Goodbye

I'm Your Girl Mr. Playboy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A smell of alcohol and medicines mixes as Jinwoon slowly opened his eyes. With his blurry vision he saw her girlfriend staring him as she waited him to wake up.

 

She carves a smile though her face is fully wet by her tears.

 

Jinwoon: Ji…(He try to speak)

Jiyeon: Ssshhh…please don’t talk. (She said in between her tears) I’m glad you awake, I thought…(Her voice cracking)

Jinwoon: Mian---

Jiyeon: (Shakes her head) N-no, you don’t need to say sorry, I should be the one who saying that. I’m very sorry Jin; please forgive me…

 

Jinwoon tried to get up, Jiyeon help him

 

Jinwoon: (He held Jiyeon’s hands with his fully and stared her) there’s nothing to be forgiven since you didn’t done anything-wrong Ji, so please don’t say sorry.

Jiyeon: I never been a good girlfriend---

Jinwoon: Ssshhh…didn’t I tell you that I wouldn’t ask anything in return the day you said yes to me. (He smiles) I know from the start that you didn’t love me but I’ll take the risk since I want to be happy for the remaining days of my life here in this world. I want to love the person I love most and that’s you, and just even a little attention from you was all enough for me. (He paused and cup Jiyeon’s face) I should be the one who saying sorry to you because I didn’t tell you my condition, it’s really unfair on your part, so please forgive me Yeon-nie. (He started to tear up)

Jiyeon: N-no, no Jin, don’t say that, you’re not living me…not now right? (Her tears starting to fall down again)

 

Jinwoon: You made me happy for the past 2 months Yeon-nie, that’s all enough for me. (He smiles) I’m glad you’re by my sides until the very last moment of my---

Jiyeon: N-no, no, please don’t say that…(She cry and cry)

Jinwoon: The most precious thing in this world is to be with someone we truly love Yeon-nie even though how much pain they brought with us, we can’t find any greatest happiness without someone we truly love. (Smile and Pain mixes on his face)

Jiyeon: (She knows what Jinwoon meant to say; he’s referring someone) you don’t know anything---

Jinwoon: Listen Ji, I want you to be happy (He try to smile again) and he’s the one who can make you feel that.

Jiyeon: Jinwoon-ah---

Jinwoon: I really want to hate him, really! But I’m still thankful because he did that to you, at least I had the chance to meet you at all. (He smiles bitterly) You’re a bad woman as what you say so Ji, I know you’re a good person at all.

Jiyeon: You don’t know what you’re talking; I played so many hearts and broke them in pieces---

Jinwoon: (He try to let out a small laugh even it causes pain in all his body) you weren’t a playgirl at all; you just made that to your instinct. I saw you with Lee Joon and JB before either (He saw Jiyeon a bit surprised with that, she confess to him last time that she never been a faithful for him but she didn’t know he already knows it from the very start) Don’t be surprised (Holds her hands tighter this time) yes, you dated us together at the same time but I know you never cross over the line. (He smiles) You’re a decent woman Ji, if I remember I had never even given the chance to kiss you either, well in cheeks perhaps.

Jiyeon: S-sorry---

Jinwoon: No please, you don’t need to do that. I love you and respect you with all my heart, that’s all enough and I do understand. (He paused again) That’s why I’m begging you to forgive him and start all over again.

Jiyeon: You don’t know you’re saying---

Jinwoon: Ji…(Staring her intently although it’s really hard for him to speak too long) He still love you and you still do---

Jiyeon: No, I love you, not him.

Jinwoon: (He crave a little smile again) maybe you do, and I’m thankful, very much with that. (Then he continue) but you can’t love anyone as much as did you love him right?

Jiyeon: Jin, don’t say that please…(She bow her head and closes her eyes trying to stop her tears from falling down)

Jinwoon: (He raised her chin up and meet her eyes) you promised to make all things up with him after I gone Ji…

Jiyeon: Jinwoon-ah---(Holding her tears again)

Jinwoon: He’s the only one who can make you happy Yeon-nie. (Pause) He made mistake yes but can you give him another chance? He loves you too as much as you still love him, why don’t you try again this time? (Jiyeon is just listening now tearing up again) Love isn’t all-sweet; you know that right? But we can’t find any contentment in life without someone we truly love. Please live with someone you truly love Yeon-nie, with someone where you can share your life ‘till the end. Someone you truly love and someone who truly love you too. Give Seungho a chance this time, can you promise?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter