Prank

Hello Baby~ B.A.P Version

After a while of messing around with the kids, I decided to make dinner. "Ahh you guys should take the kids out to a park or something while I make dinner. They all looked at me and nodded. "Good idea, noona. We should" Zelo smiled at me. Everyone scattered around, getting everything for their trip to the park. "You guys go ahead, I'm staying with Mikyung." A wave of regret flew across my face. Why is he staying behind?! I tried to come up with reasons for him to go but he always said 'No' or 'I'm staying and that final' with his infamous smirk. That smirk could've had mee swooning, if it had not been for Zelo's warning. I tried to heed it but Yongguk was too stubborn.

"Noona.. are you gonna be okay?" I shuddered at the thought of Yongguk doing anyhting to me but I remembered I trained in boxing for five years. "I know how to box, kiddo. If things get bad I can knock his out" Zelo laughed a bit then nodded. "Alright bye." They all exited and I set up the ingredients on the table in the living room, since I wanted to watch my drama. Yongguk sat on the couch next to me with some plastic gloves on. "So, What will I do?" He cutely looked around and I smiled, forgetting what Zelo told me. "Hmm.. You can cut the carrots and I'll do the cucumber." I gave him four carrots and a knife with a cutting board. He cut the carrots into long strips and smirked. "Hey, I'm a pretty good cook." I laughed lightly. "Oh yes, Mr. Master cutter." We laughed and I heard a ding.

"What was that?" Yongguk asked. I got up and walked over to the kitchen. "I made a cake for you guys.. well mostly for Daehyun since I guess he likes cake." I set it down on the counter and waited for it to cool. "You know Mikyung, youre a really nice person." His statement caught me off gaurd. "H-huh?" He got up and walked over to me, back hugging me like he always dose. I still wasnt used to his touch, he made my heart beat faster. "You're baking him a cake although he nearly you." I shrugged it off and put my hands on his.

'I forgive, but I dont forget. If he tries anyhting I'll have his balls chopped of the next day." Yongguk laughed and dig his face into the nape of my neck. There were no cameras around, they followed after the boys. "Ahh do you know how long its been since I've been with a girl? Since debute. The damn cameras never turn off." My cheeks got red as he trailed butterfly kisses along my neck to my jaw. I thought he was gonna go further, but he stopped. "Hey mikyung, you wanna pay a prank on the boys?" I looked at him weirdly but suddenly a sly grin formed on my face. "YES!" We ran back to the coffee table where all the food was. "Okay follow my lead" I nodded.

He dipped a carrot slice into some vinegar. I grabbed a sheet of seaweed and gently brushed it with vinegar. After that I pressed the rice down onto it and chucked salt bombs at the rice. "BOOOOM!" Yongguk and I made noises as we threw salt onto the rice. "Okay i think thats enough. Now for the veggies" I said and marinated the cucumber and other vegetables in vinegar. We made a roll of kimbap with the vinager-ed ingredients and we highfived. "Alright lets finish the rest." We made the rest of the kimbap with no vineger and extra salt.

I stood up and walked to the kitchen. "Yongguk-ah, you wanna help me ice the cake?" He skipped over like a little kid and leaned into my ear. "I'll ice your cake." I pushed him away as he laughed. "Shut up." I muttered and got out the icing that I had bought at the store with zelo. I spread the vanilla icing around and placed kiwis on the sides of the cake. Satisfyed, I leaned back and admired my dessert skills. "Arra now lets put this in the fridge." I placed the cake in the near-empty fridge and closed the door. "Mikyung can we make noodles for everyone?" Yongguk asked and I nodded. He grabbed seven og the noodle packets and got out a big pan. I laughed and he looked at me weirdly.

"I thought you were gonna make them from scratch but okay." He smiled and  I nearly fell over. His gummy smile was the cutest thing in the world! I ignored that and made some beef to go along with the rest of the food.
____________________

An hour passed and the food was ready. Yongguk and I were resting on the couch while watching t.v "HONNEEEYYY I'M HOME~" I heard himchan yell and the rest came in with annoyed expressions.. well all except for Daehyun. He came in while whining. "I'M HUNGRY. FOOD. NOW!" He said in a Busan accent.  I rolled my eyes and ran to Mirae. "Ahh hows mommy's little princess doing?" "Oh I'm fine, thanks for asking." Jongup grinned as he walked in. I scoffed and went to the kitchen. "Hey guys. Mikyung made Kimbap, you wanna try some?" Yonggukk smirked, holding out the plate of bad kimpab. Daehyun was the first to go in for it. He dropped one into his mouth and began chewing. He stopped after the first two bites. "Mikyung. Yongguk." He said with a mouthfull. He dropped the piece of kimbap on to a napkin and glared at us.

"You have two seconds to run." I looked at yonnguk then back at daehyun. Yongguk grabbed my hand and lead me out to the backyard. We ran and Daehyun eventually caught up to us. "NO ONE MESSES WITH MY FOOOOOOOOOOOD!" We laughed and continued running.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"the worst thing about Daehyun isn’t the fact that’s he’s a terrible human being and an overall piece of but it’s the fact that he knows he’s hotter then the depths of hell that he comes from and then he uses his ing gypsy witchcraft against us and i’T’S NOT ING FAIR I HATE DAEHYUN"
-Tumblr user Brainboxes





”Everything was a new experience. Not too long ago I was just a kid who liked to sing but now i'm a singer. It's like a dream.” - Jung Daehyun