The Shoots

I'm Your Girl Mr. Playboy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

At Seung Hoo’s place…

 

Soohyun: Where did Geun Suk-ie go?

Seung Hoo: Let’s just support him bro, to take Yoona’s back for him, we just need to let him do anything and support him.

Soohyun: (He looks his friend curiously) Hey bro…you also want to take Jiyeon’s back?

Seung Hoo: (He looks him too) What if I say yes, will you support me to get her from that guy?

Soohyun: Are you still in love with her?

Seung Hoo: Nothing change even after two years Soohyun-shi, I came back because of Jiyeon-nie…

Soohyun: (He’s a bit shock) wow…(he sigh) I can’t believe this…

Seung Hoo: (He just smiles) true love comes in a wrong time, in a wrong way…just like what happened to me and to Geun Suk-ie, we already have the best girlfriend to have but we lost them. So if you’ll find yours too bro, don’t let her go.

Soohyun: You’re crazy…(He chuckle) True love? Hahaha…(He just laugh)

Seung Hoo: (He shakes his head smiling, from the three of them Soohyun is really the worst playboy) don’t laugh bro…what do you think about Suzy-shi? (Soohyun laugh stop then look to him) She’s pretty right? (He teasingly smiles to his friend)

Soohyun: So what if she’s pretty?

Seung Hoo: You like her right?

Soohyun: I don’t like ! (He denied)

Seung Hoo: (He grin) yeah…you don’t like her because you’re in love with her…

Soohyun: Yah! I don’t love her and I don’t like her either.

Seung Hoo: Admit it or not, you know yourself than I am. I can see it in your eyes bro…

Soohyun: Yah! I’m not!

Seung Hoo: You may go and sleep now bro…I hope you could sleep well, but think about it.

 

He goes to his room to sleep now, so Soohyun just then leave to go home. At Seung Hoo’s room, he lay to his bed staring at the ceiling.

 

Seung Hoo: Jiyeon-ah…(He sigh)

 

And then close his eyes…

 

At Geun Suk & Yoona…Yoona is seating at the vacant couch, keeping her silence after a minute of a passionate kiss. Geun Suk approach her, knee;ed down and hold her hands, he stared her.

 

Geun Suk: I’ll understand if you won’t forgive me this time, but please Yoona-mi let me allow to show you that I really love you and my sincerity to keep you, I’ll show you that I can be faithful to you from now on, just please don’t push me away like this.

Yoona: Do what you want, but I can’t be your girlfriend from now on.

Geun Suk: (He nooded) let me prove to you that I can change. I’ll take you back in time Yoona-mi, please wait for me…

Yoona: (She don’t answer) Please take me home now…

 

Geun Suk nodded and takes her to go home. At their house…

 

Suzy: It’s already 11 p.m, where did Geun Suk-ie take Yoona in? (She’s worried)

Jiyeon: (She sigh) Let’s sleep now, I have shoots tomorrow, Yoona might not sleep here.

Suzy: Hey…what happene

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter