Chances?

I'm Your Girl Mr. Playboy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Suzy: What a co-incidence…(She rolled her eyes)

Jinwoon: (His eyes transferring to everyone) Are they your friends? (He ask his GF)

Jiyeon: (She nodded) Hmmm…(Her eyes where transferring to Jinwoon & Seung Hoo)

Geun Suk: (He don’t care others right now, his eyes was only with Yoona) Yoona…

 

Yoona didn’t say anything, she avoid looking at him and move closer to Suzy.

 

Yoona: Let’s go…(She whispered and pull Suzy to go inside)

 

Suzy nodded to her friend before threw a death glare to Soohyun, Seung Hoo and Geun Suk, and then they entered at movie house.

 

Jiyeon: Let’s go baby…(She said to Jinwoon and follow Suzy & Yoona inside)

 

The 3 guys didn’t yet go inside…

 

Soohyun: Baby? (He ask Seung Hoo) You heard it bro, he’s maybe Jiyeon’s new boyfriend…

Seung Hoo: He is…(but his eyes were still following to Jiyeon & to her new boyfriend)

 

Then they entered at Movie House too, they saw the four seated at the left sides of the theater…from the corner their position are these…Jinwoon-Jiyeon-Suzy-Yoona, so they choose the seat row at the back of them.

 

Soohyun: He seems a good guy…(referring to Jinwoon as he whisper to Seung Hoo)

 

Seung Hoo didn’t reply; he couldn’t take his eyes to Jiyeon and to her new boyfriend. Yes, he’s jealous, he should be the one on Jiyeon’s side right now, not that man.

 

Yoona: What I’m going to do Suzy? (She whisper to her friend)

Suzy: Relax…don’t mind him, arasso?

Jinwoon: The guy in blue (Seung Hoo) was looking at you earlier…until now…(He whisper to his GF)

Jiyeon: (She smiles to him) don’t bother him…(She just lay her head on Jinwoon’s shoulder and move closer to him)

 

The movie start, but seems they all can’t concentrate to the movie, Yoona is bothered by Geun Suk presence, Seung Hoo is really jealous over the sweetness of Jiyeon & Jinwoon, while Suzy is irritated over the devil laugh of Soohyun at her back. Yes the movie is comedy, but the laugh of the bastard is really annoying at her ears, sounds really like a devil.

 

The movie end, they always choose the last one to go out from the theater to avoid volume of people. Minutes after, they stand up to go but Geun Suk immediately grabs Yoona’s left hand and pull her to escape from everyone.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter