Forgiving???

I'm Your Girl Mr. Playboy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Seung Hoo: It’s been a long time since I headed here; it’s looks different now…(He commented after he turned his eyes inside Jiyeon’s apartment)

Jiyeon: Suzy-shi decorated everything; she’s very good on that aspects and looks it turned out so well.

Seung Hoo: I see...

Jiyeon: Do you want coffee or tea?

Seung Hoo: Ani, no need, I’m fine.

Jiyeon: Krei, you stay here for a while since the rain stops, it’s not safe to drive home, and that’s why I let you come in.

Seung Hoo: Ne, (then he seats on one of the couch)

Jiyeon: (She don’t know what to talk now, so she excuses for a while) excuse me for a while, I need to cook first.

 

Then she leaves him and go to kitchen.

 

For the meantime, Suzy and Soohyun ended to check in on the first lodging house they pass by because of the heavy rain. Suzy just keep in silence the whole time after they fight earlier. After transacting to the receptionists, Soohyun walks to Suzy who seating on the lobby.

 

Soohyun: We can’t drive safely right now, so we need to stay here for a while, we need to change also, don’t worry they have a small boutique here, I already ordered clothes for us, they delivered it immediately to our room.

Suzy: (Our room…that’s the words who echo on her ear) our room? You only get one room? (She ask)

Soohyun: They’re fully book, we still lucky to get one room, don’t worry we’ll go immediately after the rains stop; we don’t need to stay on this place longer, for now let’s rest here first. Ga-ja…(He gets Suzy right hand and pull her over to go with him)

 

They get into the room; Suzy immediately seats up on the king size bed in the middle of the room upon entering, she don’t hide how pissed off she is and how she hate Soohyun so much the way she looks him the whole time. Soohyun just then stared her and sighs, they don’t talk each other while waiting for their clothes, Soohyun just seats on the couch inside the room, then they heard a knock on door, Soohyun stands up and open it, a beautiful chambermaid appeared in front of him holding the clothes they ordered.

 

Chambermaid: Anyeonghaseyo (She bow)

Soohyun: (He bow too and smile to the pretty chambermaid) Hi!

Chambermaid: I’m here to deliver this sir…(She presents the clothes to him)

Soohyun: Ahh yeah…thank you…(His playboy smiles is starting to seducing the pretty chambermaid again)

 

The pretty chambermaid smiles to him too; Suzy looks the two who started to flirt each other based on their smiles, she raised her eyebrows…

 

Suzy: The jerk! And he still manages to flirt with other woman in front of me huh? (She mumbles)

 

Chambermaid: Is there anything I can do for you sir?

Soohyun: Yes, there are a lot of things you can do with me…(He winks to her)

Chambermaid: (She giggles) you’re so funny sir…

Soohyun: Am I? Hahaha…(they laugh together)

 

Suzy: Aisshhh…(She really hates what she saw right now so she stands up and walks to the two who still flirtingly laughing to each other right now) Yah…(and she gets the clothes to Soohyun and threw her death glare to the two)

Chambermaid: (She back off when she saw Suzy) I’m sorry ma’am. (Then she leaved)

Soohyun: (He closed the door and follow Suzy) Yah what did you do?

Suzy: If you want to flirt with woman not in front of me, arasso?

Soohyun: You called it flirting? How could I flirt with other woman if they’re thinking I am with my girlfriend inside the hotel?

Suzy: I’m not your girlfriend!

Soohyun: Yes you’re not but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter