Buddies

I'm Your Girl Mr. Playboy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

After a minute of being shock, Jiyeon smiles in return to him.

 

Jiyeon: Well, it’s nice to see you too…(then she turn to her manager) Mr. Lee why didn’t you tell me that Mr. Yoo is also part of this project, this is really a surprise…(She calmly ask)

Mr. Lee: Well---

Seung Hoo: My manager called Mr. Lee yesterday that I’m coming back that’s why he may not be able to tell you about me…(instead he answer before walking in and set beside Jiyeon)

Jiyeon: I see…

Ms. Kang: Well…since Seung Hoo-ah is already here let’s starts to discus the project…

 

Jiyeon and Seung Hoo we’re been a partner/love-team/couple in the modeling world for almost 3 years. They became a real couple too but breaks up after a year of their relationship. You want to know the reason? Of course, GIRLS! Seung Hoo other GIRLFRIENDS…Jiyeon was not a PLAYGIRL before; Seung Hoo was her first love, first boyfriend and even first kiss but he breaks her heart causing her to be like this right now, also a PLAYGIRL breaking the guys hearts too…she don’t trusted boys now, they all the same, all liars, making girls to fall in love with them deeply and then breaking their hearts. She knows it because this man on her side right now is a PLAYBOY; even his friends Geun Suk & Soo Hyun are all PLAYBOYS. Two years ago when Seung Hoo left Korean to move in France, he was a one of the most successful model in Paris, but why he came back in Korea?

 

Ms. Kang: So that’s all (after explaining everything) the shoot will be this coming weekend if we could get a confirmation to that place today. Thank you for coming guys, and welcome back again Seung Hoo-ah…(She smiles to everyone) I’ll go first guys…

Mr. Lee: You have an interview at 2 p.m later Jiyeon-ah, don’t forget that.

Jiyeon: Ne, (she stands up too ready to go)

Seung Hoo: Wait Jiyeon-ah, we never seen each other for two years, would you mind to join me for a lunch?

Jiyeon: Beyonne…but I can’t join you…

Seung Hoo: Wae?

Jiyeon: I have a lunch date already with someone…

Seung Hoo: Whom???? your boyfriend? (His smiles fade a little)

Jiyeon: Hmmm…(nodded as her phone ring, she pick it up smiling) Hi! Baby…(she answer) yeah…I’m on my way now, I’ll be there in 30 minutes…ok…bye…(then she look Seung Hoo) I need to go now, nice to see you again…(she smiles and leave)

 

Seung Hoo POV: Two years have passed but Jiyeon is still cute though she looks more matured now. She still the most beautiful woman he ever seen, even the European Girls is not as hot like her, for him Jiyeon is a Goddess, incomparable beauty, that’s one of her asset that melts his heart. She broke him up 2 years ago too; he knows it was his fault why their relationship ended. He’s not a faithful boyfriend to her, only he realized after they break up that he loose the best girlfriend he ever had. He went to Paris not because of the work but to heal his unbroken heart too. But now his back, he decided to be back not only he wanted to stay here in Korea but also to keep Jiyeon back. But is it true that Jiyeon had a new boyfriend already, she looks happy as he saw her talking to that person on the phone earlier, she seems already move on, whoever that guy is, he want to meet him, and he will do anything just to take Jiyeon back to him.

 

7:00 P.M at one of the Best Night Bar in Seoul

 

Soohyun & Geun Suk is enjoying the night, with a cups and bottles of wine & beers, peanuts, finger foods, chips are all mess in one table, of course their night is not complete without a hot babes at their sides…

 

Soohyun: Yeah guys…this is the life…hahaha…(then he kiss one of the girls on his left side, and then hang his a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter