hates them naturally even if she don’t know them but only Seung Hoo’s friend.

 

He’s intrigue with her personality why she’s a man hater, at first he thought she might just be broken from her past but later he finds out that Suzy never engage her self in relationship. She just simply doesn’t trust men, for her they all fake and liars, just all waste of time. Behind that pretty face is a terror woman who didn’t smile and always make poker face, rolling her eyes, throwing death glares, snobbish, ill-tempered but man she got the best smiles he ever seen.

 

Yes, Suzy didn’t give her a smile from the 4 years he been meet her, but one time

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter