The Past

I'm Your Girl Mr. Playboy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyeon closed her door and then seated on her bed. Her phone beep and she open to read the message.

 

“Let’s talk for one last time Jiyeon-ah, I’ll see you THERE” – Seung Hoo

 

She knows what “there” he’s referring about. The place where all their memories together took on, the empty field with a hill in the middle surrounded by trees.

 

She lays down and without knowing her tears drops, she place her right hand on her eyes to cover it but then she started to sniff and then a sniff turns into a small cry.

 

Flashback

 

Suzy: What’s that?

Jiyeon: Are you blind, it’s a cake?

Suzy: I know it’s a cake, but why are you packing that?

Yoona: She made it all by herself to surprise her boyfriend. (She said while drying her hair coming from a shower)

Suzy: (She pouted) what so special why you even made a cake for him?

Jiyeon: It’s his birthday today Suzy-ah and a day after tomorrow, is our 1st anniversary. (She smiles)

Yoona: Wow, so you’re together for a year already? (She smiles too)

Jiyeon: (She nodded) Hmmm… and by the way guys, I don’t know if I could go home later.

Suzy: Yah! Woman (She shouted) don’t ever dare to sleep with him!

 

Jiyeon and Yoona laugh to Suzy’s reaction.

 

Jiyeon: Arasso, I am not sleeping with him. I’m not that cheap as what you think chingu-yah.

Yoona: I can feel your happiness chingu-yah, I just hope Seung Hoo-ah will take good care of you very well. (She said to Jiyeon)

Suzy: (She snooze her nose) I wish he is! (She rolled her eyes too)

Jiyeon: He truly loves me Suzy-shi, just trust him (She smiles)

Suzy: Trust him? Gahhhh…(She stand up) as if I don’t know boys like him.

Jiyeon: (She just giggle to Suzy) so I have to go now, be guys.

Yoona: Just say our happy birthday to him Jiyeon-ah…(She added)

 

Jiyeon is so happy to surprise her boyfriend that day. Since he had shoots last night, she knows he’s on his pad right now. She knows the password of his pad so she could enter if it’s lock. Handling the box of cakes she enters his place smiling but her smiles fade away when she notices the mess on the pads living room.

 

Packs of chips, bottle of wines, glasses, other finger foods all mess out. She also notices a pair of ladies dress, shirt of her boyfriend all mess on floor. She followed the mess up to his boyfriend room just to find a woman undergarment (bra) near at her boyfriend’s door. She started to shake, so fear to go nearer and find out what’s inside his boyfriend room. Her hands are shaking as she slowly stepping nearer at the door. Her hand is still shaking when she holds the doorknob, it is open, and then, she heard noises coming from the room.

 

She lean her ears near at the door to heard what’s going on inside. She heard a cheerful voice from a girl giggling and laughing. She covers and she started to shake and tear.

 

“Happy 6th month-sary”

 

She heard Seung Hoo-ah voice.

“Aww…honey you made me feel so happy”

 

Those words came from a woman.

 

Then she heard Seung Hoo again; “you know I’ll do anything for you”

 

Jiyeon tears just drops like river now on her face. She’s asking herself.

 

“What’s going on? They just say 6th month-sary, does it mean he cheated me for almost 6 months already?”

 

She closed-fisted her hands and she’s burning in anger. She looks for the cake she place at the center table, after she get it, she steps forward to the room and open it forcedly making the two people inside surprise by her presence.

 

Girl: Yah! Who are you? (She shouted to Jiyeon covering her body with blanket)

Seung Hoo: Jiyeon-ah?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter