My Girl???

I'm Your Girl Mr. Playboy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Mrs. Kim: Then I want to meet her.

Soohyun: Mwoh?

Mrs. Kim: If you really in a serious relationship, you need to bring me to her right now.

Soohyun: Mwoh? (He start to panic) but omma, she might busy now…

Mrs. Kim: We need to surprise her; Mr. Yoon please prepares the car we have to go (She said to the family driver)

Soohyun: But omma---

Mrs. Kim: Don’t worry son, if you’re really saying the truth, there’s nothing to be afraid for…(She grin)

Soohyun: (He sigh) All right, if that’s what you want omma, I’ll bring you to her.

Mrs. Kim: Good…let’s go.

Soohyun: Just give me a minutes, I’ll just need to go at restroom first.

Mrs. Kim: Ara…we’ll wait you at the car (Soohyun nodded)

 

Then Soohyun immediately dialed his phone, but Geun Suk didn’t answered.

 

Soohyun: Man…this is emergency answer the phone…please…(but still in busy tone) why he didn’t answer? (He looks his phone then dial Seung Hoo number)

Seung Hoo: Yoboseyo

Soohyun: Bro I need your help, my mom want to see my girlfriend right now, please help me?

Seung Hoo: What do you want me to do?

Soohyun: I need a girlfriend right now.

Seung Hoo: Am I your girlfriend? (He play dumb)

Soohyun: Bro…

Seung Hoo: I’m just kidding, but why you don’t call your girlfriends?

Soohyun: I’m not in a serious relationship right now…

Seung Hoo: Wae, since when you engage in a serious relationship huh?

Soohyun: Yah, I don’t have enough time right now, arasso? I just need a girlfriend for my mother; will you help me?

Seung Hoo: You have a lot of girls on your lists just pick one of them, your problem is solve.

Soohyun: But all of them will not going to pass on my mothers standards.

(Maid): Young master (She called outside) Madam Kim told me to call you, young master you’ll need to go now…

Seung Hoo: I’ll just txt you if I find someone…

Soohyun: Seung Hoo-ah…Seung Hoo-ah…(but he hang up already)

 

They’re now in the middle of driving

 

Mrs. Kim: What’s her name son? And what’s her work?

Soohyun: (He clear his troath) you’ll find out later omma…

 

Meanwhile

 

Suzy: Do you think Geun Suk-ie is still at home?

Jiyeon: (She raised her shoulders) we’ll never know did you enjoy what we eat?

Suzy: Ne, I love it, and because of that you can choose anything you want at my shop…(She smiles) I have new arrivals yesterday and I’m sure you’ll love it.

Jiyeon: (She smiles too) I love it…ga-ja…

 

And they continue to walk with a cup of coffee on their hands to Suzy’s Fashion Shop.

 

It seems an eternity of driving…Mrs. Kim speak…

 

Mrs. Kim: Are we there yet Soohyun-shi?

Soohyun: Huh?

Mrs. Kim: Where really is that place?

Soohyun: We’ll be there in minute omma (but actually he don’t know where they supposed to go, he still waiting for Seung Hoo’s txt but until now there’s no message from his friend)

Mr. Yoon (Driver): Young master just tell me the exact address…

Soohyun: Just drive…(then he look outside the window, he saw Suzy & Jiyeon walking, maybe they goi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter