Starting A New

I'm Your Girl Mr. Playboy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A week after

 

Jiyeon’s condition is okay now; Yoona had been busy for the last 5 days because she’d starting shooting her new drama already. Suzy keeping herself busy as well on her shop, she instantly became a workaholic person.

 

Jiyeon and Yoona having their breakfast already, when Suzy go out from her room.

 

Yoona: Heading to work already?

Suzy: Ne…I had to go first guys. (Hurry)

Yoona: Yah! Can’t you have breakfast first?

Suzy: I’ll take it at office. (Leave)

 

Yoona just sighs

 

Jiyeon: I think Suzy had problem. (Yoona look to her)

Yoona: She’s been busy this past week; she’s not like that you know.

Jiyeon: (Sip her coffee first) it might be Soohyun.

Yoona: Mwoh?

 

Then Yoona think, she noticed that Suzy’s act strange even before Jiyeon been discharge from the hospital, does anything happened to her out of their known?

 

Yoona: By the way, what’s your plan now? (She looks to Jiyeon)

Jiyeon: I think your right, I will never be happy if I continue to live with my past heartaches. I’m ready to forgive Seunghoo fully now, can you help me?

Yoona: (She smiles) Of course! (Jiyeon smile a little when Yoona phones ring, she answered it immediately) Jagiya? What? Please stop him, well be there in a minute, yes Sukkie please do everything to delay his flight, bye!

Jiyeon: What’s happening?

Yoona: Ji, let’s go to airport, Seung Hoo is living…

Jiyeon: Mwoh?

 

They rushed to airport as fast as they can. Though Jiyeon can’t still absurd what’s happening, one thing is so sure on her mind right now, Seung Hoo is living? And when he leaves she will be left again, no, not again.

 

At airport

 

Geun Suk: Come on chingu, why the rushed?

Seung Hoo: (He smiles) I told you my career was really in Europe, I just came back here for a short project contract and now it’s done, I still have works to do so in Europe.

Geun Suk: Don’t fool me bro, you also came back for Jiyeon, you told that to us!

Seung Hoo: I have tried everything to win her back but she still can’t forgive me, anyway I have accepted already that maybe we’re just not meant to be. I’m still here to protect her from afar; I know you know that, for the meantime while I am in Europe please take care Jiyeon for me guys, I’ll be back for good.

Geun Suk: Are you really sure about this bro?

Seung Hoo: (He nodded then he tried to smile) Don’t worry, I’ll be fine. Just say my goodbye to Soohyun & I’ll see him soon.

 

Geun Suk just sighs, then Seung Hoo tap his shoulders and he started step backward giving his buddy a final salute.

 

Geun Suk: (He suddenly alert) Bro just stay for a moment (He called)

Seung Hoo: (Turn his back to Sukkie again) I need to get inside now, see you soon bro! (He smiles again and turns back again)

Geun Suk: Bro!!! (He called)

 

Seung Hoo is ready to enter departure area already when---

 

“Seobang!!!”

 

Seung Hoo’s POV:

 

He knows that voice who shouted, but it can’t be? But there’s only one person who called him like that and he will not mistaken Jiyeon’s voice from anyone. He turn back, and to his surprised Jiyeon is running to him (Yoona is following at her behind, Sukkie approach the two girls)

 

Seung Hoo: Yeonnie? (He don’t know if that words came out from his mouth, he really didn’t expect to see Jiyeon now)

 

He immediately approaches her, Jiyeon slowly walks now, and then they walk closer to each other. He still can’t believed Jiyeon is here right now, and wait, did she call him “seobang”? He looks straight on her eyes, he saw tears starting to form on her eyes, he’s about to touch her face when Jiyeon slaps him.

 

Seung Hoo: (Surprised and hold his face) Ji?

 

Then Jiyeon hugs him, then, she started to cry. Though he still don’t understand, he wrap his arms around her as well. Then he heard Jiyeon said something.

 

Jiyeon: You told me to protect me no matter how I am going to pushed you away (She paused) Now, why are you going to leave me again? Please stay…(She released him and stared him this time) can you?

 

Seung Hoo started to smile (a bitter smile)

 

Seung Hoo: Will you forgive me?

Jiyeon: I’m not here if I haven’t.

Seung Hoo: Ji…(This time his smile is real now, then he hugs Jiyeon again) Thank you.

 

Yoona and Sukkie clear their throats to catch their attentions, so the two broke the hugs and turn to their friends.

 

Geun Suk: I think we better go out from here first. (Looking around since some people staring at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter