Marriage???

I'm Your Girl Mr. Playboy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Suzy: What???

Father: You heard it dear; you’ll going to marry him soon…

Suzy: That’s impossible, he’s not my boyfriend appa…(She protests) There were misunderstanding that happened but his not my boyfriend.

Father: Whatever, the important is you know him and you meet already Mrs. Kim, their family is our regular client, and we heard they planning to build another hotel, this would be good turn too on our business.

Suzy: Just because of business you’re just going to sell me to them?

Father: We’re not selling you honey, we just want the best for you and you can marry a good man that have a good family reputation…

Suzy: Wae? I’m not marrying his family but their playboy son! And you said you want the best for me? For goodness appa, this is my life and I’ll decise what I’m going to do with my life, and marrying that Kim Soo Hyun is the last thing would ever happened.

Father: All right, we expected this to happen and we’re not forcing you dear, but please think it over. Just try to know him more first before judging him; he seems a good man---

Suzy: Good man? (That adjective is not appropriate for Kim Soo Hyun) from head to toe or vice versa he’s a jerk, he’s a bastard, he’s a certified playboy, and he’s a devil! (She freak out)

 

Her parents just both shake their head on how their daughter describes her future husband to be. They called Suzy to go home and talk to her this matter. Yesterday, they meet Mrs. Kim for a business meeting and they found out that their son and daughter knew each other. And to their surprised Mrs. Kim told them that she meet already their daughter because she is the girlfriend of her oldest son.

 

Mr. Bae owned and manages a construction company and Mr. and Mrs. Kim is one of their loyal and regular client but they don’t have any idea that their children have a “special relationship” kekeke…that’s what they thought! So knowing that un-true status of their children they just set up wedding for the two since the two are both in right age and love each other. (Love each other? Hahaha…if they only know?)

 

At Kim Family Residence

 

Mrs. Kim: I’m really surprised that Suzy-shi is the only daughter of the CEO of BIG Construction Group of Companies, so don’t worry son, if Suzy-shi still not ready to marry you, leave everything to us, we already plan the wedding for the two of you…

Soohyun: Mwoh??? (His eyes widened in shock) Omma???

Mrs. Kim: Don’t worry, her parents assure they can convince their only daughter to marry you soon, so just wait and see everything will be ok son.

Soohyun: But omma---

Mrs. Kim: Wae? Are you not happy that our family and her family knew each other, but that’s not important now, all we need to care now is how to prepare your wedding?

 

Soohyun’s POV: Oh know…what I’m going to do now?  This is impossible, Suzy-shi is not my girlfriend but because of what I’ve done everything turns more complicated now. I can’t just tell to mom that she’s not really my girlfriend or else I’m dead, what I’m going to do?

 

At Yoona’s TV guesting…

 

Host: We heard you’re preparing for a new album to be release soon Yoona-mi but we also heard you’ll going to star in a new TV Drama, is it true?

Yoona: (She smiles) Yes, my agency is reviewing 3 drama offerings to me right now, but unfortunately until now we still undecided what drama I’m going to do, but the album were already on process, I have already started the recording so maybe after 3 or 4 months the album is already finished.

Host: Your fans are very excited for your next projects, it seems you’re going to be very busy soon, but there were rumors that you and your boyfriend splits ups? Is it true?

Yoona: (She smiles manage to hide the pain she still healing, as a celebrity she should know what to show or not to the public eyes) of course, it isn’t true. I may be very busy but me and my boyfriend we’re still strong and happy. (She denied it; this is not a good turn to announce that they broken up already)

Host: We’re happy to know that, but they are also rumors that the saw your boyfriend dating other girls, is it true?

Yoona: (Yes, he’s a cheater, a playboy jerk) That’s not true (Instead she answer) my boyfriend is a young bachelor business man, it expected that sometimes he goes out to meet someone, and maybe those people saw him together with another woman thought he’s already cheating me, but unfortunately that’s all pure business meeting.

Host: Ahh…so that’s all cleared for our viewers, rumors are all just rumors so let’s be all happy. By the way Yoona-mi, congratulations for your upcoming projects and thank you for giving us your time in this show.

Yoona: It’s my pleasure…

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter