Memories

I'm Your Girl Mr. Playboy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It’s not really his intention to leave Suzy there, but he gets irritated of her non-stop yelling, but to his surprised the weather sudden change, they’re in the middle of nowhere going to one of their family rest house near Gangwoo province.

 

Soohyun: …(He immediately turns the wheel to go back where he leave Suzy, a minute he finds Suzy still there, she really angry and her looks can even kill him right now, all wet since the rain is still pouring down and there’s no taxi has been passing by so far, he stops the car in front of her and open the window) Get in…(He call her)

 

But Suzy just threw him her death glare and continued to ignore him

 

Soohyun: Yah woman, get in! (He shouted)

Suzy: Go to hell! I don’t even need you bastard! (She shouted too)

Soohyun: (He sighs) why this girl is really annoying? (So he goes out from the car and turn to her sides, covering his jacket on him and try to lead Suzy get inside the car) you’re all soak now, woman just get in!

Suzy: (She don’t move and face the bastard who trying to protect him and her from getting wet) don’t touch me…(She started walking away from him)

Soohyun: Do you really want to get sick? (He shouted, he looks all wet too coming from the rain, so he don’t have any choice now, he walks immediately to follow Suzy and carry her like a newly wed to get her inside his car)

Suzy: Yah! Put me down bastard! (But Soohyun was strong enough so she failed to stop him getting her inside the car, he immediately get in too and they face each other throwing each other accusation) I hate you Soohyun-shi, I hate you…I hate you…

 

She repeatedly yells and even hitting him, Soohyun just let her hit him and after minute she feels tired already in hitting him with her surprised she sniff and teared in anger, Soohyun then stops her hands from hitting his chests and arms and face her.

 

Soohyun: So you’re relieved now? (Suzy looks ups to him, Soohyun approach her face to wipe those tears in her eyes?

 

Suzy was freezing from the heat she feels from his hands, after realization she tap his hands away from her face and looks away, without a word she seats properly and turn her sight outside the window. She just then heard the car starts on and move now.

 

While…

 

Yoona: Jiyeon-ah I’ll go now…(She shouted to leave for her recording)

Jiyeon: Ok...

 

She heard Jiyeon shouting from her room, as she closed their door to her surprised Geun Suk is waiting to her outside.

 

Yoona: Geun Suk-ie?

Geun Suk: You had recording right? (She nodded) I’ll take you there; come on.

Yoona: (She stops him) why are you doing this? Did I say---

Geun Suk: We’re over (She finished) yeah, but then I told you I’d never give up for you to forgive me. (He smiles to her)

Yoona: (She don’t say anything) you’re just making our situations worst for doing this…

Geun Suk: I know you still love me and I love you that’s why I am doing this, come on…(He open the car to let Yoona get in)

 

They arrived at the recording studio without talking.

 

Geun Suk: I’ll pick you up…

Yoona: No need---

Geun Suk: Ssshhh…I insists.

Yoona: Ne

 

As she entered to the recording studio, one of the staff immediately approaches her.

 

Staff: Nice to see you Ms. Im, is that your boyfriend…(She pouted to the leaving car)

Yoona: Ah…ne, (actually my ex-boyfriend)

Staff: He’s so sweet, (Yoona just smiles and look the leaving car)

Yoona: Yeah he’s sweet…(but unfaithful she want to add by keep it by herself)

 

On the other hand Jiyeon had a date plan with JB today but why there’s a sudden change of weather, she hates going out if the weather is like this, she’s afraid of lights & thunder to be honest. So he just lays at her bed open her phone to call JB that their date is cancelled. Minute’s pasts she got bored and the rain is still pouring down, she get up and start cleaning her room. She discovered an old box under her clothes, she get it and bring to her bed, she open the box, and she saw old stuffs a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter