Again

I'm Your Girl Mr. Playboy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jiyeon: He’s my first love, my first boyfriend. We’ve been together for a year but he cheated me, that’s why we broke up.

 

Jinwoon nodded to after Jiyeon telling him the whole story about her and Seung Hoo.

 

Jiyeon: Are you mad at me?

Jinwoon: (He shakes his head) Ani, why would I?

Jiyeon: Because I’m a bad woman. After we broke up I became like this, I don’t trust boys anymore. Being in relationship is only a game for me after he broke my heart. Sorry Jinwoon-ah---

Jinwoon: Ssshhh…don’t say that.  (Then he looks her) I know you didn’t say yes to me it’s because you love me but still I take the risks and now I do understand, I’m just here.

Jiyeon: (She smiles to him) Kombawa, I know I don’t deserve with your love, beyonne.

Jinwoon: I do love you with who you are Jiyeon-ah, and I’ll do anything for you even you can’t love me the way I love you.

 

Jiyeon can’t say anything, she felt guilty with Jinwoon kindness to her. Why always now she finds someone like him? Now that she can’t trusted her heart with anyone else but still can’t move on with the first man where she gave her heart totally.

 

____________

 

Suzy accompanied Yoona to go at Jang Geun Suk Resto-Bar as her friend begged her to accompany her.

 

Suzy: Are you sure Geun Suk-ie is here? (She rolled her eyes as they entered in a messy and noisy resto-bar)

Yoona: (She nodded) if he’s not on his office, he’s always here.

Suzy: But aren’t you afraid someone could recognize you here? (She whispered to her)

Yoona: (She shakes her head) I just need to find him right now Suzy-ah (She desperately said)

Suzy: (She sighs) Arasso…

 

They continue entering the resto-bar and with a splits of seconds they saw not far from them Jang Geun Suk drinking his beer at the counter bar. With his sides is Kim Soo Hyun with a hot babe hanging on him doing flirting things with each other.

 

Suzy can’t take her eyes to the man she hated most and can’t control her anger right now.

 

Suzy: Bastard!!! (She muttered)

 

She ramps immediately to them getting a glass of beer from one waiter and without a warning she poured the glass of beer to the two who doesn’t care kissing in front of everyone.

 

Soohyun: What the---??? (He shut up when he saw Suzy glaring him she could kill him right away) Honey!!! (He blurted out)

 

Even Jang Geun Suk was surprised when he saw Suzy is there and when he looks around he saw Yoona coming to them as well.

 

Suzy: Honey??? (She shoots him with a slap on his face)

Soohyun: (He was surprised when she slap him and touch his face) Wae?

Suzy: Wae?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter