Aches...

I'm Your Girl Mr. Playboy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

1 WEEK AFTER

 

The three beautiful ladies are watching TV at their living room, they’re watching variety show, and yes their eyes were on TV but their minds were outside reality.

 

Yoona POV: It’s been a week already he didn’t saw Geun Suk. She didn’t even receive any calls and txt from him.  She’s already worried, after the things she said to him last time, she doesn’t sure what their status right now. She admitted to him that she still love him despite of the pain he had been caused to her. But she had a stupid heart as she says.

 

Jiyeon POV: She always got txt msg. from Seung Hoo after the incident last time, Yoona and Suzy didn’t know anything what happened on that day. She didn’t bother to return him a reply, she really hates him, the pain came back years after they broke up, she blames him why he need to bring back their old days. In fact it’s because of him why she is like this right now. She and Lee Joon broke up that day too, the next following day she broke up with JB as well, before she only had one reason why she breaking up with her boyfriends (simply as she don’t want it anymore, the playtime is OVER) but that time she broke up two of her boyfriends because she felt guilty to them. Jinwoon is the only boyfriend she had right now, she admit she didn’t say yes to him last time because she love him but she feels secure and comfortable around him. And she needs Jinwoon right now in order for her to avoid Seung Hoo bothering her.

 

Suzy POV: It’s been a week after the incident happened to her and the jerk at the hotel, but she still can’t forget what happened to them. She still asking herself why they landed on that situation, stupid, stupid, stupid! She’s blaming herself repeatedly. She don’t talk to him after they left at the hotel and she headed to go home riding a taxi leaving the devil who’s grinning widely to her that day. The worst thing is, she got calls and txt from him calling her “My BABY” Ewww…but she won’t deny the fact that she’s blushing every time she remember that incident.

 

They daydreaming cut when their doorbell ring.

 

Jiyeon stands up to open whom it was, and a sweet smiles from Soohyun appeared on her front.

 

Soohyun: Anyeonhasaeyo Jiyeon-ah…(He bow to her)

 

Suzy eyes widened and immediately turned her head to the door when she heard his familiar voice.

Jiyeon: Oh…Soohyun-ah, what are you doing here?

Soohyun: Naah…I’m visiting my fiancé of course! (He enter at the house passing Jiyeon who closing the front door) My BABY…(He scream when he saw Suzy)

Yoona: Baby? (Her eyes widened too looking Soohyun to Suzy)

 

Suzy froze to her seat while staring to the devil that’s coming to her closer with his open arms.

 

Soohyun: How are you babe? (He said as he come closer to Suzy and without a warning he peck her lips)

 

Suzy wake up into reality after he peck her lips and her shocking face expression turns in red because of anger. She stands up and pushes Soohyun…

 

Suzy: What do you think you’re doing? And why are you here? (She shouted before she looks Jiyeon & Yoona who are both shocked after what they saw)

Soohyun: As I said I’m visiting you, don’t you hear it? (He beam like an idiot)

Suzy: (She drag Soohyun away from her friends) You’re crazy, and do you think I would like to see you? (She raised her eyebrows to him)

Soohyun: Don’t you miss me; it’s been a week after what happened to us on the hotel and---

Suzy: (She covered his mouth with his hand) Sshhh…shut up! (She shouted in a lower voice inorder for Jiyeon & Yoona couldn’t heard what they’re talking) Nothing had happened even in your dreams pabo!

Soohyun: (He just beam like an idiot to Suzy) Yeah, your right nothing had happened but I’m sure something will happen in the near future…

Suzy: Jerk…(She’s grinning her teeth in anger)

Soohyun: (He put his arms around Suzy’s shoulder like he is really her boyfriend and look around to face Jiyeon & Yoona who are still shock about them) By the way guys; we’re happy to announce to you that we’re getting married soon.

Suzy: Yah!!! (She shouted to him)

Soohyun: You heard it right babe…I’m willing to marry you now, so just be happy with it (He winks to her)

Suzy: ( open in shock but glaring Soohyun just like she could kill him right away) you bastard…

Soohyun: I just drop by to announce that; I’m going now…bye jagiya…(He forces her in a quick kiss again then run outside before Suzy could catch him and killed him)

Suzy: Aaaarrrrggggghhhh…(She scream) I could kill him…

 

Jiyeon started to giggles and Yoona do the same that brought the two into a big laughter…

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter